Thread: healing near towers

healing near towers

well i understand and support the reasons for having high/low level players not beeing able to heal near towers.
    im an engie tho and need to cast a shield or even skill on my bot. the new nanos for rooting, tho not very usefull, are 1 minute duration mind..
    Now lets face it. NO engie is going to cast a bot within his pvp level range. that means i cannot buff my pet anymore if im near a tower. even if that tower is 100% at the moment. is this intended or a side effect that will be removed?

Sounds like one of those unintended changes that shouldnt happen. Guess it won't be easy to correct either. You better level to 150 as fast as you can

Hav you actually experienced that you can't buff your pet if it out of your PvP range?

Wow, I sure hope that's not as intended, mawu.

This is the kind of thing that happens when they put something on test and then rush it to live. FunCom has a serious need to actually attempt quality control in its development efforts.
    Heals - they're not just for tradeskills anymore
    Hypos omni doc RK2 <-- stupid enough to have thought that going past level 150 would help her be a better doc
    Phlair omni mp RK2 solo char
    Nerfbat omni enf RK2 awarded the hammer of braveness
    Shadow Ops

I have a question about pets in general, when you cast your pet that is out of your pvp range, can you have it attack someone out of your pvp range and if you can, can they in turn then attack you?

~aqua
    Kappen Token Trader of Project EDEN LV 217 mind numbing grinding since 1948 well it just seems that long!!!!!

Playing a Trader is like cyber S&M

---------
    "if you dont die in mass pvp your not doing it right"