Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Yalm paint error - waste of 11mil credits

Yep paints work again. I've seen both red and golden done successfully yesterday even when the cans were bought before patch.

My hacked Enhanced Senses graft is still agent only though
    /born Porter was born on Thu Jun 28 09:19:52 2001.
    I'm a Porter, Porters don't PVP.
    First Light

YAY! It's fixed! Now give us a couple more colors now dammit :P

lol, I'm whining now, and I can't even afford the dam paint
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Even if your minds confused,
    then this is what you need to do,
    you need to get that mixed up feeling upside in from out of you" -Mr. Bones

Originally posted by Ishii

If we had say 20 colors to choose from, I know ALOT more people would run and buy their favorite color, well I would heh (original black!).
    heeeeell yea, id be there in a heartbeat buying myself a black yalm!

but paying 11 mill for a yellow one with a brown window..

neh..

Wait so the colors are fixed?

Red==Red?
    Gold==Gold?

If so, how about us with the hosed versions? Can we petition to get our true colors going?

I thought I saw someone with a real red yalm fly by.
    Rookie Reno Renegede Raines
    The Madquack
    Enshroud yourself in darkness to escape the fear.
    Various others 176 Enf, 160 Fixer, 150 MP, 140 Agent, 130 Soldier

Originally posted by porter
    I don't mind the credits if the paint works. Contrary to some comments above I think it is perfectly reasonable that a renovation job that paints and alters the performance of your expensive Yalmaha is even more expensive. Yalmahas were supposed to be something of a status item, coloured ones are a little bit more of such an item now that almost everyone has a regular one.

Easy for me to say if I'm rich enough to not panic if I think I just lost abot 10 M credits? Maybe but I still can't afford any of the really expensive new vehicles and I think that's ok too, I'll try and make some money and later decide if I want to spend a ridiculous amount for one of them just because they look cool or if I'd rather buy something useful like a Virrall Egg...
    Well I don't want to buy it for the enhancement, I want to buy the paint for the color. So yeah I do think it's a bit much to pay 11 million to turn my yalm gold when I paid only 4.8 for the yalm. I guess I wish they had much cheaper paint that just changed the color. They already have the ultra expensive sleek new yalms as money sinks for the rich.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12