Thread: Protein Breakdown

Protein Breakdown

Hanging around our base today when I get the message "Nanoprogram executed successfully..." Didn't take notice at first. Then, close to a minute later "Protein Breakdown will terminate in 10 sec." and "Nanoprogram Protein Breakdown terminated..."

The reason I bring this up today, a guild member had the same DoT running on him yesterday. Every few seconds I saw a little 4 floating above his head. Didn't bother to ask him about it 'til today.

I know doctors can't cast DoTs while in sneak mode, so I know that can't be the case.

Just wondering if anyone else has noticed such?

Bugged towers?

Arks/GMs playing tricks?

Does this look familiar?
    Keep your signature to an absolute maximum of 8-10 lines, normal text size, and don’t overdo the colors and smileys. This is to prevent signatures from taking the focus away from the posts / threads. Extreme signatures will be deleted.

Thank you, Miir. Never noticed that before. My guild member uses a O.E.T. Co. Jess which would I see has similar effects.

However, have not equipped the weapon myself, yet still recieved the text messages. Still doesn't explain that.

Have I had DoTs appear on me without really knowing why? Well, yes. But I always just figured I had a case of fumble fingers working my hotkeys and had accidently DoTted myself :/
    Heals - they're not just for tradeskills anymore
    Hypos omni doc RK2 <-- stupid enough to have thought that going past level 150 would help her be a better doc
    Phlair omni mp RK2 solo char
    Nerfbat omni enf RK2 awarded the hammer of braveness
    Shadow Ops

Wow....I have been getting this all the time, and usually I only see it in the backyard....and now I know why, that is where I snag a Jess out of the bank and put it on for whatever reason....

Thanks Miir
    LVL 220 Vanguard Out to pasture
    LVL 220 Eternalist researching
    LVL 220 Dictator Retired
    LVL 220 Field Marshal Resetting/twinking

LVL 220 Savior (researching)

Firetree Server, Horde of course

Funny that it was originally supposed to put the DOT on the mob you were shooting.
    Keep your signature to an absolute maximum of 8-10 lines, normal text size, and don’t overdo the colors and smileys. This is to prevent signatures from taking the focus away from the posts / threads. Extreme signatures will be deleted.

Perhaps the gun itself is bugged and is DoTing the user and surround team members.