Thread: What do you "phixx" in Real Life

What do you "phixx" in Real Life

I thought it would be interesting to post here..

I like thinking of myself as an AO profession in real life. Alot of times I envision myself as a fixer, even though i don't play on AO. I was wondering, since you guys are fixers in game, what do you do in RL that's "phixxor" like?

For instance, if you purchase 30 beers (and underaged) and stuck them in your dorm. That's kinda fixer-like. You purcased goods illegally and distrubuted them illegally like a fixer would.

So, (keep it clean, or not more illegal than what i posted) how do YOU think of yourself as a fixer?

Just Wondering

Kurtz
    Pre-14.6 Freshman Boycott "Toolboxau" Canada - Legend 200 - Unit Member of Reborn - Proud American and Proud Conservative

ChanOP in FC's offical #anarchyonline; visit irc.funcom.com

Some say this country's just out looking for a fight
    Well after 9/11 man I'd have to say that's right
    Have you forgetten?

also, other profs...

like, if you play an enforcer in game; do you bounce at bars

if you play a bureaucrat do you like to mess with people's heads

kurtz
    Pre-14.6 Freshman Boycott "Toolboxau" Canada - Legend 200 - Unit Member of Reborn - Proud American and Proud Conservative

Have you forgetten?

I cant say that my rl (i'm a high school student) is reflective of my ingame characters (engie, doc, nt, enf, etc.). Though my personality ingame and out are the pretty similar.

I like to poke people with pointy objects, splat cakes in people's faces, and partake in other random acts of good natured (really!) of violence.

Although there are inhibiting factors in real life, like the lack of readily available concrete pillows or paper hammers for example, i do enjoy pestering everyone at all times.

wow Lola, you almost read my mind. Except yo left something out, mgbkurtz.

Since I'm a fixer, I'd be able to go anywhere I'd want to faster than anyone (Fixer Grid and run buffs)
    Randa "Lesentia" Forejt

Whisper's Edge

"Why oh why didn't I take the blue pill..."
    -Cypher, The Matrix

I /own a meth and ex lab in my basement.. does that work?
    ~Chris

That's pretty cool, Megabio. It's probably best that i don't have my own meth and ex lab in my basement. I'm already completely deranged w/o any form of drug. i can't even have sugar, lest i bounce of walls like flubber. But i had to check, just in case....

Just the usual, no crime syndicates or mad scientist laboratories =/

Only my iron maiden, random pointy objects, and the obligatory tortured soul, who lets out the most gut wretching shrieks of pain. I don't go down there often, because of that, though. Too to concentrate, when ya gotta listen to perpetual pleading.

Oh! Please let me go! What did i every do to you?

Why God, why? Just let me die!

etc, etc.

I usually have to prod them a bit to keep them quiet. Except for the old guy chained up in the corner; i have to naw off his leg, just to make him shut up.

I just keep rubberbanding back to my own room all the time....
    Operation impending doom 2 seems to have started with patch 15.6.5
    12.6 first contact, 14.6 second attempt, 16.6 Invasion of the gabber bots ?
    Old and bitter player, currently playing: Justincase GA4 wearing phix0r
    Originally posted by Cz
    I already saw this thread, but refrained from answering due to the pleasant show of confidence from Lumin.
    Sing a song for FunCom

Beer - A valid replacement for Disjointed from Reality (Bureaucrat Nano) since June 2001.

haha

Have you forgetten?

Well since im a soldier, in RL (high school student) im cocky, arogent, think im all tough **** and if someone pisses me off I throw up my TMS X and kick the crap out of em...(sometimes im not ready for a fight and dont have the NCU rdy for TMS X and I run away like a sissy...)

AO = Enforcer, protecting the Doc
    RL = Offensive Lineman, protecting the Quarterback
    Quote Originally Posted by Primakoff
    You can never deal enough damage to OD even the most average role-player 220 soldier with the right gun, so taunts are your only hope.
    I want to tank The Beast with nothing but a chair and a Concrete Cushion FFS!

Originally posted by Lola
    That's pretty cool, Megabio. It's probably best that i don't have my own meth and ex lab in my basement. I'm already completely deranged w/o any form of drug. i can't even have sugar, lest i bounce of walls like flubber. But i had to check, just in case....

Just the usual, no crime syndicates or mad scientist laboratories =/

Only my iron maiden, random pointy objects, and the obligatory tortured soul, who lets out the most gut wretching shrieks of pain. I don't go down there often, because of that, though. Too to concentrate, when ya gotta listen to perpetual pleading.

Oh! Please let me go! What did i every do to you?

Why God, why? Just let me die!

etc, etc.

I usually have to prod them a bit to keep them quiet. Except for the old guy chained up in the corner; i have to naw off his leg, just to make him shut up.

Damn girl, you're even too freaky for deacky...
    Nanomage: The OTHER other white meat

I hear that Mega i do what a fixer should, get illegal items for other people.

I spend like 4 hours a day finding people weed, DMT, acid, anything like that, and o course getting underaged freshmen beer for a small fee.

Quick way to make a lil lewt with very low chance of exposure.
    Boltgrinder 200 (No Longer Rising!) enforcer. General of Mercenaries of Kai. Dream Setup Current Setup
    CamelLights 62 Nano Technician, To much MC for my own good.

Razi Quote until i change it!

Razi-Away: If you have a doctrine of loving cuddly bears, it means you will go out and love cuddly bears. If you have a philosophy of loving cuddly bears, it means you just love them. It works the same, only replacing "love" with "hate", "cuddly" with a cuss word, and "bears" with a minority of your choice.

heh

AO=Trader
    RL= Account Manager for a Stock Broker company... with Traders...
    Best regards Juliet Poetica Capulet (female solitus trader lvl195 - poet by heart, Oh Romeo, - who need Romeo?) Applicant of Ancarim Iron Legion

"What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well." (Antoine de Saint-Exupéry)
    "Not all who wander are lost." (John Ronald Reuel Tolkien)
    "To Dare is to risk losing your foothold for a moment, Not to Dare is to risk losing yourself." (Søren Kierkegaard)

Anaïs Manifestos Nin (female solitus mp lvl 171) Member of Ancarim Iron Legion
    Angel Heroess Heart (female solitus fixer lvl 102) Applicant of Ancarim Iron Legion
    Luna YangYing Lee (female solitus MA lvl 75) Unit Commander of Legionaries
    Meow Wyxxen Meow (female solitus doc lvl 74) Applicant of Legionaries
    Destiny ZorZereZ Decay (female nanomage nt lvl 57) Applicant of Legionaries
    Kittie DarkGodess Catt (female solitus soldier lvl 39) Applicant of Legionaries
    Modesty PlayGirl Blaise (female solitus engie lvl 19) Member of Legionaries