Thread: Zoftig Blimp problems

Cool Zoftig Blimp problems

Nicely done hats... A bit on the primative side as far as texturing goes, but nothing is perfect. Everyone loves silly hats.

The shades were a very nice touch too. In fact, this is what the game has been needing for a long time. New stuff that isn't there for leveling in missions, isn't there to give you the ability to twink, it's just there to be fun and amusing.

HOWEVER: I noticed the shades don't sit right on a lot of faces. The amber and pink shades both are slightly to one side, creating an awkward pushed to one side look, at least on my model, a female solitus. The blue shades weren't even near the eyes, instead the nosebridge somehow pierced my forehead. Interesting if somewhat painful looking fashion statement there, but certainly not what was intended.

FunCom, could you please take a look at these sunglasses?

Its not just you i have the ruby acranum shades also, and yes slighty to the Left of my face

people have been suffering to look great for ages, it seems that some 30k years into the future things are still the same.

Opifex males have had massive problems with the location of shades, shoulderpads and cloaks from the start.

Might have a chance to get fixed now that other breeds are included in these problems -- - but I doubt it.
    Turchin - Fat Crat member of Illuminati.

Yeah my Opi agent has his Keelaar standing out some inches from his face. He looks like a librarian or a teacher or something!
    Gimme sammich!!1

Reborn Sammich

Several of the different notum cystals (the ones that can be equipped as weapons, each one helps a different profession) are also out of place... like, sticking through my wrist. FC are you listening?