Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Feel refreshed! Do this!

Feel refreshed! Do this!

Suggestion:

Ok, today for me was one of the rainiest days of this year. Luckily, when I saw the weather, I decided instead of driving to school, to bike . Well it payed off. The way there it wasn't raining too hard, buuut.....on the way back I had the most refreshing experience I've had in a while. When it rains wherever you are, take a bike out and go outside for a good 15 minutes (I mean heavy rain, this aint for no "sprinkling-means-heavy-rain-fellas). Have a destination in mind and race there. Unless its really cold nothing but a shirt should be on, because coats stifle that call of the wild. When I got back to my abode, I even saw how the rain and humidity had mutated my hair into a better, more sexah, me. Just get out there, get soaked, play in the rain like (I'm hoping) you did when you were young.

Its great and if its raining like it is tomorrow I'll probably do it again .
    Spewing truth from every orifice.
    Fixanox - Member of Eternal Fury.
    Cronoco

I danced in the rain.

I'm frellin soaked :P

You live in California by any chance?
    ~~~~~
    Katelin "Missmaul" Locknane -Sloooowly climbing her way out of the dank pits of gimpness. But stil crazy. Ya know...just in case you cared.

it rained a bit down here in Florida this afternoon. I personally LOVE to play in the rain. Its a euphoric rush to sprint around during a torrential downpour. The blowing so hard, you nearly fall over; the rain pelting your back, giving you a lovely massage.

Hehe, once there was so much rain from a tropical storm, the roads in my neighbourhood overflowed, stopping all traffic. To make matters worse [or better in my case], all the water on the road combined with the flooded pond in the golf course behind my house, allowing a bunch of fish to swim around in the flooded road.
    Now trying to catch fish [and failing miserably; those fish are fast!] on the road is quite an experience.

Though blitzing through rough seas on a small tender or riding a motorcycle during a downpour really hurts. Don't recommend that at all =/
    Last edited by Lolamonster; Dec 14th, 2002 at 02:34:01.

Lola, the "pontifex maximus" part of your sig....you didn't happen to have read the "left behind" series of books, did you?

And florida's floods rock. I used to live in port saint lucie with my father and about my only good memories of that time period were seeing a walking catfish (I swear that thing scared the crap out of me) and gigantic tortoises...Oh and when it rains frogs every now and then

Well, it doesn't really "rain" frogs, but they jump out of the trees in such mass quantities that it looks like it's raining frogs. It just sucks to have to drive over them

/me = big time frog lover
    Nanomage: The OTHER other white meat

Originally posted by MissMaul
    I danced in the rain.

I'm frellin soaked :P

You live in California by any chance?
    Yup! Stay tuned for my 'bikin exploits tomorrow

By the way I fully support dancing and frolicking in the rain too. Do the style thats the most YOU!

Just don't dare open an umbrella...
    Cronoco

Originally posted by Cronos

Yup! Stay tuned for my 'bikin exploits tomorrow

By the way I fully support dancing and frolicking in the rain too. Do the style thats the most YOU!

Just don't dare open an umbrella...

DUDE! Don't frolick!!!! Guys don't frolick!!!

No, I fully support enterprising women to frolick in the rain. I personally, am not a frolicker. I do various manly things in the rain such as bike, run, yell, scream, tell people "it's not cold", tell people "rain is good", etc. Of course I space this out between volunteering at the hospital, feeding the homeless and cleaning up grafitti for the community

By the way, it didn't rain this morning, and by the time it did i couldn't have gone out.
    Cronoco

frolick heh... opps

um... then um... what do we do in the rain.... Mud Wrestle?
    Q u o t e:
    ((OOC))

Pardon me for hijacking the thread, here..

But, Brion - if you don't want your mother to know you were up and on the computer at 3:29 in the morning - DON'T post on a forum that she reads.

Busted.
    Grounded.

From the WoW forums. best PWNAGE EVAH!!!

TIG OL BITTIES

"TIG 'OL BITTIES"
    ......in rain.....
    Last edited by Cronos; Dec 17th, 2002 at 01:44:26.
    Cronoco

You in northern CA??

I heard the rain was bad up there (have family up there), I live in So. CA now....

/me hates rainy days.... people forget how to drive and play bumper cars on the freeways turning 15 min drive to 2 hours parking lot

you mean to tell me that hydroplaning in a car with rusty brakes is not incredibly invigorating?

You obviously can't appreciate the thrill of flying off a cliff to your certain demise in a fiery ball of twisted metal

You want invigorating..spin out on i-95 in the middle of a frellin (I'm stealing that word MM) snowstorm during rushhour with a topheavy pickup :P
    General Hershel "Kasimir" Jurik

President of Division 9 R.S.G.E

Fixer
    RK-1

Braumiester of the Pagan Bartenders, wielder of dual SSo8s

Stealer of hearts, creds, and anything not nailed down!

Hehe the rain was so harsh today that my car's alarm went off and yes, North Cal here, near the bay area...
    Cronoco

You know what else is invigorating?... Making all the hot chicks in your school get in their white gym clothes and make them go dance in the rain.. then video type it for hours of endless fun...

Plz send to me

Cronoco

Heh... as soon as they let me do it ill see you a copy....

AND THATS NOT ALL!! with your order Ill send you a free complimentary TheDeacon hair fur coat!!!

Money back gareenteed... even if you dont like my product ill let you keep you fur coat as my gift to you!

Perhaps you've forgotten that Thedeacon is nanomage....he doesn't actually have that much hair.
    Cronoco

hmmm that may be true... Wait a second you got the same face as me...

/me ducktapes Cronos' head then procedes to rip it off...

Ahh thats better... now I can make some socks or something...

and both of YER NAMES START WITH A FRIGGEN C!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast