Thread: New Shadowlands Section on AO Stratics

New Shadowlands Section on AO Stratics

AOS has a new sub-section called Shadowlands with pictures of the upcoming expansion pack. The pics include concept art, ingame-screenshots, new profession art and also pics of Jobe and more. You can find the Shadowlands info on AO Stratics here:

http://ao.stratics.com

under "Boosters & Expansions"

More stuff will be added as it is released and a new House of Commons chat about Shadowlands will be held in the near future.
    Director "Meister"
    President, Omni-Pol
    Level 207 Omni-Tek Dictator
    Meister's Reinforced Suit - Bureaucrats may be gimps, but at least we know how to look good.
    Account Created: 2001-06-27 23:07:32

Cool man.

But- I'm having a problem viewing the video- anyone else have a problem?
    k- This message has been reviewed by intrusive goons searching for "evil-doers".

Have you tried downloading it and viewing it locally?
    Director "Meister"
    President, Omni-Pol
    Meister's Reinforced Suit - Bureaucrats may be gimps, but at least we know how to look good.

I did. I'll try again. I may just need to download a new codec ot upgrade or something.
    k- This message has been reviewed by intrusive goons searching for "evil-doers".

I had the same problem, fixed it with DivX, downloaded installed, now plays fine in media player too.
    Download here (3Mb)

peace
    cal
    Caloss2 LVL 220 melee VANGUARD (semi retired).....Llewlyn 220/30/70 meepmeep.....Boooocal 220../30/70 Soldier.......Knack 220/30/70 Keeper.....Hiesenberg 215/xx/xx NT NERFED Neytiri1 220/30/70 Shade Knacker220/30/70Meat shield
    https://www.youtube.com/user/caloss2 for guides/walkthroughs/letsplays and all your other AO needs
    Quote Originally Posted by Mastablasta
    In my special design documents that I feed to the FC devs, who are my willing slaves.

Thumbs up

oh my god!

The concept art looks great.
    The screenies also look good.

Looking forward to SL

No offense to the stratics people, but 99% of that stuff has been around for months, so those thinking it's new stuff are sorely misled. They've just put up a section that now houses it all (though AO-Basher has a similar section).

edit: Just realizing this is an old thread, but it's still pretty old stuff anyway. I just jumped when I saw the title cuz I thought it was new stuff.
    Last edited by Intenseheat; Jan 3rd, 2003 at 06:59:02.
    Intenseheat: Omni MA, ph33r teh ub3r l337
    Preeminence: Omni crat - hopelessly gimped - lost 180K IP trying to reset skills - ph33r teh ub3r t33th
    Omniwins: Omni soldier, always winning

I'm just an ass that happens to be smart.

I would be more than happy to have new Shadowlands stuff on AO Stratics. Alas.. Funcom has not released any info about anything in development for a long time, thus no news anywhere - and certainly not about Shadowlands. We at Stratics expect that this changes though within January according to Cz's email.
    Director "Meister"
    President, Omni-Pol