Thread: New Nano needed - "Black Door Escape"

New Nano needed - "Black Door Escape"

This might make the fixers mad, but sorry this is needed.

I recommend that FC put a new nano into the general nano kiosk.
    This nano is insta cast and will automatically warp you to the mission entrance.

"Black Door Escape"
    NA cost : 5
    cast: .5s
    recharge: .5s
    Requirements: 10MC 10T&S
    Transports the caster to the entrance room of current mission on both server and client. Must be in that mission to use.

Too bad if it will take risk away from players who will use it whenever they are in trouble with a mob. That is what we need. This bug is making my interest in the game, diminish very quickly.
    Sorry but until you can fix this bug, I see no other alternative!
    Sorzella 173 NonoHPmage Assassin NT
    Advisor to Izgimmers Legacy
    /me reloads her Caterwaul
    /say No you may not have UA/TTS! However can I interest you in this fine Humidity Extractor?
    On a long enough timeline the survival rate of everyone drops to zero...

Just like the /pet warp command, no chance to see that happening unfortunatly
    Aguitha, Engineer
    Cratisha, Bureaucrat

Arrow *bump*

Actually, I would rather that it "warps" you to the same spot that the server thinks you are at.

Whenever someone gets black doors, you can see them running in a corner or something similar, but they can't see you. Its some kind of weird desynch between client and server. And it got a 100 times more common with the "new mission loading system" or whatever:

12.04.02 ...
    Loading of rooms you've already visited has been improved, and moving between rooms in indoor areas should now be smoother
    Not to mention it tends to happen a lot when the rubberbanding does too.
    mercatura -ae f. [trade, traffic; merchandise]

Moved off-world and found real tradeskills...along with many other things

Black-dooring and rubber-banding has been a big problem the last few days...it really needs to be addressed.

Someday, I will tell you about my (not-so) funny story of being blackdoored and the subsiquently gangbanged by every mob on the entire floor at the same time.

-Jayde

How about not being rubberbanded/black doored but instead being attacked by "You were hit for X damage" instead of an invisible mob which might be somewhere in the mission? I got rubberbanded/black doored too in the last 2-3 weeks and the black doors always happened only after a rubberbanding back into a room.
    Director "Meister"
    President, Omni-Pol
    Level 207 Omni-Tek Dictator
    Meister's Reinforced Suit - Bureaucrats may be gimps, but at least we know how to look good.
    Account Created: 2001-06-27 23:07:32