Thread: Kudos to The Devs for NW

Kudos to The Devs for NW

Over the last few days I have partaken of heavy fight at Lucifers Dawns Base, DSA base in PW. And watched with fun the destruction of a redemption Base in dav......who in folly tried to retaliate at a MOK base which reopened their base to more destruction just as it was about to go 100%.

There are glitches, there are bugs niggly to big, Crowd control is still a problem. Zone hugging.

But thru all those glitches etc. I have had a great time....with some massive battles toe to toe with the enemy.

The best so far was facing off about 20 clan and 20 omni in LDs base yesterday as they slowly pushed us back and back against the LDs towers who were actually at 5%. and the clock ran out for clan. There was no zone hugging, lots of running to and fro. IT WAS A BATTLE.

I have to say kudos to the DEVs. ITS GODAMN FUN!

Phinger
    Level 220 Nanotech
    Highangel - Level 212 Crat
    and a 205 MP (Used to buff Phinger ....now buffs everyone else)

You hit Stefan Messamore with nanobots for 14295 points of radiation damage.

Aww, hell, I gotta start getting some time off from work! They've been hitting our base? Wish I'd been there.

(Lucifer's Dawn member. )
    --
    Kenlon- Combat Medic, RK1
    "This! Is! My! Boomstick!" Gear.

Creaky old vet, back for another go-round.

Agree completely. This has been a blast. And a big /flip to Phingers and Vergil continuing in their never-ending quest to make sure I have nothing more than my map to navigate by.
    Kennan - President, Arcane Legacy
    Asmoran - Retired (Former President, Synergy Factor)

Yea it's great fun, just wish they could find a solution to the lagg problems, not much fun when you get killed by a player that aggroed you 10 mins ago, and u cast TMS after your dead :P

Well we just have to attack multiple bases so the crowd gets spread out a bit :P
    Chas "Thesarus" Michler
    Squad Commander of Redemption

Yes, big fun!

With us around at least you clanners save money on Suntan Lotion though
    Vergil : OT NT : Dept of Applied Nanotechnology
    Jobe Plaza
    Retired NT Professional
    Proud Owner of RubiKa's Biggest Banjo Collection
    Server First!

Been a good week of fighting can't wait for more
    Fausto Biggfoo Clyburn

Are you some kind of robot? And if so what kind of powers do you have? Do you use them for Good? or for Awesome?

Yes! Despite the lag, there have been some great skirmishes.
    Lots of fun killing, being killed, and running back for more.

While there are bugs and issues to be worked out, its great that real PVP is finally in the game now that there's a reason to do it.

As for The Battle of NE EFP (Lucifer's Dawn) I want to point out that while we omni did win in the end that night, clan made a great showing and had some great tactics/numbers which pushed us almost all the way back to the controller.

Even when the attackers were defeated, they flew back, completely regrouped and assaulted from a different direction.

It was a very close battle that lasted over an hour, and interesting terrain conditions made it a total blast.

(Also, Clan took the base the next evening while Omni was busy attacking Redemption in CAV)

Smile Keep on truckin' fc

Sure the lag's kinda rough sometimes, but I won't throw the baby out with the bathwater. Running around and blinding/Kel'sing huge groups of clan, mowing down fixers, my gawd the game is starting to approximate what I hoped it would be hehe. As people learn to communicate and coordinate their actions it's going to become increasingly intricate.

I have to say this is what the game needed.

Two big thumbs up.
    Rolled
    Coathanger
    RHD Black Watch Regiment

Remember how fun the first week of NW was?

CC is teh devil!

I agree It has been enjoyable!

fun fun fun. And I think this weekend is gonna go off.

Spare the bugs, NW is a blast.
    .: Naraya :.

NW is great.

If shadowlands will be as much fun as NW i will stay in AO
    Two sisters practicing medicine on Rubika and Shadowlands Pomy and Julka.

As a doctor i would prescribe you to use some common sense and a vacation to Real Life"

If i ever start a new character in Eve i will choose a name something like "aieerjjnnvajjnasdio11e3".