Not sure if this was mentioned but our guild Opposing Force Conquered a land control area in Andromeda so we built our own there and within 10hours we had the place loaded with 36towers. Well next day we get warning of being attacked so we defend and hold it off for 2hours no problems at all when all of a sudden a lvl 155 Omni Efnorcer decides to Exploit a bug and he started taking our tower out. Now tihnk about this a miniute the tower is QL 50. Yet he still was able to attack and destroy it.

None of it would have happened if he couldnt attack it and when I sene he was doing so I went to get my 147 Soldier Kunn on which I know would have pumled in in seconds but no time. Comp crashes Hard Drive gone however has nothing to do with the situation. So I say if the bug is not fixed ASAP then I suggest you classify it as non exploit so that all of us lvl 150+ in OP4 can at least get permission to go back to our rightfully and legilty claimed land and take it back.

Please respnod if anyone else has had this problem. I will get the name of the guild that exploited it and put it here so you can all add them to your KOS list as I already got them on mine and will be happy to abide by killing them every time I see them.