Thread: Cword Control warp points need some serious adjusting!

Post Cword Control warp points need some serious adjusting!

For example the Perpetual Wastelands warp points put you at 100, 100 which in that zone is a trap you get stuck in. You either have to warp / terminate out.

Also when warping be nice if your camera actually followed you. Zoning your camera in from that far distance little annoying.

Lol, understatement of the year...

the devs are idiots, that's the truth

this "overcrowd" thing they came up with...FFS! TEST THE THINGS B4 U PUT EM ON LIVE!

Run east, warp back, run west, warp back, run north, warp back, run south, warp back.

You can forget being melee, u'll never get in range of a tower...

Yeah, woo...nw, massive battles in this "mmorpg"...aslong as u are not more than 10 people in the same place...woohooo

Whoever came up with this idea: GET A LOBOTOMY!

this "overcrowd" thing they came up with...FFS! TEST THE THINGS B4 U PUT EM ON LIVE!

That's what they are doing now.
    They are TESTING it.
    You see the sticky up top that says:

Testing crowd limiting (now on EFP, SFH and DAV)

Do you see the first word?

How do you propose they test crowd limiting on the test server.
    There are not enough players to get accurate results.

If there's a problem with the drop points, email or make a post about it. Flaming Funcom for testing crowd limiting is pretty silly. I'd rather have a working limiting system than lag.
    Keep your signature to an absolute maximum of 8-10 lines, normal text size, and don’t overdo the colors and smileys. This is to prevent signatures from taking the focus away from the posts / threads. Extreme signatures will be deleted.

Originally posted by Miir

That's what they are doing now.
    They are TESTING it.
    You see the sticky up top that says:

Testing crowd limiting (now on EFP, SFH and DAV)

Do you see the first word?

How do you propose they test crowd limiting on the test server.
    There are not enough players to get accurate results.

If there's a problem with the drop points, email or make a post about it. Flaming Funcom for testing crowd limiting is pretty silly. I'd rather have a working limiting system than lag.
    lol...now we have both

and this "test" is just dumb...just as dumb as 90 other bugs they introduced...think through, test on test (and ofcourse they can test it on test...just put in bots that the server think are people) and THEN release...

can u imagine any other product being handled this way? Not gonna go as far as using cars as an example...but software..."Well, we are releasing Word, but it's not working, u will have to pay 20 bucks a month for it, but it won't be working...1 yr from now it still won't be working..."

yeah..right...

oh btw...just a question...have u yourself experienced this crowd control, or are u just another kissa$$?

ofcourse they can test it on test...just put in bots that the server think are people

Ah ok.
    Why dont you fire up notepad and scribble up the code needed to make 'bots' that the server will 'think' are players?

Thank you mister answerman!
    Keep your signature to an absolute maximum of 8-10 lines, normal text size, and don’t overdo the colors and smileys. This is to prevent signatures from taking the focus away from the posts / threads. Extreme signatures will be deleted.

Originally posted by Miir
    ofcourse they can test it on test...just put in bots that the server think are people

Ah ok.
    Why dont you fire up notepad and scribble up the code needed to make 'bots' that the server will 'think' are players?

Thank you mister answerman!
    You didn't answer me, have YOU experienced the crowd control first hand, or are u just another kissa$$?

And, I am paying them monthly so they will do the programming...if I wanted to do it myself, I would charge others.

But since u are nothing but a cheerleader, and u have obviously no idea what u are talking about. Go attack a tower, enjoy the system. Then come back and say that

1. You are not an idiot
    2. Crowd control is not a big joke

This is an mmorpg (on paper)...kinda implies that u can be more than 20 people in a zone.

Crowd Control....

Massive Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game....

Crowd Control.....

Massive Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game....

CC...

MMORPG...

Somehow, those don't seem to belong together.....
    .: Naraya :.