Thread: Yalm paint kit

Yalm paint kit

Ok got NW today..yay...3 weeks after it hit live server. Anyways, bought me a paint kit for my Yalm just for kicks. Costed me 10 mill, expensive fun but what the hell. When i tried to paint it I got a msg i didnt like, "your Yalm has to be ql 130 or better for this kit to work"...First of all my Yalm now has "special" instead of ql, it used to be ql 42 or something. What I dont understand is that the description of the kit said nothing about QL reqs. Is this a bug, or another screw up from FC? Anyone had the same prob? If this is not a bug, I want my money back FC, since it said nothing about QL reqs in description.

Da Freak
    Last edited by The Freak; Dec 12th, 2002 at 15:37:29.

I think what you did was got the wrong paint. There are 4 different ones, Gold, Red, Thug(somthing like that), and Elganta(or something). Only gold and red work on the original yalms. The other 2 are for an Adaga only. I painted my origlinal Yalm Red the other day no problems. Sucks that you may have spent 10mill on the wrong paint however it does say in text for 29500 which is an adaga not normal one.

GL with paint man.

No it's a bug. We had a guildie get jipped out of 9.2 million today.

They also won't refund the credits she lost either.
    Veteran Homer "Detonate" McDuff - My Equipment
    -= First Order =-

First Order is one of the largest and most powerful Omni-Tek Departments located on Rubi-Ka 1. If you are a dedicated Omni-Tek employee looking for superior opportunities within the company, check out http://www.firstorder.net/ and apply for a position today!
    First Order is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on Breed, Level, or Profession.

WHY MMORPG'S SUCK!

Tnx for the reply man! The sad thing is that I bought the red kit. guess its a bug then. Well well another hour in petition que

i bought the gold one as I got NW yesterday and I also got this msg that my yalm needs to be ql 130+

It was the 2nd paint in the choice of 4 I purchase. The 10mill things still in a bag hoping it wont be 10mill wasted.

An answer on this would be appreciated please.

hi i got the same problem i talket to a ark yesterday they are aware of the problem and it will be fixed real soon

Great, tnx for info Jamser!

Thumbs down And now what

Ok they went and patched the servers and guess what the paint still don't work. Hello how hard can it be to remove the QL 130 Req from a item. They do worse then that all the time with the Nerfs and such. Either fix it or give us our credits back!!!

Yeah, I am pretty pissed that the paint doesn't say that you have to have a 130+ yalm.... considering they don't even have lvls anymore it makes it just that much more difficult. I think they one I have is like 98, but I am not going to go buy another and hope it works.... I already wasted 11m on worthless paint. Would be nice if i knew what a QL130 yalm looked like. Feel like I just got ripped off for 11m creds.... wait a sec, I was.
    Last edited by Hamr; Dec 13th, 2002 at 18:50:00.

Re: And now what

Originally posted by Subpar
    Ok they went and patched the servers and guess what the paint still don't work. Hello how hard can it be to remove the QL 130 Req from a item. They do worse then that all the time with the Nerfs and such. Either fix it or give us our credits back!!!
    Do you remember a patch or two ago when they did some changes to guildchat or whatever and whoopss every time i klick on the chat i get knocked out to windows.....its was a NEW bug they accidentely created -> get my point?

Do you remember a patch or two ago when they did some changes to chat or whatever and whoopsss now you're entire apartment filled with stuff gets mysteriesly wiped away? lol -> get my point?

Edit: So now when they fix the paint issue.......you actually can't buy a yalm....j/k.......or maybe not
    Last edited by Uhohoh; Dec 13th, 2002 at 21:50:49.