Ok.

I have had recently a chance of participated in killing some of the toughest mobs in this game...aka Generals etc.

Here is the general picture:
1. They hit damn hard
2. They have enormous amount of hit points
3. Their nano resistance and evades are very high

This results that:

1. Professions that have AR around 1100 might get hits on them above the base damage
2. You cannot land almost any nukes or debuffs on them, I managed to land 1/50 nukes on them
3. You will have to keep at least an hour banging them down because of the amount of hit points they have been given.

Funcom, I do not say that these mobs needs to be a lot of easier, but please make it so that everyone in a team can actually inflict damage on them and make it possible that you can land debuffs on them. They are team events, and it takes still a long time to kill them regardless of you guys lowering their evades and resists a bit. After all they were ment for teams of 190+ players to kill, but whats the point being at level 190+ if you cannot do almost any damage on these mobs unless you are one of those professions that have high enough AR.

Why is it that nano users have once again been made the weakest profession in this area? Its not like you have that many professions that rely on nano damage.