Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: "real" reason why I left Legion

Originally posted by Letah
    Though I'll gladly email the lines you said should you feel the need, but I doubt you would want to hear yourself again though.
    No, in fact, I am curious. Email the log to Seraphim@home.se please.

Ok guys, Letah has made her decision which I support and respect.

How about you all stop talking trash about her instead of making her feel worse than she already is. And talking behind her back? That's just rude and ignorant.

What's wrong with huggles?
    /me loves huggles
    /me huggles Letah
    Last edited by Vitalangel; Dec 13th, 2002 at 15:52:30.
    Illuminati

220 Arinova - Bureaucrat
    207 Novatek - Soldier
    200 Vitalangel - Doctor
    200 Teknova - Fixer
    200 Je'Tina - Shade

This is all very interesting and soap-operish.

The whole thing brings two comments to mind, and one question:

Having participated in large orgs before in MMRPGs, I don't find much of any of this suprising. Very typical in fact. This sort of stuff is one reason I reject MMRPG orgs now. It seems an inevitable facet of their developlemt.

Indeed, one of the prime initial attractions of AO was the fact that you could play this game start to end without being dependent on orgs and subject to the abuses inherent in them. Sadly, for whatever reason, FC has made gameplay decisions that pretty much require membership in orgs to play at the upper levels now. Welcome to EQ.

And that question...after reading this Tanis person's statement I have to wonder, who died and left you god? Amazing statement. Well, skippy, how'd you get to be arbiter of posts on FC forums? Hmmm?

At first I didn't support Letah, as you can read from my posts in this thread...

* But when I left myself and posted my reasons of leaving on the legion boards, my viewing rights were taken, after which I posted a request to move the "gbye" post to the open forum so I could see the replies. I replied on the posts and Georg posted in dutch...

* I could post what he said here, but in general it was about me definately NOT knowing anything about legion...

* Kinda weird to say that when I have been over 8 months in Trinity, which now changed to legion. (which was kinda dubious after all as well... it was anounced on guildhat that Trinity would have a namechange into Legion according to the main guild that was behind the hosting of the msg board (Legion is active in a lot of games), but what they didnt say is the change of politics that came with the name change... That change is what I became aware of throught the fact that I couldn't join my main anymore cos she's not 150+... nice display of friendship then... expect me to solo to 150 without having the fun of the guildchat? Nah uh I aint like that => See point below)

* My problem was that I didn't wish to play my MA anymore and my Main was now Abrikoosje. But Abrikoosje was not level 150+ so I couldn't join with her. I asked Georg if there could be an exception cos I didn't play Bodysnatch anymore. He said he would talk about it with the rest of the guild.

* I asked about the outcome a few times after, but I never got a definate reply. A few days ago I asked him again, and he told me I was asking something he couldn't do. At that moment I made my choice and told him that I then would be not coming back to legion at 150, but reside with The Blackhand, which I'm now in.

* In some way he got kinda pissed about it cos he put it in the reply on my "Gbye" post on the legion forum, telling the afore mentioned fact that I didn't have a clue about what I was saying about legion...

Here's what I stated.

I will be leaving legion as there is no place for me in the guild with Abrikoosje. It seems to me that friendship isnt the primary reason why we are a guild anymore, but getting l00t and being uber in NW. => http://www.anarchy-online.com/org/st...1/name/1138691 check Trinity's Guild description:
    Description:
    A pvp oriented guild, but especially a guild of -Friends-.
    * Legion (you might wanna check Animoy's earlier post/description about Legion on this thread) is soo much different to Trinity... it's not all about friendship anymore... that's my conclusion and my opinion...

This is what I stated and the reply was that I didnt have a clue to what I was saying ... (he replied in dutch)

Well thank you for not respecting my ability to formulate my thoughts...

Thank you kindly Georg....

I replied to that in dutch and ow golly my "Gbye" post has been deleted all of a sudden...

Same strategy as to when I asked you about all this, a day or so ago? "Message could not be sent... Player is offline..."?

Aw well whatever...

I now support Letah in this whole issue, since Legion are trying to trashtalk her...

Same sorta **** happened to me... and yes I bet I'll be flamed too... bring it on ...

I dont think Legion is a bad evil guild n stuff, I just can't find my place there with their current politics...

Things like described above and things like Outside people from TC getting lead positions within the guild upon joining all of a sudden are proof for that legion wasn't just a namechange and adding a few new people... they prove to me the fact that Legion = not like what Trinity has been...

All this above are my opinions on the situation... you can either disagree with it or agree with them or just dont know, okay?

Don't go flaming just cos you have chosen a side...

To end my post with stating that I hold no grudge against Legion's players... just the way "they" (the few that were involved should know I mean them) handled my goodbye and departure from Legion is what I am kinda annoyed by.
    Last edited by Abrikoosje; Dec 14th, 2002 at 21:52:14.

First of all, Legion is not Trinity.

Second, No, we're not all about loot and being uber.

I think its the main reason people join guilds, cause you have friends in there, would you join a guild with people you dislike?

About the forum rights, well, if you're not in the guild anymore, you shouldn't have forum access.

You spent hardly any time in Legion, if you did, you'd see what it's like.

i dont really have anything to say about this issue cause i wasnt on.. but, its kinda funny how some people have turned this into 'legion is trash talking letah' post, kinda silly, the whole purpose of this thread is trash talking someone and the whole org.. putting a link in your sig to so everyone can click and see this retarded post of trashtalk by everyone is even more stupid

letahs still my friend no matter what, bodys a gimp, but hes still my friend , i dont really care, but anyone who thinks this thread is 1 side trash talk is a retard
    // wildwal - the sexiest adv evar - now with nr!
    // legion

*huggles Letah*

*huggles Letah*
    Gontrokka 155 Enforcer
    When the going gets tough, the others start running!

Captain Baxie Orbin 204 Trader
    - Baby, you look good enough to eat!

Countezz 23 Adventurer
    - Who'd have thought a Steve Irwin wannabe could kick so much ass!

"Baby, you look good enough to eat!"

/me huggles Letah

&

/me knuffles Baxie
    Level 220/26 - Trader : Zyphoria - Equip
    Level 219/18 - Keeper : Zypho - Equip
    Ragnarok - RK1 Atlantean

...Forever shall the trader in me desire the baby in you...

Playing a high level Trader makes Abu Ghraib look like a luxory spa and resort!

Hm, didnt know Body left for the same reasons I did, but okay, I'll put it to a rest by removing the sig. It was meant to prevent the trashtalkers that were lieing or giving partial truuths about my departure reasons tarnish my name. Since this post is read by many already theres no need for the signature-link anymore.

Wal,
    how some people have turned this into 'legion is trash talking letah' post
    I'm sorry, but that was the sole reason of the post. If people wouldnt have done that there would be no post. Because you werent there I'll send you the full IRC-log after I left of the entire day. You can search for keyword Letah and find-out yourself how mature they were. If you want it drop me a tell with your email adress.

Vhir / 215 Doctor
    Nynke / 205 Agent
    Letah / 200 Doctor
    Firerose / 200 Soldier

Yeah I'm back, no need to ask your ebay-check questions

Originally posted by Letah
    though I'll gladly email the lines you said should you feel the need, but I doubt you would want to hear yourself again though.
    I have recieved your email, thank you very much, and I got two questions for you.

Firstly, the email you sent me. What exactly is the relevance in it and what does my words have to the fact that you wrote /org leave with and I quote myself.

<Destructiva> I can't say that I will miss Letah. In fact, the more I read about this, the happier I get that she left.

Secondly, you haven't replied to my previous post. Were you unable to or did you simply ignore it because you couldn't come up with a good lie?

Thumbs down

Could anyone just stop this [beeeeeeeeeep] its just stupid.

Come on all this is just a game for fun.

Originally posted by Rznr
    First of all, Legion is not Trinity.

Second, No, we're not all about loot and being uber.

I think its the main reason people join guilds, cause you have friends in there, would you join a guild with people you dislike?

About the forum rights, well, if you're not in the guild anymore, you shouldn't have forum access.

You spent hardly any time in Legion, if you did, you'd see what it's like.
    No offense, but I would have to be playing a character I do not wish to play anymore... if I did I'd have no fun in the game anyways...

Originally posted by Wal
    i dont really have anything to say about this issue cause i wasnt on.. but, its kinda funny how some people have turned this into 'legion is trash talking letah' post, kinda silly, the whole purpose of this thread is trash talking someone and the whole org.. putting a link in your sig to so everyone can click and see this retarded post of trashtalk by everyone is even more stupid

letahs still my friend no matter what, bodys a gimp, but hes still my friend , i dont really care, but anyone who thinks this thread is 1 side trash talk is a retard
    Everyone concerned in the matter is trashtalking everyone concerned in the matter...

Yes let's stop this ...

And yes I think it's not cool to put a link in your sig about this ...

I will shut up about this now...

and Yes rznr it's normal that my rights were taken, but it's lame that my post was deleted... that was my point...

Originally posted by Real Mean Destructiva

I have recieved your email, thank you very much, and I got two questions for you.

Firstly, the email you sent me. What exactly is the relevance in it and what does my words have to the fact that you wrote /org leave with and I quote myself.

<Destructiva> I can't say that I will miss Letah. In fact, the more I read about this, the happier I get that she left.

Secondly, you haven't replied to my previous post. Were you unable to or did you simply ignore it because you couldn't come up with a good lie?
    The purpose of my mail was to show I had the log because you were doubting it, by quoting all your chatlines including the irrelevant ones.

I don't reply to the rest no because both parties agreed on putting it to rest.

Vhir / 215 Doctor
    Nynke / 205 Agent
    Letah / 200 Doctor
    Firerose / 200 Soldier

Letah is mine now ;p

Go away!
    Olivia "Haminie" Nguyen - Current Setup - 220 Doctor
    "Intrauterine" Device - Current Setup - 220 Shade

Haminie - Slightly less than twice as uber as Chanelle

To [Destromane]: I'm not a horrible player ;p
    [Destromane]: just a horrible person

/me logs onto Msjingles and inflitrates Legion's ORG chat once again

MUWAHAHAHAHA You thought Letah was your problem, but now you must ph33r Teh Ham!
    Olivia "Haminie" Nguyen - Current Setup - 220 Doctor
    "Intrauterine" Device - Current Setup - 220 Shade

Haminie - Slightly less than twice as uber as Chanelle

To [Destromane]: I'm not a horrible player ;p
    [Destromane]: just a horrible person

Originally posted by Haminie
    /me logs onto Msjingles and inflitrates Legion's ORG chat once again

MUWAHAHAHAHA You thought Letah was your problem, but now you must ph33r Teh Ham!
    rofl you nuttie

Vhir / 215 Doctor
    Nynke / 205 Agent
    Letah / 200 Doctor
    Firerose / 200 Soldier

/me huggles Letah

/me Knuffels Zyphoria

/me agrees with HamSandwich "YEAH!!! She's ours now. And we're not sharing."
    Gontrokka 155 Enforcer
    When the going gets tough, the others start running!

Captain Baxie Orbin 204 Trader
    - Baby, you look good enough to eat!

Countezz 23 Adventurer
    - Who'd have thought a Steve Irwin wannabe could kick so much ass!

"Baby, you look good enough to eat!"

Red face Hmm

All I can say is i'm happy for all who find there "Home"
    leave a guild = a good reason

My rulz is "stay in peace" and u'll be happy with your friends
    I'm really glad to saw all of us back , and i want to meet us without any problems .

A member leave ? it's ok , he have his reason ...
    That's just a game
    There is no RPG in this game just exping and powerlvling
    D'ont mind about a ppl who want to have fun in another guild
    (don't say that kind of player is a guild jumper , coz of he seeking the best for hisself)

Have fun and play as u want ......

(Also looking for a wife /tell me *)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123