Thread: Whats with the TOO high prices in the new vehicle shop?

Whats with the TOO high prices in the new vehicle shop?

ok, its bad enough i had to drive 40 mins to EB outside of my town just to get NW. I get Home all excited, upload NW get to the new shop and think, SHEEEEZZEZ. is it just me or are the prices for all the new vehicles just insane? i have a bit of cash ingame, but if i get a new yalm, there goes all my cash i been bustin my butt all year saving. Granted there are a ton of rich people on RK. Think about for the Younger peeps out there that aren't credit vultures and just got NW which they prolly had thier parents going to a million stores looking for that got to the new shops and thought....damn. hehe, I think i paid $20 for a Patch that i shouldn't have had to pay for.

have to agree, it's way to expensive... maybe put TL requirement on the vehicles and let them cost a certain percent of your cash... will be easy to exploit but...

better yet... make the yalms rentable, not buyable... like ql*1000 creds per hour played for the high-end ones

hmmm... skip the smiley, i think that wasn't such a bad idea after all...

First people complain that there are no money sinks in the game.

Then they whine about prices when the money sinks are added.

Furrfu.
    --
    Kenlon- Combat Medic, RK1
    "This! Is! My! Boomstick!" Gear.

Creaky old vet, back for another go-round.

I think the high prices are fine. We need money sinks in this game. And remember, you don't have to have a colored yalm, and I don't hope that was what you bought NW for
    Jecc
    200 · Nano-Technician

Equipment

- Every level a player gets past 150, they will be punished with less and less people they can kill
    - Make pure PvP server. 25% suppression in major cities, 5% everywhere else. And no level restrictions.
    One of my ALL Time Favorite websites when I feel down (It's beyond hilarious!)
    ..::Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music::..
    (Disclaimer: My actions, views and comments on these boards in no way reflect my ingame personality)

it's ok to buy a yalm to 80M if you got loads of cash, but for one that have worked hard to get 50M is crazy...

Well the price is ok i guess, it's the reqs that are insane. If they lowered the reqs the money sink would be more effective

I'm not gonna max out veichel air to put on one of those yalhms
    Chas "Thesarus" Michler
    Squad Commander of Redemption

Arrow I don't think anyone asked for "Money Jokes"

The biggest money & time sink (stiletto) is a punishment.

Having to triple implant and max V-air is a reward for blowing tons of credits and assembling 50-odd parts?

For that I'd expect the thing to be 100% immune to roots at least. (the "usable" ql160 is only 20%)

Yalms have always been a paradox, one of the few items you want the lowest ql of.
    mercatura -ae f. [trade, traffic; merchandise]

Moved off-world and found real tradeskills...along with many other things

money sinks....

ok money sinks are a good thing. it helps FIX the economy....

thant being said. its a FIX. its bs that i needed to go to the store to pay for something they should fix for free in the first place.

just my 2 cents