Thread: Yalmaha 29478

Yalmaha 29478

yes, this is about the old yalms.... why have they been nerfed??? its no longer possible to find a qlvl~30 yalm.... ive tried the last 4 days, and its like impossible.... make em spawn much more frequent in the special advanced car shops PLZ!!!!

I gave a friend of mine 5m to buy a yalm (he's like level 30..or he was when I gave him the cash - so he doesnt have full knowledge of all the yalm shops)

within 4 minutes he had a brand new yalm with 85 vehicle air requirement.

they spawn from from QL30-QL200 (though it doesnt say) so a QL30-50 yalm has the same spawn rate as a 170-200
    /tell Numeric

--:o IS NOT .
    [Khaln]: it's teh small and soft
    [Khaln]: BUT
    [Khaln]: I need teh large and hard

well, how do u explain avout 15 hors spend in athens (3 shops) tir (2) newland (1) borealis (1) harry's (1)... and not finding anything lower than 196 vehicle air... it suxxorz... and i think i havent seen 1 single yalm in any of the sup stores.. ((((((((((

Originally posted by Pylette
    well, how do u explain avout 15 hors spend in athens (3 shops) tir (2) newland (1) borealis (1) harry's (1)... and not finding anything lower than 196 vehicle air... it suxxorz... and i think i havent seen 1 single yalm in any of the sup stores.. ((((((((((
    bad luck :\

215/15 | Lagerlad Atrox Adventurer | eqp | Mostly indestructible
    214/13 | Xpie Atrox Meta-physicist | eqp | Supernova!
    Member of Ragnarok

Bad luck, or excellent luck for the guy who got his in 5 minutes.
    I spent a lot of time looking for a low ql yalm for my lowbie crat. Just keep at it. They're still out there.
    Vanguard Mharc. Self-equipper extraordinaire no longer. I'm back!

Originally posted by Pylette
    Run of bad luck, and probably the guy just before you in one of those shops bought it. Remember you aren't the only one looking

The same yalm stays in a shop until the stock changes. Unlimited amounts of them can be bought.

I've been looking for a yalm recently with my new alt. ITS IMPOSSIBLE :O There used to be pretty much at least one yalm per shop, but now you are lucky to find a yalm being sold, let alone one within the QL30-35 range.
    StabbaH - 200+ Shade

well, im still looking, and have yet to find a yalm below 6M.... i have yet to find a yalm for sale in the superior shops... seems the best is water vehicles & kodiaks..... FUNCOM: when u go fix the water vehicle prices, set yalm to spawn atleast 4 times more in the adv shop.... as now, i find a yalm for sale at about every 4th shop.... never found one under 6M.... ut sux using 25+ H for a yalmaha 29478

Have faith

Bought a Yal for 4.5M with Air Vehicle req 89 in Old Athens Special Advanced shop yesterday, so they're still there. Keep looking, the bad luck must go away sometime.
    FunnyFace
    Running with Notum scissors

in my experiance, its ALWAYS been hard to find the really low quality ones.... and belive me i have bought a few. :-)

its requiers luck and a lot of shope camping :-)

I have to wait wait a day to find the one for my agent. was not easy. and this was ages ago before new yalms.. dont expect low q yalms to be easy to find. just be content knowing htere are some.

Theo

well i hope that this last serverside patch, that FC have touched the adv special shops... cause ive still not found any yalm below 5.8 million (170 something vehicle air ) its just amazing.... why dont they make a shop with only Qlvl 30 yalmaha... would they get alot of rants? would they loose cyustomers? ... it sux using more than 1 day played time on ur character just trying to find a yalm :X

Then don't.
    Play the game, gain some XP, do some missions, go kill some MOB's.
    As you return to town to sell-up then check the shops, don't sit around camping them as that is when things get boring.

Why stop at a shop for QL30 Yalms?
    Why not have a shop where you enter exactly what you want, the armour and/or weapon, it's QL and bingo - there is exactly what you need.

The low QL yalms are still in the shops. I got one the other day for my alt at about 100 Vehicle Air, was one of the Tir shops.

Spent 2 days camping shops, in between missions.
    LVL 220 Vanguard Out to pasture
    LVL 220 Eternalist researching
    LVL 220 Dictator Retired
    LVL 220 Field Marshal Resetting/twinking

LVL 220 Savior (researching)

Firetree Server, Horde of course