Thread: Make Rompa Bar 25% :P

Make Rompa Bar 25% :P

Yeah make the Bar 25% so we can have some nice bar fights. Cuz right now, It really sucks :P
    Despite everything in the end I was a Fixer and I can say it was hell of a ride.

I believe you mean 0%.

/me explodes a random leet across the bar with her left-hand pistol
    ~~~~~
    Katelin "Missmaul" Locknane -Sloooowly climbing her way out of the dank pits of gimpness. But stil crazy. Ya know...just in case you cared.

You want to say a some arena fight?
    Never saw a bar fight where guys come in with every war equipment on, prepare for 10mins to fight then proceed to fight... the weekest they can to add to their title. That's not bar fight.

There are already 2 pvp (0%) bars, some arenas and half the planet rotate from 100% to 5%... what do you want more? a full 0% planet? you won't get it.

On some bar, you have night where you can bring you stuff and play music with the others, why don't you organize 'bring your gun and fight' nights in Hope?

/edit : forgot the whole brand new WTF dungeon....
    Last time i tried to make a food fight, we were ganked by a trader that was very happy to add 3 kills to his board even if those kills was wearing swim suit and holding food and drinks as weapons.

a+
    F.
    Last edited by Littlepad; Dec 14th, 2002 at 14:08:30.

Naw I'm talking about a Bar fight, So I can make a twink alt and go in and kill everyone.. Would be fun :P Entire planet 0% Would be even funnier :P
    Despite everything in the end I was a Fixer and I can say it was hell of a ride.

Bump!!!
    Yes, yEs, yeS!!!

Bar fights would rawk.
    *~*THYME*~*
    ~*Taboo's Views On Templus*~
    " "He is just a moron .You know he really isnt in the military, he is a 48 y/o man living in his parents basement who cant get laid & therefore hates all women and feels he has to belittle them because he cant get his lil peepee wet"