Thread: My Friend Lifedelite Quiting

My Friend Lifedelite Quiting

A short story about Lifedelite, a friend who just quit AO for good, an unerring positive influence on myself and anyone who knew her in AO. She will be missed.

In playing so many hours of AO, Lifey was used to seeing me on. She asked me how I was able to play so much. I responded by telling her that I was secretely a vampire and didn't want anyone to know my secret advantage to leveling so much. The next time we met, we hung out at the top of reets in some beams high off the ground all to ourselves. She handed me a bag of blood plasma as a joke to befriend a vampire. We talked for quite awhile and at that moment I knew that I had met a kindred spirit and that we would go on many adventures together. We did (she saved my rear more times than I can count!) and now I think my friend wants that feeling with everything in her life, to feel the gift of flight under her feet - that anything is possible.

Thanks for the memories Mahdi - AO sends it's warmest regards as do I - your biggest fan.

B
    Tashia Munchausen Age, RK-2 Clan Engie, El Presidente of EcoDisaster.
    Munchausen's EE Layout
    Sill the best starter guide for making towers

“Computer games don’t affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us…we’d all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music”. Krisitan Wilson, Nintendo Inc. 1989.

See you Lifedelite :)

Well dont know her as much, but as long she dont quit IRC I am fine for the moment.
    Apocalypse 'Redux' Now