Hi Clanners! My guild has never been PvP focused but a few of our new lowbies and some alts are interested in trying it out around level 75. Can anyone tell me where the clan towers around level 75 are? I plan on asking the tower owners PERMISSION to try out an attack just for some lowbie fun. The controller will NOT be destroyed and we can play out both attack and defense with our tower.

The purpose is fun, there will be no griefing, smack talk, etc. No exploiting or any high levels will get involved other than pre-buffing (in fact we will buff your guys if you want). We won't call in other guilds and we might get about 10 ppl together on our side so I hope lag won't be an issue. (Time around evening US time zones.) We can set up any rules you want so we don't need to tie each other up 2+ hrs just to worry about an attack and no border camping, etc. (Actually none of us have attacked a tower so we really have no clue )

Again the purpose is fun, most of us don't know if we want to buy Notum Wars and have not PvP'd at all (i.e. me!) Those that know me can assure others that what I say will be honored. Thanks all!