Thread: New Content High Cost

New Content High Cost

Okay, this is not a rant but a mere statement.

Those who have purchased the NW did so for a reason.

1) New vehicles and voices
    2) A reason to pvp
    3) A reason to hold some land and at last fight over land

Okay consider this, I paid £20.00 sterling for NW. Why?

So I could have the new vehicles and the new content.

Problem?

I have already paid £20.00 for this pack and now in game I am expected to pay a couple of million just to take advantage of the new content E.g. the new vehicles.

So my mission so far has been to locate and purchase a copy of NW, which took me ages.
    Now If I want a new vehicle which is in the new content which I have already payed for, I have to bust my ass just to save up enough for the new stuff.

See where Im going?

The requirements of the box should be clearly stated

Cost of product: £20.00
    Cost of new content: 10,000,000 Million credits

So paying for something which I have to pay for again within the game does not make sense.

I understand that there are lots of players out there who have lots of money, but what abut the people who dont have lots of money, but who spent £20.00r on an expansion pack who cant even get the new content because it is expensive in game.

I went from level 1-60 saving all the money I could just to buy a yalm a couple of months ago. Now I just spent real money for new yalms and I cant even get them?

Please, review the prices of the current new vehicles in game. The content of the new pack should be available to all players not just to the rich player base.
    Last edited by Tikon RIP 02-04; Dec 13th, 2002 at 15:01:11.
    Tikon - Forever an MP. Rest in peace my dear old friend.

Remember, Life is a Journey, Not a Destination, So enjoy the ride..

Well someone had to say this, I may as well be the first: you paid too much. I paid £15 for my booster. It was as cheap as £12.99 inc P&P online.

I bought NW so that I could construct my own towers, therefore increase the stats of my Avatar and have something to fight for. Fighting for the survival of someone elses base isn't as rewarding. I can't afford a 150M cred yalm, nor would I want to. I am an MP who prefers QW (no yalm!).

The main reason for the new vehicles in NW is to act as a money sink for those uberrich high level mains (I am a high level main, not many creds!) and to give them something to strut around in. There is too much money in the high end game, and nothing to spend it on except uniques and specials that are too difficult and rare to purchase.

To recap: I got NW for the towers and voices
    Gimme sammich!!1

Reborn Sammich

Re: New Content High Cost

Originally posted by Tikon
    Okay, this is not a rant but a mere statement.

Those who have purchased the NW did so for a reason.

1) New vehicles and voices
    2) A reason to pvp
    3) A reason to hold some land and at last fight over land

Okay consider this, I paid £20.00 sterling for NW. Why?

So I could have the new vehicles and the new content.

Problem?

I have already paid £20.00 for this pack and now in game I am expected to pay a couple of million just to take advantage of the new content E.g. the new vehicles.

So my mission so far has been to locate and purchase a copy of NW, which took me ages.
    Now If I want a new vehicle which is in the new content which I have already payed for, I have to bust my ass just to save up enough for the new stuff.

See where Im going?

The requirements of the box should be clearly stated

Cost of product: £20.00
    Cost of new content: 10,000,000 Million credits

So paying for something which I have to pay for again within the game does not make sense.

I understand that there are lots of players out there who have lots of money, but what abut the people who dont have lots of money, but who spent £20.00r on an expansion pack who cant even get the new content because it is expensive in game.

I went from level 1-60 saving all the money I could just to buy a yalm a couple of months ago. Now I just spent real money for new yalms and I cant even get them?

Please, review the prices of the current new vehicles in game. The content of the new pack should be available to all players not just to the rich player base.
    You expect everything to be handed to you on a sliver plater? Something for nothing? Work hard and save your pennies!
    Grupurt Division 9 [RSGE] Ret.
    Second Nanomage Agent To Hit Lvl 200 on RK1

RK1

Hmmm, Grupert Im not sure you totally understand what I am trying to say.

It is not just me it is about all of the people with little cash.
    Everything that I have ever wanted, I have saved for.

But I do not like the fact that I have paid money for something to which I cant access.

Its like having gas central heating bills when you dont have gas?

But anyway Im just goona hump and hump and hump. Till I get enough cash.

Keep your fingers crossed for me guys.

By the way.

Merry Christmas
    Tikon - Forever an MP. Rest in peace my dear old friend.

Remember, Life is a Journey, Not a Destination, So enjoy the ride..

I also feel sorry for the ones with NW with very little cash, including me... wish it was a way to solve this...

Sure there is a way to solve it, just head on over to E-bay, plenty others before you have.

Meanwhile, I'll just play the game and try to have fun doing so, maybe one day being able to buy a second(!) yalm and paint it for a mere 10million (as in not now not ever!)
    ACCOUNT STATUS
    Cancelled
    This account was cancelled at:
    2004-05-10 06:47:01
    It will remain playable until : 2004-09-20 08:20:45

Time for RL now

Meet Fluffy