Thread: Doom3 leak

Doom3 leak

So anyone play it yet?
    Im downloading it off KazaA
    RK-1 Fixer
    /tell Nixxy449

did I get the new virus yesterday ? yes. no. cancel. retry.
    Operation impending doom 2 seems to have started with patch 15.6.5
    12.6 first contact, 14.6 second attempt, 16.6 Invasion of the gabber bots ?
    Old and bitter player, currently playing: Justincase GA4 wearing phix0r
    Originally posted by Cz
    I already saw this thread, but refrained from answering due to the pleasant show of confidence from Lumin.
    Sing a song for FunCom

bwahahhahahahahaha /me has it PHEAR TEH GIMPNESSS!!!!

Noooooo! Don't open that file! It's a top secret virus from Microsoft. It'll cause your computer to evolve, becoming a true sentient being.

Sure, you computer will become 1000000x faster, but it'll turn on you! Ever seen Terminator 2?!? That's what will happen!

If anyone's gonna start Judgment Day; it's gonna be me, not some stupid overgrown calculator!

Actually, that file is the true Gold version of Anarchy Online, not the beta one we're all playing right now. It has working tradeskills, fully implemented quests and is totally lag free.

Don't install it whatever you do!!

(Or maybe it actually is Doom III, but who wants to play that anyway??)

* Edit - I wouldn't trust anything from Kazaa, though. It's littered with spyware and other su****ious programs. If you run Ad-Aware and remove the spyware, Kazaa stops working. - *
    Last edited by Ztatik; Dec 15th, 2002 at 07:40:49.
    Depeche Ztatik Mode

Originally posted by Cz The money you would spend on a sports car have been spent on your AO account(s). I have invested them in a sports car for myself. I'll let you drool over a picture of it someday.

HEHEHE Gold Ver of AO.... HEHEHEHHEHE

Good One.
    ~Heaven just isn't hot enough, Burn me a light inside. Living my life's not hard enough, Take everything Away.~

I am a Neutral Evil Human Fighter Thief : Follower Of Cyric

Bitterness
    Originally posted by mittens
    HEHEHE Gold Ver of AO.... HEHEHEHHEHE

Good One.
    Next time you feel an urge to vent your stupidity to the outside world, please don't use this forum as an outlet. I suggest poking yourself in the eye with a sharp stick, or maybe kissing a wall socket.

Originally posted by Bitterness
    Next time you feel an urge to vent your stupidity to the outside world, please don't use this forum as an outlet. I suggest poking yourself in the eye with a sharp stick, or maybe kissing a wall socket.
    Actually, on this part of the forum you're allowed to vent any kind of stupidity. (As long as it's not offensive) That's what it's here for.

/me turns on sarcasm detector and points it at Bitterness...hmmm...no...he's serious, no sarcasm there.

As far as you're concerned, you've been registered to the forum less than a month now, and the ignorance in your posts never ceases to amaze me. I understand that you're only doing this for the attention, but negative attention is never better than no attention at all.

BTW...Why don't you post your in-game name???...

And...the topic is Doom III...let's keep it so.
    Last edited by Ztatik; Dec 15th, 2002 at 12:27:03.
    Depeche Ztatik Mode

Originally posted by Cz The money you would spend on a sports car have been spent on your AO account(s). I have invested them in a sports car for myself. I'll let you drool over a picture of it someday.

Wink the topic is doom 3

Yea I don`t use Kazaa, I use the famous spyware free, *cough* *cough*, program called Imesh.
    So when you remove the spyware it still works, and now is spyware free!

Originally posted by Bitterness

And the person with 22 posts disses the one with 16, nice...

Originally posted by Saletor

And the person with 22 posts disses the one with 16, nice...
    and the one with 144 makes an observation of the on with 22...

and the one with 1200+ has no social life...

*cries*
    Nanomage: The OTHER other white meat