Thread: I belive its called Crowd Controll

I belive its called Crowd Controll

I really dont even care if i live, or if i die, at a tower raid, or at a tower defenceI have had tons of fun, in mass pvp, if its been in 2h0, or after NW, anywhere else.
    Die or live, doesnt matter..
    get a few down and u have loads of fun.

Today i ran into this wonderful thing called crowd controll.
    We we were raiding a clan base. Weeeee fun!
    yea.. right.

"due to crowd controll you get to be warped back into the middle of nowhere, no matter where the hell your team are and you get to have no clue on where you are.. this is crows controll."

erhm ok... so i get coords, and run back

when im like superclose to team, i get "yea well sorry.. you are too close now, so you get to be warped back again.... "

ok maybe im a "n00b" at NW.. but is this how it works? how does it work? is anyone in controll of the warping or is it just"nah, we are allready enough here, so, leave please...." ??

this is just BAD! NO fun in it whatsoever

if this is how its supposed to be like id like to know where to return my NW CD.. and i havent even gotten it

let me know some of your views of this.
    tnx

Chii

Not sure which is worse. Getting warped miles away from the base you are attacking or getting so close you can almost touch the tower but not close enough to hit it coz you are a melee class.

/me whips out 3 clip bow and spends more time reloading than shooting

Dont worry , its happening to Clan as well . People who are not apart of the guild who is defending is being warped away also ... its totaly gay right now , they take out the limit of people yet leave that gay warp you all to no where **** . We will lose our Base tonight because of this .

I'd take a being locked out of a game in a crash loop over some of these crowd control effects
    Fausto Biggfoo Clyburn

Are you some kind of robot? And if so what kind of powers do you have? Do you use them for Good? or for Awesome?

Ofcourse its happening to clan as well.. well id hope anyway.(nah no hidden message )

Still "no worry" isnt right... this is just really really bad, you cant attack or defend a bse if you cant be there.

its completly sucking the fun out of it.
    i logged after only 4728 warps.

this is just... BAD! is this how its supposed to work? if it is you could jsut go "yea ok im only allowed to bring 7 people to this cus we are attacking a tower"

its clan vs omni, bring all the firepower you can, not go "nah we allready got 4 people in this zone, so if we get in 5 more we crash, this is a lame excuse for crap servers so we gonna warp you now"

dunno.. imo this isnt how it should be, and i certainly wont attend another raid where this is the case

Chii

I agree Chiiad , we need to be able to have fun , but the current system is severly lacking in that department . People who came to our Base to help defend were warped away... wheres the justice in that ? People who came to attack were warped away to some unknown spot ... wheres the justice in that ?

FC , either turn it completely off or implement something QUIK !

Phiks teh CC plz FC.
    Intenseheat: Omni MA, ph33r teh ub3r l337
    Preeminence: Omni crat - hopelessly gimped - lost 180K IP trying to reset skills - ph33r teh ub3r t33th
    Omniwins: Omni soldier, always winning

I'm just an ass that happens to be smart.

This isn't a clan thing .. or an OT thing ... This is a bad thing

There is no way to implement this properly.

PLEASE kill off the idea of CC @ FC. It's not doable.
    Rolled
    Coathanger
    RHD Black Watch Regiment

Remember how fun the first week of NW was?

CC is teh devil!

atm way cword control works rather just log back on from LD find myself dead than be warped clear across PW find myself stuck inside a wall

Angry CC BAH !!

Yeah crowd control sucks some serious arse!! Are we paying for beta or what i thought test servers were for weeding out crap like this, and i cant believe anyone on the test server would think this was a good idea. Get rid of crowd control FC cause it doesnt work and its annoying as hell.