Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Player Awards 2001, AO Oscars ?

hey cloudeh, that was some fun we had in PW there the other day

hoo yeah
    I was all, stop whining, Shut up, Look, just wait clanners will come,, JUST WAIT. SHUT UP OR I WILL COURT MARTIAL YOU!
    :P

Cool Nice

Good idea I think that this could be really fun. You whould allowfor the judgeing to be nonpartial though that would be cool. When are you planing on doing this. The biggest whiner award shouldnot go to either fallout or snarf.... or cloudeh... probably to this guy i was playing with who didnt know much english and said help over and over for like five hours. He was by far the most whining git ever
    > Twillite <

Smile cool idea, and some suggestions :)

I think that you should put the election either here or on a separate webpage... Any ingame group you try to approach would have biases, and won't reflect a full cross section of RK.

As to the whiner, I"m sorry Cloudeh but you don't have the volume to win I fear. triple the whining posts between now and the election, and maybe you can win

i'm hoping for best DJ, best dancer, worst jokes ever, best to show off wierd-looking-bombs or best looking male in female clothes :P

****! *****! *** *! <-? :P

WAAAAAAAH WAAAAAAAAH WAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

Post Best roleplayer

I wish to nominate myself and my cast (About 3k persons) to this "oscar" thank you

O´shovah Gilgamesh the everflame
    Commander of the burning zeal

I think First Order will be taking the Best Guild, Best Omni Guild, Best AO non-news site, etc...

Just give us our trophey's now. :P
    Veteran Homer "Detonate" McDuff - My Equipment
    -= First Order =-

First Order is one of the largest and most powerful Omni-Tek Departments located on Rubi-Ka 1. If you are a dedicated Omni-Tek employee looking for superior opportunities within the company, check out http://www.firstorder.net/ and apply for a position today!
    First Order is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on Breed, Level, or Profession.

WHY MMORPG'S SUCK!

Just one question....

Where is the cutest kitty award?

Let's include the discussion about an RK2 awards ceremony at your meeting on Sunday. I have spoken to several Clan leaders who are planning to attend as well. We are starving for well thought out content. I nominate myself for the Best Social Outcast.

Originally posted by Cosmik
    Oooh, looks really fun. I'd like to see this.

Would I be a contender for the biggest person in a thong?
    What about:

Best FunCom employee forum poster...

Start now Cz and Cosmic... the one with the most posts wins...
    NT phone HOME!!

Originally posted by Detonate
    I think First Order will be taking the Best Guild, Best Omni Guild, Best AO non-news site, etc...

Just give us our trophey's now. :P
    Oshovah hates First order...
    ack...

/ooc

Nothing personnal, just fun

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12