Thread: Crats?

Crats?

The latest convenient board-wipe (this was the fourth, right?) has gotten rid of the fact that crats are unimplemented. Too bad, the boards had such a wonderful list of things that Funcom needs to know, claims they want to know, but never, say, answer or even acknowledge!

So, here is our chance to speak up freshly on crats. If any crat except me is still in the game after yesterday's biweekly screw-up that Funcom labels 'patching'.

Did they even have the decency to archive our old posts this time?

Scorus

I'm sure the Bureaucrat Top 10 will be up again soon. Everything was summarized in that one.
    If not...then I'm truly pissed

Oh and Scorus, the message from Funcom (which I thought you would have read, posting on this forum) clearly states that they have the old one archived. I do believe there is even a Forum archive link at the bottom of every page. Check that one out...
    Bobthespoon
    Lvl 52 Bureaucrat, since june 30, 2001
    Clanner, Rubi-Ka1

I am still here

And waiting oh so impatiently for Crats to get there much awaited and overdue Fix

Re: Crats?

Originally posted by Scorus
    The latest convenient board-wipe (this was the fourth, right?) has gotten rid of the fact that crats are unimplemented. Too bad, the boards had such a wonderful list of things that Funcom needs to know, claims they want to know, but never, say, answer or even acknowledge!

So, here is our chance to speak up freshly on crats. If any crat except me is still in the game after yesterday's biweekly screw-up that Funcom labels 'patching'.

Did they even have the decency to archive our old posts this time?

Scorus

lol. Board wipe? Hehe...I see those funny conspiracy theories are still going on. This is a change we have said would be coming for months now. We've been meaning to tie accounts to board access and now we've done that. We told you it was coming and now it is here. I just don't see how that can be seen as a sinister board wipe.

And to answer you the third time (I've replied to 2 of your posts already about archives), the archives can be found by clicking on that phrase "Forum Archive" at the bottom of the page. Everything is safe and secure as it should be. Too many conspiracy movies aren't a good thing.
    Earn free game time and play with your friends[/b]

Anarchy Online Community Representative

Cosmik,

I stand corrected, thank you for pointing that out. You might consider putting something about that in your announcement on the general news page for idiots like me. :]

Scorus

And while I have your attention, how about some answers on crats? or test servers? or NPC interaction? or the NPC clans and departments? I've posted the questions a dozen times, but will fish them out of the archives if any of those don't ring a bell.

Scorus

Originally posted by Scorus
    And while I have your attention, how about some answers on crats? or test servers? or NPC interaction? or the NPC clans and departments? I've posted the questions a dozen times, but will fish them out of the archives if any of those don't ring a bell.

Scorus
    Well, surprise, surprise. I read these questions of yours in your "unanswered questions" thread and fired them off to the team yesterday and gave them a reminder today. I hope to have some answers for you soon, and I'll keep bugging people till I do.

As for 'Crats, give me a new thread in the Bureaucrat forum, letting me know what you want answers to (or are you talking about the politicians/bureaucrat question from your previous thread?).
    Earn free game time and play with your friends[/b]

Anarchy Online Community Representative

Originally posted by Cosmik
    As for 'Crats, give me a new thread in the Bureaucrat forum, letting me know what you want answers to (or are you talking about the politicians/bureaucrat question from your previous thread?).
    He knows my threads! I think that officially makes me a pain in the ass! I can't wait to tell my mother (like she doesn't already know).

That was the biggie, but there were others, I'll dig them out of the archives and post them in the crat forum.

Scorus