Thread: will to figth dungeon

will to figth dungeon

where is this new dungeon? can someone give coordinates and zone area please? thanks
    i just cant find it.

Very nice dungeon, kind of a capture the flag feel to it. The dev who made it told me he was playing UT2003 before he designed it so hehe.. looks fun.

It's in SWB, if you wompa to Last Ditch (reets) and follow the road east and then south it leads right to a little junkyard, theres a sign right next to it. It's easy to spot on your map, pretty much just strait east of Last Ditch.
    http://community.anarchy-online.com/...1/name/xaielao
    "Yea, I've got your information.. you got my money?"
    Proud member of 3305 Local
    A non-GA Fixer, and pround of it!

Fergus ~ 27 Soldier (after wipe) ~ Test
    "No escaping pain! You belong to me.." Megadeath-Skin o' my Teeth

Fion ~ 25 Opi MA (after wipe) ~ Test
    "Woh look at that MOB! Think I can take it? *SMACK* OUCH!"

and if....

and if you still can't find it from Fion's directions, here are the coords... 2247,3113 in Stret West Bank.

My thanks to you both.. i did find it after a little search using the first help. =)

No one is ever there although the idea of putting a pvp only dungeon is interesting. In my opinion unless they put the entrances in the main cities Funcom will have to put somthing worth fighting for in the dungeon.
    Crossbuster Unit Member of storm

Those rifts are damn nifty.

Was getting my ass handed to me by a soldier in PvP, hit a crystal, gave me Spirit of the Wolf, +675 evaes for over 1.4k evades...

Let's just say as an MA thats the first fight I've won in a while.