Thread: What WERE are all those cards for

Question What WERE are all those cards for

I was wondering, what were all those cards for? You know the ones where it would say you have made a mistake, you have killed an Omni employee.... I have about a 100 of those, and have no clue what to do with them. I always keep eveything to a point, but I am running out of space. Should I keep?
    How long will a floating point operation float?

theyre just a fun thing to have around, i have 56 left, used to use one every time i leveled.

hold onto em, they might make em do something later

Smile

"theyre just a fun thing to have around, i have 56 left, used to use one every time i leveled. "

Used one for what?... Yes i hope somthing cool comes out of it. I have all to often trashed some gear because of space, just to find out it was some important part thet i would be begging for later

Just a collector's item as far as I know. I have a stack of 132 from way back then. If you want to sell them, send me a tell with price - toadman538
    Toadman538 - 196 Soldier
    President of CAS

I think they were just there to scare people the first time they got one

Lightbulb

Yea they still scare me, but i still wish i had a clue as to what they do or did or will do

They "You have made a mistake...." cards were dropping off anything Omni back during the Amnesty. They are nothing more than just propaganda to get you to join Omni-tek and stop making the mistake of killing Omni Personnel. Just an RP device is all.

It doesn't do anything other than that, no matter what people may claim in order to get money for it.

Looking at my inventory I apparently made 255 mistakes. Just how many wrongs does it take to finally make a right anyway?

Fract