Thread: 14.7.6 bugs (submit your bugs here!)

Post 14.7.6 bugs (submit your bugs here!)

I'll come back to this every so often and try to categorise bugs both by severity (minor, major game-breaker) and area (Graphics, Sound, Item, General Weirdness)

Anyway to start off:

Category: Item Database
    Severity: Minor
    Description: OT award "Triple Flags of Humility" has description text taken from OT award "Double Flags of Righteousness", implying that you only need 400 tokens to reach the 1000 token board.

==============================================

Category: Item Database
    Description: Hacking Agent Symbio-Grafts does not remove the "Agent" profession requirement.

Category: Weirdness
    Description: Tsunayoshi Smith is killable - and rather easily at that. Should probably have the same protection as Zoftig Blimp.

Severity: Severe
    Description: Rapid casting of nanos causes blackholing and also leaves timer bars onscreen. Seems partciularly prevalent outdoors.

Severity: Severe
    Description: Black doors and warping still occur in team missions. Seems more common since 14.5.X.

Category: Graphics
    Severity: Moderate
    Description: Map overlay buttons sometimes function even though the map is minimised, locking out other functions.

Last edited by Avarael; Dec 13th, 2002 at 01:24:37.

I don't know if this affects everyone or not.

Graphics
    Minor

The tower buttons that are viewable at the bottom of the minimap are always present even when the minimap is minimized. Even tho you cant see these displayed the links are still there and are actively "floating" in free space. This is really annoying when looking or trying to do stuff with the wear/implants or anything else that happens to be in the same location as the tower buttons since the items that happen to line up with these buttons will always bring up the tower items instead of what you are trying to click on.
    The tower buttons should not be "permanent" and need to go away when the minimap is rolled up.
    Last edited by Caprici; Dec 12th, 2002 at 19:16:59.
    Caprici

The Honored Maidens

"I have not failed, I have just found 10,000 ways that won't work."
    -Thomas Alva Edison

Originally posted by Caprici
    The tower buttons that are viewable at the bottom of the minimap are always present even when the minimap is minimized.
    It affects me and it is often annoying. Hope it gets fixed.

Martek

Originally posted by Martek
    It affects me and it is often annoying. Hope it gets fixed.

Martek
    this bug sucks BIGTIME!

Originally posted by Svpernaut

this bug sucks BIGTIME!
    Hehe. Totally agree with you on that! I thought I was losing it when it first starting happening.
    Jellobiafra General of First Order
    First Order-Cleaning clanners since 29210
    Visit our website to join!!

Bump for the tower buttons bug..it makes changing out gear and swapping com channels a complete pain.
    General Hershel "Kasimir" Jurik

President of Division 9 R.S.G.E

Fixer
    RK-1

Braumiester of the Pagan Bartenders, wielder of dual SSo8s

Stealer of hearts, creds, and anything not nailed down!

2 words and an emote: black doors

rubber banding
    engie + ghetto crowd control + no healing + lowest hp + worst evades + bot who is never around. = worst prof in game

Bump for engie fix

Angry crashing

Well i crash each time i zone does that count as a bug

Btw using radeon 9700 pro card with newest drivers.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion,
    It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed,
    The hands acquire shaking,
    the shaking becomes a warning,
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion.

1.agent graft do not remove the prof req

2. nano sync refresh, nano does not refresh while getting hit by large melee outdoor bosses

3.wen casting many fast area nukes at low agg while getting hit by many melee mobs, the spell does not have any effects. (noticble while nuking claws at low agg.)

4.the game lags a lot sometimes when coming up the lifts.

5. the tower button thing. it always thinks that the tower buttons are active.

No real bugs but...

...I keep crashing ALL THE TIME when zoning.

I'm having a horrible response to this patch on a computer basis. Before today I had come across the black doors in missions maybe 4 times and hadn't crashed in the last 3 months except when exitting camelot once.

So far since the new patch I have come across the black doors in missions 5 times and crashed 3 times. Seems to be some sort of problem in this patch or on the servers. I haven't had problems like this in the last year or so

Consolidated up to this point. Also added a new bug regarding Smith. Don't ask how I found that one out. Please....