Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The 3 new tower buttons in the map

The 3 new tower buttons in the map

I've only just bought notum wars, and i havent investigated tower building yet (as i'm only level 8 but, say i open the map (ctrl+4) then close it again, then for example press ctrl+1. if i hold shift to inspect my leg armour, one of the 3 buttons will appear, also if i move left to right with the mouse, the other 2 will turn up, it's more annoying than anything else because it doesnt totaly cover anything and they go away once ctrl+1 is pressed again

BUMP! Yeah - this is VERY annoying. The map buttons "shine" through other elements, like the implants you wear.

I have the same problem - I experience it trying to click off buffs in my running nanos window. I cant click on them cox the buttons from map are there (even tho my map is closed).

I have to open my map window and close it again so I can kill the buffs.

Plz fix this soon!
    Adapt & Overcome

{I may be dumb but I'm not a COMPLETE idiot!}
    (If I wanted it to be easy I would've chosen something easy, instead I chose Pistol ADV)
    The best place to find PAENE is on Rimor, where she'll most likely be doing some shopping!

Or you could also try sending a /tell to:
    Nantessa (Nanomage NT - coz girls just wanna have fun!)
    Paene (Supposed to be my main but just goes shopping all the time)
    ... And others too numerous to mention

Uhuh getting this too, needs fixing
    Wee, sleekit, cowrin', tim'rous beastie,
    O, what a panic's in thy breastie!

buuuMMMP
    woohoo at last!!!! i've found my MK IV
    "Make all trader drains self only." -aaronb (asmoran)

Question Hello? Cz? Funcom?

Hello?

This has been reported in other threads as well.

It is very annoying and disruptive to have the "invisible" buttons actually be there (and function too!) even when the little map window is closed.

I was really hoping the last patch would fix it (since it was reported prior to that). But it wasn't.

Could we at least get an acknowledgment that FC is aware of it?

Thanks,
    Martek

hrm... must be related to using the control keys to open/close them... I've never noticed the problem (and I've been giving my mouse a workout).

Originally posted by deatheyes
    hrm... must be related to using the control keys to open/close them... I've never noticed the problem (and I've been giving my mouse a workout).
    nope i never use the control keys and it affects me
    MP lvl 139 Mysticknight

Yesterday I got this with no map or other windows open at all. Tried to click on a character in vicinity and hit an imaginary 'build tower' button. Found out I can not build inside Tir...
    /born Porter was born on Thu Jun 28 09:19:52 2001.
    I'm a Porter, Porters don't PVP.
    First Light

Yes, I get this bug too.
    Illuminati

220 Arinova - Bureaucrat
    207 Novatek - Soldier
    200 Vitalangel - Doctor
    200 Teknova - Fixer
    200 Je'Tina - Shade

Ditto

Same here, almost every time I need to cast a lower HOT on someone with not much ncu left but who is quickly dying and best I can do is find out it's impossible to build a tower inside a mission.

Sort it
    Katylen "Katylenfaith" Buckingham
    LVL 187+ Fixer RK2

Proud Fifth of The Coven

Blessed Be

"No one that is sweet, she must be Satan."

bump this, very annoying problem, was going to start a thread of my own but here this one is... get on this now, many problems arise from it.
    Level 220 16 Philip "Phil" Proteus, Engineer Equipment

We all have this bug. ~bumpy
    "Donner à des millions une connaissance de l'anglais, c'est les rendre esclaves". (Hind Swarâj, ch. 18)

the problem has been here since the beginning: if you use floating panels, the buttons on the team panel shine through other panels, disappear, rearrange themselves, and generally misbehave... now the map buttons do it too and it's starting to get *really* annoying.
    (i haven't experienced it when using the panels in gutter-mode but i hate losing the right side of my screen just so that some buttons will behave...)
    please fix it.

Yep i get it too. See the page i made to illustrate that bug.

http://acfan1972.tripod.com/bug.htm
    Aguitha, Engineer
    Cratisha, Bureaucrat

Great job on the screeshots. They illustrate the problem very well. Hopefully will have a look at them now that the holidays are over.

Cheers,
    Martek

Yep I have this bug too. SO here's a bump.
    Drusillus
    Band of Brothers

Level 143 Omni-Tek Chief Engineer

Curator of the Rubi-Ka Encyclopaedia of Armor

bump for a fix
    Aguitha, Engineer
    Cratisha, Bureaucrat

Still broken

and I thought this was just because I had a 3rd party GUI running
    Proud to be from NYC, USA
    Member of First Order

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast