Thread: Vote no on crowd control

Melee Nerf - Crowd Control

crowd control is bad, it warps you back into hostile targets, lame

Edit: CC is also a direct melee nerf in pvp

vote here to remove it from the game

http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...threadid=81162

melee is worthless in a "real" battle in NW, the defenders just sit back and FA you for 5k damage when you get in range
    Last edited by Kapy; Dec 14th, 2002 at 04:53:57.

I definitely think there should be either a major revamping or complete removal of the Crowd Control system. I know you're thinking that it's the only way to regulate lag, but if it's that or lag, I'll take the lag, at least I get close enough to see myself die.
    Intenseheat: Omni MA, ph33r teh ub3r l337
    Preeminence: Omni crat - hopelessly gimped - lost 180K IP trying to reset skills - ph33r teh ub3r t33th
    Omniwins: Omni soldier, always winning

I'm just an ass that happens to be smart.

I fought yesterday in PW against lvl 250 omni towers and I got warped back miles away 4 times. It took me about 5-10 minutes everytime to get back and thats annoying enough... BUT the lvl 250 Control tower had an incredible high HealDelta and the attack on him started 1h 45min before 100% came back.
    In the first minutes, we couldnt manage to keep enough ppl there to get the tower down in HP. I mean, people always get warped out and the people left at the tower were not enough to shoot him down.
    After some minutes, we managed to form our groups around the tower so that the most were outside the 'overcrowded area', but that was only possible, because the omnis didnt attack us seriously. Every incoming omni who entered the 'overcrowded area' caused one of us warped back to the safe point miles away....
    Even with 20+ clanners shooting at this tower, we didnt manage to get it down in 1h 45min....

FC, if you install a crowd Control, please make it possible for the remaining attack force to down towers in a normal time.
    And why for gods sake isnt it possible to install safe spots close to the tower areas?
    And why isnt it possible to warn people with a message that they get warped out in like 10 or 20 sec if they dont move outside of the crowded area? I mean you warn people not to enter those areas, but you aint able to warn them, when they are already inside??

The message could be like that:
    'You are the next one on the list of people who get warped back to a safe spot by the Crowd Control. Move to a better place outside this area or you'll get warped as soon the next defender enters this area.'
    No need to PHEAR ME! anymore - Im gone