Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: "real" reason why I left Legion

I did post it internal until they moved my post to somewhere *I* even could not read it anymore, nor anyone else, thus I posted it here. They moved it back again but the thread is closed. Please do not start to flame people without knowing the background. If my post was not (re)moved from Legion board I'd have never posted it here, but they left me no choice. It was funny how suddenly my thread was moved BACK after this post. But enough of this, isnt the point now (anymore).

Vhir / 215 Doctor
    Nynke / 205 Agent
    Letah / 200 Doctor
    Firerose / 200 Soldier

Yeah I'm back, no need to ask your ebay-check questions

I moved it.

I moved it because I thought it would be better if it were kept internal. I didn't know that your general board access had already been revoked. You'll note that I even put a redirect in there so it would be obvious that it had not been deleted.

I moved it back not because of the posts here, but because I was informed that you wouldn't be able to read it in the private forums. It was locked because of this little stunt you've pulled here.
    Gogo "Atremis" Yubari
    220 MA - RK1
    Tranq

There are 10 types of people in this world... Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Don't put up half the truth then... put in the full truth ...

And if it's all over now, then perhaps remove the link in your sig?...

I'm not dictating you about this ... just putting in my 2 cents...

Originally posted by Letah
    says that gd word huggle
    [/i]

Promises Letah to give her a HUGGLE everytime someone says something bad about her.
    Gontrokka 155 Enforcer
    When the going gets tough, the others start running!

Captain Baxie Orbin 204 Trader
    - Baby, you look good enough to eat!

Countezz 23 Adventurer
    - Who'd have thought a Steve Irwin wannabe could kick so much ass!

"Baby, you look good enough to eat!"

Well if you are not in a new guild already I'd like to invite you Letah and any friends you may want to bring to Elusive Darkness, we are only a medium sized guild but we dont enforce things the way you portay legion as doing.

This invite stands to anyone else unhappy in their current/ex guild as well.

Whatever you decide, I'd like to wish you luck in finding a guild that doesnt take the game so seriously and doesn't have as much 'politics' as you make legion sound as though it does

Inktopia
    Director Elusive Darkness
    Inktopia - 129 NT
    Smudged 103 MA
    Fixicality - 50 Fixer
    Docsiniter - 72 Doctor

All them are deleted - I figured 12 months is too out of touch so I started a new MA called BlueNexus

Letah-babe, dont sweat it, ill pass ya sammiches anyhoo

Youll find a home, if you dont find the pleasures of Solo'n, although this does make me reevaluate what i thought of Legion..anyone who plays this game knows you go outta yer way for like EVERYONE

we still lubs j00! ill see you soon, wanted to chat at ya
    The Sammich Master is Back!
    Boci - Retired Soldier
    Flashgordun - Smurf in Training
    Mussashi---Boci Reborn---Sword Saint
    xxxxxxxx Keeper Twink of Dewm

bleh
    // wildwal - the sexiest adv evar - now with nr!
    // legion

=?
    Olivia "Haminie" Nguyen - Current Setup - 220 Doctor
    "Intrauterine" Device - Current Setup - 220 Shade

Haminie - Slightly less than twice as uber as Chanelle

To [Destromane]: I'm not a horrible player ;p
    [Destromane]: just a horrible person

Zah!
    The Sammich Master is Back!
    Boci - Retired Soldier
    Flashgordun - Smurf in Training
    Mussashi---Boci Reborn---Sword Saint
    xxxxxxxx Keeper Twink of Dewm

re

Noer, Demi, Auno,

Those names right there should have told you were alot of things were headed add that to the fact that they ran around to almost every org in omni trying to and stealing members when it all crashes down I am sure some people will take all the ppl who ran out and sold out there org for a place in the fabulous org known as Legion.

Not gonna discuss on the forum. Will talk to you ingame Letah.

I see alot of people talking about what/how Legion is without really knowing.
    I would like you to go here and read first.
    Animoy - Lvl 220 Soldier on Rk-1 - General of Legion
    Athillon - Lvl 162 Engineer on Rk-1 - Member of Legion - Nerf Engi button in creation room - Sleeping

*huggles Letah*

*pokes HamSandwich*
    Gontrokka 155 Enforcer
    When the going gets tough, the others start running!

Captain Baxie Orbin 204 Trader
    - Baby, you look good enough to eat!

Countezz 23 Adventurer
    - Who'd have thought a Steve Irwin wannabe could kick so much ass!

"Baby, you look good enough to eat!"

Nobody can know what legion is like without being in it.

Frankly it sounds to be full of politics, and based soley on Letah's coments it seems to have cut alot of its members short when it renamed.

I cant honestly say that is what Legion is about, I'm not in legion, never have been and doubt I ever will.

What matters to a guild's reputation is word-of-mouth from ex/current members, not the 'about us' thread on its forum.

If you want to know what my guild is like, ask my members, if you want to know what we have against us, its lack of members of level 150+. It is hard getting members that high, you sound like you have alot, and they sound unhappy - again based only on what I've read here, I dont know the 'facts' of being in legion.

What I can tell you though, after reading your 'about us' thread n your forum is that you are too heavu on the politics and forcing people into participating in events they dont want to. That in my opinion is not what a game is about. Elusive Darkness is not about that, you wont know that unless you are with us.

I'd advise against your short, sharp, seemingly rude comments when people comment on evidence provided.

Inktopia
    Director Elusive Darkness
    Inktopia - 129 NT
    Smudged 103 MA
    Fixicality - 50 Fixer
    Docsiniter - 72 Doctor

All them are deleted - I figured 12 months is too out of touch so I started a new MA called BlueNexus

They really sound very kind, patient and cool, but meanwhile on their guildchannel they flame real bad, in such a manner other members ask them to stop that, or just leave the channel temp., make bad, insulting jokes about me and act like there was never a friendship between us, waving it away.

Also an interesting comment from IRC was that Georg wouldve kicked me from the org if I didnt show up at Agent Lamb NPC Friday (today). Okay, fine, as you see in the rules Animoy pasted being a member of Legion means you need to show up at the raids. I didn't, because I didnt want to, because I showed up for too many days leaving be behind on xp greatly.

Of course that is my own mistake/decission, and I got contacted bt Atremis about it in the guild and I explained my case. I also asked him/her to explain my case to the rest of the leaders to prevent me having to explain it to them all. I doubt (s)he did, because it seems I would've been kicked Friday (I had no intention at all to go to Agent Lamb). Why wasn't I contacted by Georg? Or anyone else? My friend Tanis asked me why I didnt go to the uniques and I also explained it to him.

Why did I never had a tell from Georg? Why did Rznr build up a lot of anger towards me (I didnt know, now I do from the logs) without telling me? Why did Atremis a few weeks ago say it's okay not to go, to let me/it calm down a little. I don't know how you see it, but if I have a problem with someone I tell that person, try solve it or whatever. Maybe I was shortsighted to see, but I was really amazed some people that acted normally seemed to have a strong discust against me (Atremis, Rznr, Georg, Spyderv). That Auno/Noer didnt like me I already knew

In short,
    If you have rules, enforce them, by all means, but do contact people about it. If you have (personal) problems do contact people.

I'll remove the link in my signature today, I hope you will tell the other Legion members that have low activity to do something about it, before you build up such hate.

/me can imagine #legion.hq will be filled with ' hahahaha look what the attentionb** cries about now', as they did with the first few posts. I'm happy I left such a mature guild, lowering themselves to such degree, without the ability to defend my own stance, behind closed doors. Have.. fun. Don't try to deny it; I don't have merely pasted quotes, I got a full log, and no Im not gonna post it, but I did read it. I know who my friends are now and after reading the log I'm glad I made my leave.
    Last edited by Letah; Dec 13th, 2002 at 12:41:14.

Vhir / 215 Doctor
    Nynke / 205 Agent
    Letah / 200 Doctor
    Firerose / 200 Soldier

It all goes back to when NW Béta was out, where 99% of Trinity left to the beta. Still was playing Letah, with her I camped camelots for weeks and weeks straight and we got some great loot. Camelot raids ended with the beta because the guild wasnt online on live nearly. I stayed because I preferred live and tried to camp whatever I still could with the small force of Trinity people left. Many times I asked, begged for people to logout beta and go on live just to kill that 18hourly mob or to fight-out a mass pvp war (edit: for others I might add, not for my own inventory), always failed with comments that beta was more fun. Fine, too bad, its a pain but okay.
    I got invited to the NW beta as well, but I didn't play the beta as it didn't intrest me nor did I take any partcipation in the Camelot raids as the raids are the cause for even more childish behavior and intrests me even less. And I recall you never asked or "begged" me to come and help you, so you are not only unfair toward the people that played and enjoyed the beta, or am I not a friend when I was after all a guildie to you. And, of course, it is never for yourself. As unselfish humanity is, we look to help others with their own personal need of items to improve quality of life for them. My question is, who exactly are you trying to fool?

Beta came out, Legion formed, some Ex TC-ers join like Noer, Demi, Auno. New guild in their eyes but I still see it was a few joiners and a new name. Hey, site was still the same too even, people too, aside from some new people. This is where things got into a downfall; I of course didnt raid along, playing Lyphae and all. Thinking I had done enough in the past time (read above..). Oh my, I was very wrong. In the past few weeks:
    - I got commanded to participate a raid because I never did ****
    - I got told to log Letah because they need a doc, "XP is irrelevant"
    - People (especially the new ones) said I never did anything
    That is the silliest thing I have read from anyone that has been in the game as long as you. And believe me, I have done even less for people in the guild than you. The only time I am not quiet as a mouse is when I am on my campaign of bickering some helpless soul. I didn't do crap either, I helped camping a 18-hour mob here and there out of pure boredom which itself was hell. Most of the time when people cried out for help, I ignored them as I couldn't care less.

I can list the things I have done for people lately (on three fingers in fact):

• I got Auno a QL200 Manex Catastrophe December.
    • I got Rekkis a QL200 Pharmacy Tutoring Device.
    • I got Phinger a NT nano.

People don't "order" me to command a raid or log on because they could use a Agent. No, in my case, people ask me to do so, and if I say 'no' people understand that I don't want to and let me be after that. Even the "newcomers" respect and understand that.

- You cant place towers, you need to particpate to earn that
    - You didnt do anything, this is a new guild, so what you did in Trinity doesnt matter
    That is nonsense. Everyone is welcomed to place their towers (after obtaining a copy of NW), and if you cannot prove that someone actually said that to you that you are not allowed to do I am beginning to seriously doubt you, Letah, as this is nothing but a childish accusation taken out of thin air.

I did even less when I was in Trinity and I am doing even less now in Legion and I still got to build towers.. imagine that. And if you give me that excuse that I am a Agent and therefore possess a more strategic value than you since I can place QL250 towers and thus my eternal grumpiness is accepted, I am going to laugh so hard at you.

Now sorry, but all those armour and items I see people wearing in Legion, who think who helped getting that? Did I ever ASK for an item you people camped during my time on Lyphae? Not really. Do I want to place a single tower? Yes, of course I do, but hey, I have no right placing one because I never did ****.
    Now that is odd because I recall that I asked a few times you to help me get some nice Cyborg Death Squad armour parts for myself as a doc can sure come in handy when it comes to tackling pesky Cyborgs in the level ranges of 190-200. Did you ever help me? No, you were either leveling Lyphae or busy with something else with Letah. Did you help me when you weren't busy or idling in Omni-1 trade? No, because then you were off to bed. Did I bother asking you again? No.

It's of course always "funny" to see people twist the facts on guildchat after I left, especially if you see that the people saying that are the new people.
    Indeed. It is indeed laughable to see you, the Great Drama Queen, twist facts that happened in the game after a deluded mind such as yours to your own liking.

Think what you want, decide for yourself, I just wanted to tell the people the real reason, instead of the one thats been told on the screeny.
    You forgot this line, "And please take everything I have said in this thread with a grain of salt".

Also an interesting comment from IRC was that Georg wouldve kicked me from the org if I didnt show up at Agent Lamb NPC Friday (today). Okay, fine, as you see in the rules Animoy pasted being a member of Legion means you need to show up at the raids. I didn't, because I didnt want to, because I showed up for too many days leaving be behind on xp greatly.

Of course that is my own mistake/decission, and I got contacted bt Atremis about it in the guild and I explained my case. I also asked him/her to explain my case to the rest of the leaders to prevent me having to explain it to them all. I doubt (s)he did, because it seems I would've been kicked Friday (I had no intention at all to go to Agent Lamb). Why wasn't I contacted by Georg? Or anyone else? My friend Tanis asked me why I didnt go to the uniques and I also explained it to him.

Why did I never had a tell from Georg? Why did Rznr build up a lot of anger towards me (I didnt know, now I do from the logs) without telling me? Why did Atremis a few weeks ago say it's okay not to go, to let me/it calm down a little. I don't know how you see it, but if I have a problem with someone I tell that person, try solve it or whatever. Maybe I was shortsighted to see, but I was really amazed some people that acted normally seemed to have a strong discust against me (Atremis, Rznr, Georg, Spyderv). That Auno/Noer didnt like me I already knew
    You might want to get your facts straight before you start spouting total nonsense. Sorry Letah but your balloon really needs to be deflated now, and I am going to use every means at my disposal to make you look like a complete fool.

I did go to the leaders with your "case," rediculous as it was, and it was decided then that you'd be given a chance to work through your problems without undue interference.

That was nearly 3 weeks ago.

We also decided that if it kept up indefinately you would be cut because there was no point in you remaining if you weren't going to participate in the activities that define Legion. Our Lamb raid will be a defining one as it is something that we have not yet done; the greatest challenge so far. To not show up for something like that out of spite (because it IS spite) reflects poorly on YOU (not us).

YOU made the choice to not attend raids.
    YOU made the choice to harbor negative feelings towards people who had *nothing* to do with your so-called mistakes of Trinity.
    YOU put on a false attitude of being everyone's friend whilst secretely holding this retarded grudge.

and finally...

YOU did the ultimate /org leave. WE did not kick you.

Now get off your damn high horse.
    Last edited by Atremis; Dec 13th, 2002 at 13:42:41.
    Gogo "Atremis" Yubari
    220 MA - RK1
    Tranq

There are 10 types of people in this world... Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

I don't have merely pasted quotes, I got a full log, and no Im not gonna post it, but I did read it. I know who my friends are now and after reading the log I'm glad I made my leave.
    Oh really? Was the kind of floating text that pops in your mind when you are lying in your bed, sobbering, and it was full of unpleasant words from people that you have a serious issue with. I mean, if you are not going to post it. I must ask you of its orgin as the "proof" of the mentioned log seem rather.. vague.

Letah, dear, would you like your lukewarm baby' bottle with some milk, maybe with some honey, so you can stop pouting and start sucking?

Time to stop bickering children.

I cannot say I entirely agree with you Letah in not attending raids or tower battles. But I do understand you believe me I do.

Secondly I dont see any misquotes from Letah... Il probably get an earbashing for saying that but I dont really care. It was amid a mildly heated conversation that yes could have been handled a little more maturely by all parties. But I challenge you all to say that youve never said something that you didnt truly mean or believe in a heated discussion. I pride myself on being a reasonably cool individual I dont shoot my mouth off I dont flame Im reasonably good at staying reserved but I like EVERYONE else have had my off days. Sometimes peoples conviction overides their common sense... stuff gets said not always meant.

Letah hasnt asked anyone to judge Legion so dont. You have no right. The bickering stops here and im not asking im telling. Your a friend Letah and so are the advisors of Legion I see here but I swear to god it stops here coz whoever I see post here next out of you I will rip you a new one. I am fully capable of being pushed too far and this whole situation just stirs up too many conflicting loyalties.

Close this thread because all the facts have been laid out all thats happening now is bickering and I for one have had enough of a situation which I find upsetting in the extreme being laid out for public view and comment.

Enough is enough... please.
    I am Kong.

Strong and passionate, I tend to be misunderstood, sometimes even feared. I don't want to fight, I don't want to cause trouble, all I ask is a little love, and a little peace. If I don't get what I want, I get angry, and throw barrels and flaming oil at whatever's stopping me.

Originally posted by Real Mean Destructiva

Oh really? Was the kind of floating text that pops in your mind when you are lying in your bed, sobbering, and it was full of unpleasant words from people that you have a serious issue with. I mean, if you are not going to post it. I must ask you of its orgin as the "proof" of the mentioned log seem rather.. vague.

Letah, dear, would you like your lukewarm baby' bottle with some milk, maybe with some honey, so you can stop pouting and start sucking?
    Posting it would be violating the guidelines of the board and the agreement I made with Cz, so naw. You didn't say a lot in the whole chat, though I'll gladly email the lines you said should you feel the need, but I doubt you would want to hear yourself again though.

I'll refrain from commenting on your last sentence, they merely support the post above yours.

Edit (didnt see Atremis replied too):
    I think I clearly posted it my post before this one I knew it was my decission, and it was me who decided that I didnt want to join, so yeah, of course I agree that it was ME who didnt go, I said that myself did I? No discussion needed here, we both agree, so I don't know why you had to repost it. What I do think is low is to speak so low, flaming and insulting of someone else on the guildchat, with no ability to defend myself. After I posted 1 of many of your insults you wrote in caps who made you look so bad on the forums, you really think its normal to speak about people like that?

THAT is the meaning of the post, if you can't see that's a problem then sorry, no more discussion needed then.
    Last edited by Letah; Dec 13th, 2002 at 14:07:52.

Vhir / 215 Doctor
    Nynke / 205 Agent
    Letah / 200 Doctor
    Firerose / 200 Soldier

Il assume you were typing that as I posted.

Stop now.

Like I said im not asking.
    I am Kong.

Strong and passionate, I tend to be misunderstood, sometimes even feared. I don't want to fight, I don't want to cause trouble, all I ask is a little love, and a little peace. If I don't get what I want, I get angry, and throw barrels and flaming oil at whatever's stopping me.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast