Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: CC is absolutly broken.

I had a great time tonight, but ffs, those 250 towers have the sickest regen ever. I mean, not even 2 minutes after the zone went 100%, the CT went from like 20% to 60%, just like that, and it took almost an hour to get it from 75% to 25%..at least.

I know a 250 tower should be uber, I know this, but the regen needs to be fixed, we had 35-50 level 160+ omnis killing that thing, and no towers were left besides it..still the regen was keeping us from killing it, not to mention the lag....though that's already been addressed.

Owell, tonight was good times, only died once, and just for the record..Omnis did an awesome job...outstanding.

Good the tower lived :P

./me pets QLT 250 Control Tower - Clan
    Chas "Thesarus" Michler
    Squad Commander of Redemption

Thesarus:

This time.

Originally posted by Fingers
    [I want to know why our CT says its at 100% yet it is yet under attack. Bug? Must be.

Its not a bug your guild had a made a decsion to continue the fight....if you had waited for the 5% to go to 100% you would have stopped omni cold and rebuilt base......but someone with poor thought with than less 2 mins till your zone went 100% decided to pay MOK base a visit and iniate attack ....which just set your zone to 25% again.

So bad choice of actions ....Omni may get to kill the first 250 Tower

Phinger
    Ah...

Well, I wonder who in Red did that..

Oh well, expensive lesson learned last night. Thats 250 CT is my baby too, put it up myself so I am a bit protective of it.

Good fight on both sides of the conflict.

Grats to Omni's for re-taking their base. Grats on Red for building one tough CT to weather out the 25%-5%.
    - Cyrus Cyblade7 Crown
    - General of Redemption

....the mole was kicked from Red.

Not that you all care...just closure.
    - Cyrus Cyblade7 Crown
    - General of Redemption

Originally posted by Fingers
    Less than 50%.

Hehe Redmpetion is going to have a server first.

THe first guild to lose 250 Base.

Phinger
    /me rushes down the stairs, jumps into car.... drive fast as h...., runs down to the serverroom and pulls the cable.....Phuu!!!! i made it...

Ya apparently the mole saw it in his best interests somehow to make our base...and new EFP CT 25% as soon as we left EFP to defend DAV base...i think the CT all alone in EFP lasted all of 5 min.....

Cant imagine what omni gave him to do what he did,but he better just get an application and join them...we didnt find out what the scumbag did till just about the end of the battle,and even then it took us some time to sort it all out.......ah well a lesson learned and grats to the omnis for pullin it off.

As for u ya little crotch goblin....save yourself the agony and delete your char now,cause u got nowhere to hide
    Disciple092 lv 200 Clan MA

l={::;;;;;;;;;;>Redemption<;;;;;;;;;;::}=l

So who was the mole?

Out him.
    LVL 220 Vanguard Out to pasture
    LVL 220 Eternalist researching
    LVL 220 Dictator Retired
    LVL 220 Field Marshal Resetting/twinking

LVL 220 Savior (researching)

Firetree Server, Horde of course

I know what they did to be able to destroy all the towers without being hurt

Wont work this time around Omni , we know about it and we are waiting , and we will be ransacking ur bases as soon as you start ours ... what goes around comes around .

One grip : Wish we would have been informed when the battle started , didnt get the meassage till 2 hours later

IMHO , i dont think it was a Mole , just poor judgement or not knowing the Game mechanics ... but then again i wasnt there and im trying hard not to see it the way they are describing it

mole lol
    // wildwal - the sexiest adv evar - now with nr!
    // legion

mole = made up story in a futile attempt to hide the stupidity of their own org members.

Keep your signature to an absolute maximum of 8-10 lines, normal text size, and don’t overdo the colors and smileys. This is to prevent signatures from taking the focus away from the posts / threads. Extreme signatures will be deleted.

Originally posted by Brutal Truuth
    I know what they did to be able to destroy all the towers without being hurt

Wont work this time around Omni , we know about it and we are waiting , and we will be ransacking ur bases as soon as you start ours ... what goes around comes around .

One grip : Wish we would have been informed when the battle started , didnt get the meassage till 2 hours later

You got no attack messages? I know that when we attacked you a message was broadcast.. at least for us. I have been talking to arks about this problem and if anybody from redemption wants to send me a PM or /tell ingame about the message bug it would be great.
    Rebbeca Omni Tek President
    RHD Black Watch Regiment

"Technological progress has merely provided us with more efficient means for going backwards."
    -Aldous Huxley

Originally posted by Fryli

/me rushes down the stairs, jumps into car.... drive fast as h...., runs down to the serverroom and pulls the cable.....Phuu!!!! i made it...

Hehe it was a close one

Phinger
    Level 220 Nanotech
    Highangel - Level 212 Crat
    and a 205 MP (Used to buff Phinger ....now buffs everyone else)

You hit Stefan Messamore with nanobots for 14295 points of radiation damage.

No not a made up story about a traitor in Redemption.

When we confronted Zeflin in guild chat about what was done and if he/she was an omni spy,the response after her gathering of thoughts was more or less along the lines of-I havent really chosen a side- or something like that.

What we DO know is that it was very much NOT an accident on Zeflin's part.The defense was that she(ill call "she" since the char is female in game)was scouting an omni base and had auto attack on when the towers attacked her.Hmmm know anyone that scouts bases OUT of their Yalms,let alone hangs out past the 60 sec grace?
    Also the timing was a bit too perfect to be an accident.From what I understand a newly captured base has a 17 hr grace on it to build up a defense.After the call to defend DAV went out and everyone left the newly made EFP control tower,the gas dropped to 25%.Everyone in Redemption rushed to DAV and noone was asked to scout or would have done so when our only base was threatened.
    When reinforcements from the clans arrived the gas lvl was 5% making it hard for non redemption teams to organize and defend...this was either really well planned out or OMNI was very lucky by chosing such a time to attack us.Either way it was a dam good run against the base.Took awhile to rebuild it too.

Zeflin's a lv 195 agent...been clan since lv 26 from what I hear.Wasnt really much of a standout in the guild,but i guess that was the plan eh?
    Disciple092 lv 200 Clan MA

l={::;;;;;;;;;;>Redemption<;;;;;;;;;;::}=l

It was planned for that time =)

And that sucks, to be honest if we had taken the tower getting it that way would have been a cheap win and one I wouldn't have been proud of.

But damn tonight is just pointless.

We had a huge group of omni one one side.

We had a huge group of clan on the other side.

And both sides could do nothing but just look at each other for 5 FREAKIN minuets because crowd control kept warping us backwards. They tried to rush... bounced all back, we tried to rush... all bounced back.

FC turn this pathetic code off and leave it off.

and in closing...

STOP USING THE DAMN LIVE SERVERS AS YOUR PERSONAL TEST BED TO SEE WHAT YOUR POS CODE DOES SINCE YOU CAN'T FIGURE IT OUT IN THE FIRST PLACE.

Thanks
    The main reason Santa is so jolly is because he knows where all the bad girls live! - Unknown

"I've always wanted to be somebody, but I see now I should have been more specific." - L. Tomlin

Vyker - 182 Fixer
    ** Card Carrying Union Member (team)

that could not be stated more perfectly.. heh, FC uses the Live Server as Lab Rats as well... *sigh* /me tries to proove a point by drenching himself in gasoline and setting himself on fire

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12