Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Fix Martial Artist Proffession

I guess the funny arrow was implanted with MAs in mind =D

Rofl.
    Please Anikitos, tell them how you almost killed me today.

Well... Ani asked me to "test" my fist dmg on him. He chain casted layers... I emptied my nano pool healing myself from the shield dmg.
    At the end he was at 60% hp, I was at 30%, my nano pool was empty. That was really fun.

*Silent Bump*
    Rookie/Apprentice Loot "Cronost" Cursed - Lvl 21x Guru - General of Storm.

Yeah its kinda sad not see any of the old skool MA PvP'ers at the biggest tower battle i have seen in a while when we took down Legion base, on clan there was 1 MA(Disciple092) out of 50ish clanners lol.......

Something is wrong

On a side note NTs are the best mass PvP proffesion by far atm
    HosT

Apocalypse

heh

yea, thats why i switched to a doc and instead of playing a 187 MA i played a 145 doc in that tower battle yesterday. i was amazed how much more usefull i was even at such a low level to the TL6 people. at least i got to run around and init debuff as many opponents as possible and healed and buffed a lot.

i also was inmvolved in taking down 2/3 enemy MAs, i felt real sorry for them, they went down so unbelievably easy and fast. all bow users, didnt even dent me and they were around 200, i'm 145. my temp HoT and temp HP absorbed it all and healed me right back without me even having to do anything.

and no, i havent purchased NW and wll not unless/until funcom fixes MA PvP. and yes, i have cancelled my account and they have basically until it expires to implement a successfull, practical, viable, usable fix or fixes in order for me to reactivate.

Hollowtek RK-1

ACCOUNT STATUS
    Cancelled
    This account was cancelled at:
    2002-11-16 00:29:11

It will remain playable until : 2003-02-12 23:08:06

I only read two posts and here is my opinion on the whole thread:
    Don't EVER speak highly of one agent's skill, god knows what we would do if it was nerfed (100% crit) even though that crit buff isnt all that powerful, something usually happens and you'll only get off one shot even if you're both at full agg and you are full loaded.
    two: Why give MAs all of there power back? So they can be the best again, what about the other classes? Try to BALANCE us!

Though, MAs do need SOME help... I killed a level 200 MA the other day in ent arena with only his dimach hitting me.... other than that he was too far away to touch me...
    Last edited by James Hetfield; Dec 25th, 2002 at 07:10:27.
    Rookie James Metallica86 Hetfield: Level 193 - Agent (Grandmaster Assasin) (Now with Map Upgrade - Side!!!).
    Misterquick: Level 47 fiXXXer - 0% effective $150 mil. twink - Applicant of Obsidian Order

Sell me your QL220 clusters!

Metallica86 - Now building your ql 200 implants.

Proud owner of Anarchy Online: The Notum Wars... WAIT A SEC! Nothing is different!

BUMP for un-nerfing MA's. I'm not really into PvP, so I don't know *what* the fix should be. But it had better be pretty good, I think.

The MA nerfs were too severe, and too sudden. And I hate to see another Melee class hurting

*hugs* to all my MA friends
    Nealandbob Headbasher Burninsword-RK1
    Deathfyst Tonofbricks -RK2
    Tonofbricks Nealandbob -RK Test embracing my inner Brat
    Finally back from Iraq
    Enforcers ONLY vote here!
    WoW-Pahani, Skywall/Horde and Barthilas/Horde
    "A good Enforcer dies a lot"-Deng
    "FC didn't create Enforcers, Deng did" -Tza

I heard someone wanted some ideas on how to win PvP. Level 87 MA freshman. Been winning alot lately. I get a run buf from a fixer, max ma and brawl... Then i come into the target brawl, usually they run so i run with them, dimach, then BwT. Also have my nano resist maxed out.

Wow Taitue,thx for the awesome advice.
    Ever since i maxxed my MA and Brawl and started attacking strictly with Brawl and BWT i have become much more viable aginst all other classes now.
    I attacked an enforcer with EQB the other day and sure enuff as soon as brawl hit him he ran for the hills.Even with his rage running i had no problem catching up to him to lay on the BWT.

Experienced Disciple092.....HERE I COME!!!!!!
    Disciple092 lv 200 Clan MA

l={::;;;;;;;;;;>Redemption<;;;;;;;;;;::}=l

Originally posted by Disciple092
    Ever since i maxxed my MA and Brawl and started attacking strictly with Brawl and BWT i have become much more viable aginst all other classes now.
    I attacked an enforcer with EQB the other day and sure enuff as soon as brawl hit him he ran for the hills.Even with his rage running i had no problem catching up to him to lay on the BWT.

LOL, I knew there was something we had missed
    Azzazzimon

Clan Apocalypse - The guild for models

Account closed.

Bumpzor, MA suck harder than min dmg bug atm and i miss Celestiness
    Infamine 200 soljah

hehe np. One time i was fighting a trader, he killed me but i killed him also. I died first, can you guess how it happen? The BwT got him after i had died It's happened several times.

Originally posted by Metallica86
    Why give MAs all of there power back? So they can be the best again, what about the other classes? Try to BALANCE us!

Though, MAs do need SOME help... I killed a level 200 MA the other day in ent arena with only his dimach hitting me.... other than that he was too far away to touch me...

So he got rooted?

Hmm, would he have killed u pre-nerf anyway when he only hitted u with dimach?

Guess not, so why were MAs the best prof then?
    Uglyy:
    Opifex MA Legend
    Born 1. October 2001
    Armor setup

Originally posted by Disciple092

Be nice ;P
    RK1 - Hajk - Solitus - Lvl 217/DR 16 - Nanotech - Apocalypse
    ---
    Explorer 60% / Socializer 53% / Killer 46% / Achiever 40%

Originally posted by Infamine
    Bumpzor, MA suck harder than min dmg bug atm and i miss Celestiness
    Same! And lonehawk... =(
    RK1 - Hajk - Solitus - Lvl 217/DR 16 - Nanotech - Apocalypse
    ---
    Explorer 60% / Socializer 53% / Killer 46% / Achiever 40%

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123