Thread: Stick the MA weapons in shops, as rewards, anything!

Unhappy Stick the MA weapons in shops, as rewards, anything!

currently MA weapons are only available

i: in chests
    ii: on corpses

now, this means that the ones *you* can find will be about 10ql levels below your actual level.

why, oh why, oh why, oh why?

I've had my guilds higher level characters looking for MA weapons... they're so rare I wish I hadnt started throwing points into them, having weapons with that low a ql *sigh*

if you're trying to stimulate the economy around them... it isnt working. reasons
    i: they're too rare. i.e. no-one ever has any for sale!
    ii: not enough people actually want them

now, you woulda thought item ii would help item i but it doesnt, it just means people throw them at the vendors as finding a customer for them is too hard.

I hate to disagree because I may regret it at higher levels BUT...

I had my Trader start collecting Zenith Taichi swords when they first appeared.
    This weekend I started a MA and am now dual-wielding a pair of them.
    Currently I have enough to take me through level 30 and I'll just play this character slowly so that I always have my next one available.

I actually like the idea of playing a character that has to go WAY out of the way to find the next weapon...my bid at RP I guess.

going way out of my way to find them would be fine, but I simply cant.

these weapons are:
    i: in chests (rare)
    ii: on corpses (rare)
    iii: trading (rare)

comditions i & 2 mean the ql is normally 10 below my real level (crap) and condition iii makes them expensive if they can ever even be found!

hmmm, you have a trader that gives weapons to your ma, and thats your attempt at rping?

Well...that's my START...we'll see how well it goes I guess.

Originally posted by hexxia
    going way out of my way to find them would be fine, but I simply cant.

these weapons are:
    i: in chests (rare)
    ii: on corpses (rare)
    iii: trading (rare)

comditions i & 2 mean the ql is normally 10 below my real level (crap) and condition iii makes them expensive if they can ever even be found!

hmmm, you have a trader that gives weapons to your ma, and thats your attempt at rping?
    Like I said, I hate to disagree with you because I'll probably be wishing they were more available. The supply of Zeniths has seemed to be rather low lately, especially the higher end ones. Most of the ones I collected I picked up for a song before they added the special attacks, now I'm not seeing as many or the price is sky high.

I'd like to add that the multi-wield on Zeniths needs to be lowered a bit. At level 10 I can't possibly keep it, MA, Brawl, Dim mach, and my nanos up ALREADY!

But, OK, I conceed...make them SOMEWHAT more available...I like the idea of having them as rewards in missions or at least more frequently found on mob. Or, ALWAYS found on certain special mob...ones that we could specifically go and hunt JUST for the MA weapons.

I'm level 55... I have about 8 people looking out to keep MA weapons if they find them for me... currently I use

ql46 acroblade (had to pay a silly price for it)
    ql36 wall-blade (found it about a week ago)

in the last week I've found 2 ma weapons... that ql36 wall blade and a ql 34 one. its just a bit silly. "sometimes" the MA mobs have them... but not often at all (and the human missions are a bit tough these days)

btw I was dual wielding Tachis for a while at around level 35... look out for acroblades or wall blades, much lower dual wield requirements