Thread: Very helpful team mission boss kills bodyguards for us

Very helpful team mission boss kills bodyguards for us

We just had a very neat bug.

The team was all Omni (I've checked this from the bios on the screenshots).

The boss was neutral for some reason and the bodyguards clan. We zoned up were being owned, the bodyguards were calmed and we all zoned out. Next thing we knew the bodyguards had broken their calms, we zoned back up and the boss and bodyguards were busy duelling it out.

Understandably we left them to it.

By the time the boss had finished the bodyguards off he was down to half health and gave us little problem.

(I have screenshots)

Has anyone else seen this?

[Edit]: We even got XP when the boss killed a guard, lol.
    Last edited by diatribe; Dec 13th, 2002 at 13:39:49.

Heh, haven't seen that one before. I'm wondering if you were in a land control area. Were you getting the "this area controlled by..." message as you moved around?
    Heals - they're not just for tradeskills anymore
    Hypos omni doc RK2 <-- stupid enough to have thought that going past level 150 would help her be a better doc
    Phlair omni mp RK2 solo char
    Nerfbat omni enf RK2 awarded the hammer of braveness
    Shadow Ops

No it was just a bog standard BS team mission.

maybe the boss bought his account off ebay, so he didn't know what calms were and got pissed and beat the minions asses for just standing around and not helping out

Originally posted by DNG
    maybe the boss bought his account off ebay, so he didn't know what calms were and got pissed and beat the minions asses for just standing around and not helping out
    LOL ebayers should die.
    GalxandJoan "Toxinator" Rox :: 202 Doc
    He "Tearspoint" Totem :: 215 Nano Tech :: Equipment :: Perks
    General :: Band of Brothers :: Band of Brothers Forums

Account Created
    2001-08-23 04:59:27

Account Status:
    Open

Originally posted by Lordtritoch

LOL ebayers should die.

lol
    agreed

I saw this happen with an outdoor boss and his guards. I walked up, aggrod the boss, then his guards jumped him. The boss killed them all but took himself down to 1/3 life. Free loot for me

hmm.. this is happening everywhere. I read somewhere that Ian Warr was attacked by his minions. Although he supposedly wiped them out without breaking a sweat

aye

who hasnt seen Genghis Pan kill Fizzban like a million times, spamming the whole area around the bronto stand.

Oh, and that 1k damage shield Gengh has I want it to

Umbrood