Thread: NanoShutdown for more professions

NanoShutdown for more professions

I suggest that more professions should have access to NanoShutdown like programs. How about a Hacked Symbiograft of Nanoshutdown? That'll really add to the new Rock-Paper-Scissor PvPing.

Yet another bull**** idea.
    If that would be a graft like that, every proffession can kill GA fixers, nts, mps, crats, traders, docs ...

BTW, mps dont even bother NSing, it is 130% NR and takes loooong time to cast it.

Haha

Come on Chrysaor, you can't tell a joke post when you read one? My MP makes more money staying at home and buffing for tips. It just boggles the mind seeing all these new ganking nanos that came out during the last patch. Are they going to put out nanos for the rest of the professions so they can guarantee to kill 1-2 professions within a few seconds of combat?

Lol no way dude. Doing that defeats the purpose of a MP.

You want NSD play a MP or agent.

PS leave the MPs alone pliz
    GalxandJoan "Toxinator" Rox :: 202 Doc
    He "Tearspoint" Totem :: 215 Nano Tech :: Equipment :: Perks
    General :: Band of Brothers :: Band of Brothers Forums

Account Created
    2001-08-23 04:59:27

Account Status:
    Open

Originally posted by Chrysaor
    Yet another bull**** idea.
    If that would be a graft like that, every proffession can kill GA fixers, nts, mps, crats, traders, docs ...

BTW, mps dont even bother NSing, it is 130% NR and takes loooong time to cast it.
    I really hope you're not an MP yourself. NSD is 160% NR....
    .: Naraya :.

Yes! And give my MP some Grid Armor and polymorphs. And some heals like a Doc.
    k- This message has been reviewed by intrusive goons searching for "evil-doers".

Originally posted by Blue Cat
    Yes! And give my MP some Grid Armor and polymorphs. And some heals like a Doc.
    w00t il take that =P
    GalxandJoan "Toxinator" Rox :: 202 Doc
    He "Tearspoint" Totem :: 215 Nano Tech :: Equipment :: Perks
    General :: Band of Brothers :: Band of Brothers Forums

Account Created
    2001-08-23 04:59:27

Account Status:
    Open