Thread: Madison, Wisconsin?

Madison, Wisconsin?

Alright, I've always assumed that I can't be the only AO-addict from this area.. Especially considering that it's a college town...

After Notum Wars was released, 4 copies were sent to the ElBo and I snagged the last one on the 28th...

My su****ions were confirmed...

So, Madisonians... Speak up! Who all's out there?
    I hold no ties to any faction.

I am Clan, only because it suits my purposes. I will not fight your war for you, as it is not my war. Unless it benefits me.
    I am not Omni, as I am not a sheep. I have individual thoughts and feelings and I do not take orders well.
    I am not Neutral as I believe in taking any advantage offered to me.

I go where the winds take me. I believe in absolute freedom. I sell to the highest bidder, no matter their affiliation.

I am Fixer.

Knightwulf

well it is surley not me, so then you got about 5-6 billion people left.....
    Operation impending doom 2 seems to have started with patch 15.6.5
    12.6 first contact, 14.6 second attempt, 16.6 Invasion of the gabber bots ?
    Old and bitter player, currently playing: Justincase GA4 wearing phix0r
    Originally posted by Cz
    I already saw this thread, but refrained from answering due to the pleasant show of confidence from Lumin.
    Sing a song for FunCom

Im from NJ so thats bout 5,999,999,999 more people that you gotta ask...

hey

Eau Claire, Wi. bout 3 hours away.
    -Rubi-Ka's most flatulent Atrox-

I LIVE IN MADISON! Hehehe. I'm the owner of Affordable PC Services of Madison, look me up in the yellow pages and gimme a call bro. My wife is out of town until tomorrow so I'm stuck...f***ing working. On a saturday. On a SLOW Saturday.
    Nanomage: The OTHER other white meat

I was Born in Mad-Town. Living in Oshkosh now... the horror, the slow festering alcoholic horror...
    Do you like metal music? Check out my music!
    Cyclophenia MySpace
    Cyclophenia Website

Originally posted by TheDeacon/Xcelsius
    I LIVE IN MADISON! Hehehe. I'm the owner of Affordable PC Services of Madison, look me up in the yellow pages and gimme a call bro. My wife is out of town until tomorrow so I'm stuck...f***ing working. On a saturday. On a SLOW Saturday.
    Heh.. I was DJing a party for the Red Tigers and then had to crash before working on a Saturday night.. A SLOW Saturday night.. I feel your pain..
    I hold no ties to any faction.

I am Clan, only because it suits my purposes. I will not fight your war for you, as it is not my war. Unless it benefits me.
    I am not Omni, as I am not a sheep. I have individual thoughts and feelings and I do not take orders well.
    I am not Neutral as I believe in taking any advantage offered to me.

I go where the winds take me. I believe in absolute freedom. I sell to the highest bidder, no matter their affiliation.

I am Fixer.

Knightwulf

Originally posted by VivsectVI
    I was Born in Mad-Town. Living in Oshkosh now... the horror, the slow festering alcoholic horror...
    AND THE FOOD!! Jesus god, Madison has more restaurants than chicago has cockroaches. I swear I saw them using liposuctioned human lard to melt the ice last year.

One other rant...CAN PEOPLE IN DOWNTOWN MADISON PLEASE BATHE REGULARLY!!! Ever walk down State street? Damn. I can taste that funk.

lol
    215 Solitus Soldier RK1
    Advisor Midnight Reveries.

Do politics exist? Yes.
    Who's involved in them? Anyone who wants to be.

If you spend your time worrying about what everyone else is doing in their lives, you'll miss what's happening in yours.

Loud and Clear, Deacon, I mean patchouli oil has its uses, but it does NOT cover up the fact that said persons haven't bathed in at least a month.

Heh, I was just down there this morning. Less drug trafficking than normal for this time of year, at least it looked that way, I wasn't about to get out of my car and smell around.
    Do you like metal music? Check out my music!
    Cyclophenia MySpace
    Cyclophenia Website

OMG patchouli oil! YES! God that s**t is nasty. seems EVERYONE wears that crap here. For the most part, I can be a bit unorganized, but I am very particular about my appearance and bodily cleanliness and out of any city I've lived in, madisonians have the poorest personal hygeine. BUMP FOR SOAP!

OMG - The Deacon lives in Madison!!!

Do the people downtown in the State Street area really smell now? The wasters and the homeless maybe, but usually you get tons of the college kids down there. I always found them to be basically washed and young and likewise impressionable...

Madison rocks though doesn't it - it is something of a liberal, somewhat tolerant, culture center of the spaces between New York and San Francisco!
    "Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away."
    -Philip K. D*ck

"AO is that which, when you stop leveling in it, doesn't go away."
    -Elgynn

The Old Boinky - The One True Heart and Soul of CG, even after...
    meh gear
    Arthurian the Pendragon
    Neutral 4 Life

well..i lived in Kenosha for 3 yrs..then joined the Army to pay for school
    The Sammich Master is Back!
    Boci - Retired Soldier
    Flashgordun - Smurf in Training
    Mussashi---Boci Reborn---Sword Saint
    xxxxxxxx Keeper Twink of Dewm

The Deacon - ask Funcom to nerf smelliness. I'm sure they'll find a way to do it. (they've found a way to nerf everything else..)

~Chris

I grew up by Marinette....a long time ago. Lived lots of elsewhere's since I was 17.
    -Finalizer Vixentrox-
    Former President and Founder,
    -Whisper's Edge-
    Former Member of the Atlantean CoT Clerical Staff

Socializer 73% Killer 53% Explorer 53% Achiever 20%

Kissysuzuki -
    WTB small enough brain and lack of imagination to be able to sit and solo hecklers for 5 days straight.