Thread: Thanks to all who participated in the RK2 race!!!

Thanks to all who participated in the RK2 race!!!

I want to thank everyone who participated and helped with the Rubi-Ka 2 adventure race. Siirine, Cardolan, and Voodoman were great help at this event, I want to show them my appreciation.

Tylon, Mucephi, and Ahmay won the prizes, so to them Congradulations!

Also a thanks are in order to:

Xaran, Diodes for their contribution.
    Sepentura

"The future is in your hands."

Former Leader - Sea of Change

I knew it!

Hi,

I knew it. I knew a race was organized on RK2. The problem was that I was not sure about the date and time (especially with the + or -, GMT story etc). So what I did was asking on different chanels: where is this race? have somebody heard about the race? and it turns out that nobody did.
    I was really frustrated because I really wanted to participate, and also stupid because I was in a team of people who I told about this - unknown - race.
    Anyway......... I knew I was right. Next time may be

Leosonyc

well it was indeed posted just a bit below,
    http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...&threadid=6819

too bad i missed it. I hope it was fun, and that another one is organized some day!!
    Nikh
    RK2 Omni Martial Artist

Honorary Sensei of The Dojo - Omni School of Martial Arts
    Visit us at: http://thedojo.free.fr

Hmm.. it seems you actually pulled it off nicely..
    You have my congratulations. =)

Now, to make this work on RK1?
    Pilker, OmniTek Fixer and Happy Traveller.

Root and Run - It's a way of life.

I'm sorry you two didn't hear about the event times sooner. I did my best to promote it, but it seems it is harder than I thought to reach everyone. Do not dispare though, there will be another race held at a later date. I plan to make this one of the premier events from our second diminsion.

At this time I have no plans of bringing the race to RK1, simply because I live on RK2 and want to support RK2 fully. Although if someone wants to put the work into getting one going on RK1 that is their choice.

Also on a side note, this race was difficult for the contestants, so they deserve a huge round of applause and thanks from me and everyone. THANKS!
    Sepentura

"The future is in your hands."

Former Leader - Sea of Change