Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ql 250 controller unkillable

Post ql 250 controller unkillable

got group 40+ Clanner working on controller past 2 hours still not dead time about give out. This happens everytime we tried to raid the same base. This base has hardly defenses compared to others..

Might rename game Camping Wars because if you get lv 250 base first your going end up keeping up it. If you want lv 250 base just have camp a spot till it comes open.

lv 200 and below bases are killable. Didn't really buy notum wars for low end content.
    Last edited by Divinecross; Dec 13th, 2002 at 23:53:35.

eliminating all the buffing and gun towers will reduce the rate that the controller heals as well as the damage shield of the controller.

Maybe you guys did that already i don't know wasn't there. Just offering up suggestions.
    engie + ghetto crowd control + no healing + lowest hp + worst evades + bot who is never around. = worst prof in game

Bump for engie fix

Originally posted by Intrepid
    eliminating all the buffing and gun towers will reduce the rate that the controller heals as well as the damage shield of the controller.

Maybe you guys did that already i don't know wasn't there. Just offering up suggestions.
    We wiped out the entire base with well over 2 hours left to focus on the controller. I don't think it's possible to take down an undefended QL250 controller that has any base at all around it.
    Kennan - President, Arcane Legacy
    Asmoran - Retired (Former President, Synergy Factor)

Yes I would like to know why a crowd control maxed with Lvl 150+ clanners can't take down a ql250 controller in 1 1/2 hr to 2 hrs of steadly hitting it, does this seem like a problem to any one else. Becuase I sure think it is ohh and thanks for canceling all are petitions also so you can come see that it is pretty much impossible to take down a ql250 base,was real nice of you guys.

Actualy we started to fire at controler in 32 mintueis before 5% so after 1 hour 30 minuties it was at 25% i think we could do it if not crowd control. Still almoust 2 hours to kill just controler is to much...
    Two sisters practicing medicine on Rubika and Shadowlands Pomy and Julka.

As a doctor i would prescribe you to use some common sense and a vacation to Real Life"

If i ever start a new character in Eve i will choose a name something like "aieerjjnnvajjnasdio11e3".

I dont know too many people just put ql 250 alone with no towers to guard it :P

That is the least defended ql 250 base I think of and still doesn't go down when CC goes off because zone pushed limit of people. Even started attack soon place went 25%

Correct, it's extremely hard to take out a 250-Base, but it damn well should be, especially with all the bugs, lag and this ominous Crowd Control thingy going on.

Bugs (or more likely exploits) like being attackable (and no, no shield or bracers) within grace-period.
    Crash-loops forever and ever.... (or is it crowd control?).
    A certain "tactic" being used when attacking, so the attacked guild doesn't get the message right away...

I'm not sure if crowd control is on in PW, according to the log-in screen it's on now on *all* playfields, according to the info-thread it's not...
    Anyway - as has been mentioned time after time before - crowd control hurts the defenders (if they're a smaller org) way more than attackers.

There's a lot of stuff that needs to be fixed...
    Hope it will be.

Yes , we flagged the issue in Beta...

150 and 200 bases are too easy, 250 is too hard.
    Vergil : OT NT : Dept of Applied Nanotechnology
    Jobe Plaza
    Retired NT Professional
    Proud Owner of RubiKa's Biggest Banjo Collection
    Server First!

Its stupid silly hard. What ever moron figured out the regen rate there at our good ole pals FC is on crack. Or PCP or something. Cause that is the only way someone could have seriously created those towers, along with the "crowd control" warping ( WHICH I might add threw you like, a 4 minute yalm ride away EVERY time. ( i was warped 10 times, I spent 40 minutes or so JUST IN TRAVEL to get back to controller ) is hyped up on something, or maybe just mean and deviant against the customers or something, created those towers. The HP-Delta on a ql250 is REATARD also. We pounded on that tower for an hour and 30 minutes, and got it to like, 20%. STUPID. It should have went down. After 100% kicked back in. it was at 100% within 2 minutes. WTF ( and I dont mean the dungeon )

Funcom. You totally hosed it on this one. As if anyone is shocked. For those of us who HAVE the game, I dunno if we are lucky or not compared to all the poor people who cant get it cause you picked a crappy distributor. But at least this is a game play issue, wich, should be fixable. We shall see I guess.
    Last edited by Turin; Dec 14th, 2002 at 01:59:07.
    Nitsobar - lvl 219/13 Doc - Equipment - Perks - History
    MrBruce - lvl 204/6 MA - Equipment - Perks - History
    MsHackalot - lvl 123/9 Twink Fixer - Equipment - Perks - History

Veterans of Synergy Factor

Click to email me

Keep the heal delta the same, but make it a HOT so that the Anti GA nukes are useful outside of killing fixers?
    Vergil : OT NT : Dept of Applied Nanotechnology
    Jobe Plaza
    Retired NT Professional
    Proud Owner of RubiKa's Biggest Banjo Collection
    Server First!

Im sure you guys wouldnt complain about how hard it is if it was a ql250 base in efp and omnis couldnt destroy it (cheap shot ).

What are you complaining about... spending 40 minutes in travel?
    Sooo? Many of us (defenders) spent 40+ minutes in the grid, caught in an ever-lasting crash-loop.

And - yeah, Insida - I'm absolutely sure that those same ppl would brag and praise their indestroyable towers if it was the other way round.
    As a matter of fact from what I hear it *was* about the same with a Clan Base just last night... ? Couldn't be destroyed. Where do I see you complain about that?

A QL 250 Controler should be impossible to kill while a few support towers are up.

Once there are no towers up a QL 250 controler's regen rate should be nill.
    Rolled
    Coathanger
    RHD Black Watch Regiment

Remember how fun the first week of NW was?

CC is teh devil!

Similar to the last post it should take a LONG time to kill a 250 controller. But after every, single support tower is down, it shouldn't take more time then, say, the val. or any other uber mob.

Sadly if you were to attack minimally defended ql 250 base(killing every single tower in the area first) the second it went 25% and pushed the CC limits you still wouldn't be able kill it with allowed time slot unless some the defending guild runs off attacking people.

Seen this same attack on different bases play out the same way for both omni / clan. Not really happy after wasting 6 hours time just find its very unlikely.

CC now makes QL 250 controlers virtually impossible. You cannot get enough ppl in the same area to do enough damage to even keep up with the regen.
    Rolled
    Coathanger
    RHD Black Watch Regiment

Remember how fun the first week of NW was?

CC is teh devil!

Originally posted by Rolller
    CC now makes QL 250 controlers virtually impossible. You cannot get enough ppl in the same area to do enough damage to even keep up with the regen.
    You can. Have a look at the "Lucien" thread.
    Hardestdrugs, Doctor, 220
    Tenderly, Enforcer, 215
    Adacta, Bureaucrat, 220
    Midshipman, Soldier, 216

A small, cute dog is called a doggy.
    A small, cute girl is called a girly.
    Now what do we call a small, cute Org ?

Re: ql 250 controller unkillable

Originally posted by Divinecross

Might rename game Camping Wars
    BAAHAHHAAHHAHA

Well, we successfully took down the 250 DSA base in PW.

It took the full 6 hours, but we did it.

So it is possible. Its hard, and it should be. It also makes it very rewarding when the controller is destroyed. Keep the towers how they are.

But fix crowd control.

yesterday?

hmm i was there, did not take 6hours ffrom what i recall more 2-3?

so it's quite doable.... but timeconsumable....

"Impossible is a word to be found only in the dictionary of fools." (Napoleon Bonaparte)
    Best regards Juliet Poetica Capulet (female solitus trader lvl195 - poet by heart, Oh Romeo, - who need Romeo?) Applicant of Ancarim Iron Legion

"What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well." (Antoine de Saint-Exupéry)
    "Not all who wander are lost." (John Ronald Reuel Tolkien)
    "To Dare is to risk losing your foothold for a moment, Not to Dare is to risk losing yourself." (Søren Kierkegaard)

Anaïs Manifestos Nin (female solitus mp lvl 171) Member of Ancarim Iron Legion
    Angel Heroess Heart (female solitus fixer lvl 102) Applicant of Ancarim Iron Legion
    Luna YangYing Lee (female solitus MA lvl 75) Unit Commander of Legionaries
    Meow Wyxxen Meow (female solitus doc lvl 74) Applicant of Legionaries
    Destiny ZorZereZ Decay (female nanomage nt lvl 57) Applicant of Legionaries
    Kittie DarkGodess Catt (female solitus soldier lvl 39) Applicant of Legionaries
    Modesty PlayGirl Blaise (female solitus engie lvl 19) Member of Legionaries

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast