Thread: *NOTE* RK2 Omni Org Leaders *NOTE*

*NOTE* RK2 Omni Org Leaders *NOTE*

http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...?threadid=7516

As we have had that thread for few days in this forum and today we had little chat about what we should do? and first thing which popped up in our minds was -> lets all meet up. Arglor, Nikh and Kromos has already promised to try to arrive there. Also Grontha from Inner Circle is coming. So we are having 4 guilds which can make difference. I hope to see every leader of every RK2 Omni Org Leaders there. If you are not able to come there, please leave a message to here, so I can take minutes of that meeting and publish them at somewhere. overhere maybe or then on our webpages. I would suggest using this forum for only if we make some major plans about future (maybe only preparations etc).

Meeting will take place at Omni Entertainment - Southern Park. As I want some fresh air place where to keep that meeting. Sunday, nice day as its day before monday (the hell day), and time is GMT 4pm.

Also having OT faction leader and their second in commands with them in meeting would be necessary to get known with each guild and their targets / focus / profile.

And just having good fellow talking about different kind of issues which might popup as we are meeting each other.

I hope this time we would make some decissions really which we would be sticking on and not let it slip away.

Thank you for reading this message, Movi / Miikki of Omnipotens.

ps. forgot to add that I will be taking minutes of that meeting and publishing most important parts in Org politics forum here, or in our homepages. About this we can discuss already.
    Last edited by movi; Jan 22nd, 2002 at 04:54:47.

Thumbs up

As mentionned, you can count on me. 4pm on sunday is good. Or later (except 8-9pm gmt).

Im not sure about the "second in command" part tho. For a first meeting, I think we should be as many org, while not too many people too, to get a chance to have a meaningfull conversation (the more people the messier). Also, we may want to use the OT faction leader channel for this discussion.
    SO I would rather, for this first time at least, it be 1 person/org, preferably the leader.
    Nikh
    RK2 Omni Martial Artist

Honorary Sensei of The Dojo - Omni School of Martial Arts
    Visit us at: http://thedojo.free.fr

You might be right on that, but now we have to daily spam also our OT Faction leader channel about this issue too and get them to read these message boards.

As I have seen from RK2 few guilds leading it. I hope people would even reply to this post if they are coming or not. As then we would know who will be there and maybe waiting for him too aswell, before starting the meeting.

Talking

i'll be on tonight, and spam a bit the OTFL channel, pointing to this thread.
    Nikh
    RK2 Omni Martial Artist

so this is basicly just for meeting up with the other leaders?

Is there any agenda written yet that i could take part of?

You know my name ingame i hope

I think in the first message we are having the main focus for agneda. We are hoping persons to improvise things in this meeting so we can prepare our next meeting better and maybe create agenda for it.

so I can cut&paste from what I did write to my first message.

--- cut ---
    Also having OT faction leader in meeting would be necessary to get known with each guild and their 1.targets 2.focus 3.profile.

4.And just having good fellow talking about different kind of issues which might popup as we are meeting each other.

5. I hope this time we would make some decissions really which we would be sticking on and not let it slip away.
    --- cut ---

so we could take that as "agenda" atm. I'm taking minutes up and from that we can analyze what we really did progress on that meeting, or was it just chit chat and mumbo jumbo without any meaning. That is certainly what I don't wish from that meeting. We can have that mumbojambo moment after that meeting.

Signing off, Miikki

Cool

Greetings all OT Faction Leaders of RK2,

I agree with Nikh,just faction leaders should be present for first meeting and omni faction channel be used.

sunday is a bad day for me but keep me informed with a tell or if im online.

all GEAR members are now off the reserve list,we are combat ready and looking forward to working with omni tek factions in dealing with the clan threat to peace and prosperity on RK2.

Director Briern

If you cannot make yourself there, you can always send your representive there, second in command or similar.

here are my 2 cents about what, among other, we could want to discuss on sunday:

* Present quickly the guilds attending
    * Discuss/brainstorm about what could be the use of this assembly (Organize events, Represent RK2 OT vs Clans or OOC to FC, settle org issues...)
    * Give it a name!
    * Quickly discuss some rules: Is it open for everyone? do we have a chairman? do we meet every week? Where? (I think we should find something more 'special' than OEnt park in the long run)
    * Maybe, after all the discussion, we would have had many ideas (potential events? do we create a website?....) and we will need to have volunteers to do that

what do you think?
    Nikh
    RK2 Omni Martial Artist

Good points I must agree.

You have really though far far away from what we are going to start this sunday, but weekly meetings should be ok with all, or even once in two weeks.

About creating websites to hold information what we are going to do in RK2 and to affect FC by combining our power first on OMNI side we have to do that with CLAN side too. (without forgetting Neutrals, which could be behind all of this.. grr . ok, that was joke and over the line atm. as its 5am and my head is banging my keyboard). So there we are going to have issue who keeps website and who gots access there etc. and I wouldn't like to get into that mess as that would create more responsibility and others could point out "he didn't do it, or update it" and that can bring to really childish actions like getting fight with another Omni faction inside Omni side.

Idea of this meeting is to combine power and not to be so separated as we all are still focusing to something special with our factions.

I'm not so good in talking, but I talk straight and freely of any kind of topic. and I see really good potential RK2 having own great events and also getting into storyline after organizing little bit.

But for this meeting I'm going to take minutes. thats for sure. (and oops if I forgot to do that).

nighty night, Movi / Miikki

Thumbs up

Well i for one am tired about hearing about all the events and going ons on RK1 and am interested to see what others are doing to change this so i will try to make the meeting. Sunday is iffy time for me with church and all

Is there any chance we can get an GM to make an guest appearance. I would like to to know if we have any GMs that acually work on Rk2 and maybe a name of one that is capable of doing events.

/me checks if she is still on list to be helped by aerk from last month.
    Last edited by Angellheart; Jan 23rd, 2002 at 15:17:51.
    Ladylife

Director of G.O.D.S

im not sure a GM will appear on sunday. But we should definitely liaise with funcom, that's one of the goal of it all.
    Nikh
    RK2 Omni Martial Artist

I've seen GM's at weekends active on rubika 2 lately. as last weekend there was few cleaning up NPC's, but not sure if they are doing anything else atm. Maybe we just have to contact them trough someway. I can try to look forward what I can do with this.

Gyppi and some new GM I saw active last sunday. Have to watch if I can get touch with them.

Nothing else right now, Movi / Miikki

yeah there was one that checked and apparently changed the "Milo" expl... errr advantageous situation. and also saw others. If nothing works we would always try to /petition? But my feeling is that this time, we need to sort things out between ourselves, and GM might be better next time?
    Nikh
    RK2 Omni Martial Artist

Again, I must admit, that I have to agree with you nikh. First we have to see who we are, who are even interested about getting into events in Rubika2, and how they have been organizing and what are their future targets / focus and guild profile.

And many many other things will maybe popup in that meeting.

-Movi / Miikki

Eclipx

Eclipx:

I will also try and attend and represent Shadow Ops.

If not i will send another trusted individual to attend. I am very interested to see how this benefits all Omni Tek Factions and its people. Should be fun

I will be there aswell. For those of you wondering who the f**k I am, Im the new leader of Seekers P.I. as Hekathe has resigned.

Exclamation Attendance

Omni-Guard will send General Madmartok as representative since President Supaheavy will be unable to attend. Supaheavy sends his kindest apologies but a bad bottle of steroids has had some rather ill effects on his health.

ALL HAIL THE GUARD!

Division3: Omni Reclamation stands by to support you

Division 3: Omni Reclamation, a part of the Revenant Project, stands ready to assit other lawful OT orgs. The other member of Project Revenant is Clan Vox Populi.

Please send me info when the next meeting of faction leaders will be held and I can assure you I will be present.

We are a guild that is growing rapidly and look to take RK2 to a whole new plateau.

Project Revenant also has a clan guild, Vox Populi, to assist us with planning events, since there is a lack of of official FunCom Events on RK2.

Our website with the forums are at www.projectrevenant.com If you want to register a user name there, I would be more than happy to get you added to the Round Table Forum, where myself and 2nd in command meet with the Clan Vox Populi and his 2nd, to plan events. It seems FunCom may be starting to take notice.

Send me an email at mbrock3200@aol.com or an in-game /tell to Nortsrum if you are interested.

I look forward to working with many of you in the future, as we move towards some of our own events on RK2.
    Last edited by Nistul; Mar 15th, 2002 at 22:11:53.
    Chang "Nortsrum" Brockmeyer,
    President/Commander-in-Chief,
    Division 3 [Omni Reclamation] -- RK2

bump
    Chang "Nortsrum" Brockmeyer,
    President/Commander-in-Chief,
    Division 3 [Omni Reclamation] -- RK2