Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CC is absolutly broken.

CC is absolutly broken.

This needs to be fixed asap. I can't even log in to AO because there is way too many ppl in zone. I will probably log into either 2 things: 1) Base destroyed. 2) Base standing but weak.

Thanks for making this game so fuuuuunnnn.

Laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagggggggggggggggggggggggggg!!! !!!!!!!

/flip
    - Cyrus Cyblade7 Crown
    - General of Redemption

Would you like your lukewarm baby' bottle with some milk, maybe with some honey, so you can stop pouting and start sucking?

Seriously, Cyblade7, I couldn't agree more with you. I can understand if the game is laggy from time to time. But "ruining" the game because of constant lag for people is just wrong.

By the way, when you sent me that tell that you were pissing on our shiny towers in pure protest. Please stay clear of the electrical fences for your own good.

I'm all for having a good fight/battle /war whatever. But when one side has the upper advantage because of game mechanics, that is no fun whatsoever.

Crowd Control? PFFFT!

Please. Its not Omni's fault, its not Clans' fault. Its FC, all 100% FC.

I want to know why our CT says its at 100% yet it is yet under attack. Bug? Must be.

A bug that will cost a lot. Not in game credits....but in real money. cause if they dont fix this broken system soon, well...we all know what happened a year ago.

/flip
    - Cyrus Cyblade7 Crown
    - General of Redemption

Reason why it is still 25% and under attack is that your bases are set to 25% for a few hours after you initiate attacks on other bases, and that period of time isnt over yet.

(think that is the reason)

Originally posted by Cyblade7

I'm all for having a good fight/battle /war whatever. But when one side has the upper advantage because of game mechanics, that is no fun whatsoever.
    Yup. I think we all are for that one, as I personally don't mind if clanners kill me in a battle as it only encourages me to do the same to them one day. And as for tower wars, if someone really pulls off a successful assault on one' side and destroys the towers in the process -- hats off!

But I kinda have this idea that players on the opposing side want to defend their towers \ and \ or their influence over the area. And when players can't because of lag or the dumb joke "Crowd Control" which is flawly implemented and designed. Things aren't fun anymore.

I want to know why our CT says its at 100% yet it is yet under attack. Bug? Must be.
    Nah. We had plenty of fixers that continuesly used their hacking tools on it. That and you peed on our shiny towers.

[I want to know why our CT says its at 100% yet it is yet under attack. Bug? Must be.

Its not a bug your guild had a made a decsion to continue the fight....if you had waited for the 5% to go to 100% you would have stopped omni cold and rebuilt base......but someone with poor thought with than less 2 mins till your zone went 100% decided to pay MOK base a visit and iniate attack ....which just set your zone to 25% again.

So bad choice of actions ....Omni may get to kill the first 250 Tower

Phinger
    Level 220 Nanotech
    Highangel - Level 212 Crat
    and a 205 MP (Used to buff Phinger ....now buffs everyone else)

You hit Stefan Messamore with nanobots for 14295 points of radiation damage.

250's got a bit of regen eh:/
    // wildwal - the sexiest adv evar - now with nr!
    // legion

Heh nice spot you had there
    Infamine 200 soljah

DOh i missed the very end because of "Server Lost"
    Vergil : OT NT : Dept of Applied Nanotechnology
    Jobe Plaza
    Retired NT Professional
    Proud Owner of RubiKa's Biggest Banjo Collection
    Server First!

Originally posted by Vergil
    DOh i missed the very end because of "Server Lost"
    lol we are still working on it.. damn it has way too much HP/regen.
    Rebbeca Omni Tek President
    RHD Black Watch Regiment

"Technological progress has merely provided us with more efficient means for going backwards."
    -Aldous Huxley

Kill the remaining support towers, they affect the HP and Regen and Shield

And Yes, CC isn't working well....

But You clanners out there, don't attack a sleeping guild when their friends are still awake :P
    Jobe Plaza
    Retired NT Professional
    Server First!

all towers are dead.. 0 reflect
    Rebbeca Omni Tek President
    RHD Black Watch Regiment

"Technological progress has merely provided us with more efficient means for going backwards."
    -Aldous Huxley

Gah Still trying
    Jobe Plaza
    Retired NT Professional
    Server First!

Less than 50%.

Hehe Redmpetion is going to have a server first.

THe first guild to lose 250 Base.

Phinger
    Level 220 Nanotech

Thats too bad, but if we could get back in to defend our base it might not have fallen to omnis. I suspect it's fallen now i left about 1 hour ago after beeing in a ld loop for 30 mins.

This sucks
    Chas "Thesarus" Michler
    Squad Commander of Redemption

Still in lag death myself listeing to the combat voice chat.

Phinger
    Level 220 Nanotech

Ahh the zone went 100%. at 25% HP on the Tower.

Oh well not a server first but an expensive lesson to Redemption. Keep it up and your going to end with a gutted base.

Score today.

1 Small level 150-200 base was lost and retaken. Omni

2. One large ql 250 base was compeletly gutted and was within sight of being obliterated.

Nice one omni

Phinger
    Level 220 Nanotech

Clan did put a heck of a show of force at the end though, lag got so bad no one could move then suddently poof 100% and everything just stopped cold.

This attack was for you Sammich Man! Omni lubs j00
    The main reason Santa is so jolly is because he knows where all the bad girls live! - Unknown

"I've always wanted to be somebody, but I see now I should have been more specific." - L. Tomlin

Vyker - 182 Fixer
    ** Card Carrying Union Member (team)

Just goes to show you what some good Sammiches will do.

BTW QL 250 Controlers are insane. It will take 3+ hours to kill 1 with NO towers up.

FC please cut the regen alittle once there are no support towers are up.
    Rolled
    Coathanger
    RHD Black Watch Regiment

Remember how fun the first week of NW was?

CC is teh devil!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast