Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Nano Resist...stealth nerf

Heh

Landing nukes on me is not the same thing as killing me.
    I am betting my LIFE too here...
    What do you think my poor QB will be doing while you nuke? :P

Just because some of us good Enforcers can kill most does that make us the "Nemesis" of many?
    Dont confuse skill with the papper rock BS.

Just because i droped lvl200 Trader in 4 sec...does that make Enforcer the nemesis class of Trader?

What about the time Nerfmeee(lvl151 trader) handed me my ass on a silver plate in mmd? Nerf Trader?

Enforcer dont OWN every class out there.
    I OWN every stupid noob that duels me without using his brain.
    Does that make my class superior?

Enforcers are good, yes. But nemesis of many? Not according to FC.
    According to FC , NT is the Nemesis of Fixer.
    Anikitos Enforcer (Retired)
    Founder of Avatars
    Current Armor

Omicrondelta MP (Active)

Nanoresist was definitly nerfed/borked

Lich × Finalizer × Dictator × Vanguard × Techno Arch-Wizard × Godfather × Eternalist × Saviour × Deity × Guru

'People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use' - Kierkegaard

925 NanoResist
    I resist 1 Init Debuff out of 12. I was full def! FC need to give some sort of NR boost. Maybe giving all the AC buffs a NR buff in them. This would help everyone.

Something is out of whack, my level 83 trader landed a plunder on Doppiafaccia (198 NT) without any sort of drainage before cast. :|
    This should be fixed. :P
    :/?

Like i said....

The way NR works today....if you are not Enforcer you are screwed.

This affects everyone guys, everyone.

This is not about some pride thing Piercing, you being able to land nukes and stuff.

This is about NR getting nerfed and believe it or not it will affect you too in both negative and positive ways.

Positive
    Because now you can land more nukes because of this bug/stealth nerf.

Negative
    Prepare for init debuffs/nsd/chronos/divest/plunders/dominate etc....

I hope Funcom sees this and fix NR the way it should work.
    Stealth nerfs are bad for the game.
    This one was not even needed because its screwing all classes.
    Enforcer will be the least affected by the way.

P.S
    1518 NR....should resist ALOT of stuff and its one of the specials skills an Enforcer has.
    Founder of Avatars
    Current Armor

Omicrondelta MP (Active)

LOL Doctormoreau

Debuff his ass back to stoneage! :P
    Maybe Doppiafaccia will join us...:P

The problem for Doppia is this:
    /sarcasm on
    NR gets nerfed...ok..lets see.
    FINALLY I CAN NUKE ANIKITOS! WOOT WOOT!
    hmmm
    Doctormoreau IS a grey trader. He can debuff me easy now.
    I might even loose! WTF IS THIS?
    hmmmmmmmmmm
    Bah...who cares about the grey trader!
    I CAN NUKE ANIKITOS NOW...WOOT WOOT!
    /sarcasm off

Hehe, come on Doppia and post on my thread buddy!
    Founder of Avatars
    Current Armor

Omicrondelta MP (Active)

Cant speak for other classes, but as for me as a Soldier, NR isnt broken. I resist almost 50% of everything, except nukes. Did you read my post here yet, on page 1?

Dont know how are the others here so bad.. but Im satisfied...
    No need to PHEAR ME! anymore - Im gone

Originally posted by Sethil
    Cant speak for other classes, but as for me as a Soldier, NR isnt broken. I resist almost 50% of everything, except nukes. Did you read my post here yet, on page 1?

Dont know how are the others here so bad.. but Im satisfied...
    So you're saying that because you don't have a problem, there's absolutely nothing wrong for anyone else?
    Jecc
    200 · Nano-Technician

Equipment

- Every level a player gets past 150, they will be punished with less and less people they can kill
    - Make pure PvP server. 25% suppression in major cities, 5% everywhere else. And no level restrictions.
    One of my ALL Time Favorite websites when I feel down (It's beyond hilarious!)
    ..::Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music::..
    (Disclaimer: My actions, views and comments on these boards in no way reflect my ingame personality)

Well NR is still working identical for me. Maybe the made it similar to the init in which if you are over 1200 it doesn't do what it did before.

Well...

That would make you day right Piercing?

At this point i wont assume anything yet untill i conduct further testing. If that is what they have done its an unfair and direct nerf for the enforcer.
    Completely without any logic or reason.
    Founder of Avatars
    Current Armor

Omicrondelta MP (Active)

I am not worried about you nuking me more, it makes no difference to the final outcome.
    McDaddeh - Enforcer RK1
    "STFU or i'll shove your head down your throat."'

Wuushu - Soldier RK1
    "Soldiers don't die, we just go to hell to regroup."

Phizzer - Fixer RK1
    "I'm teh l337 h4xz0r-$mürf"

Proud Veteran of Synergy Factor

Re: Well...

Originally posted by Anikitos
    That would make you day right Piercing?

At this point i wont assume anything yet untill i conduct further testing. If that is what they have done its an unfair and direct nerf for the enforcer.
    Completely without any logic or reason.
    Would it make my day to stand a viable chance against an enforcer using a EQB or a PR? Sure.

If they did lower the NR on this, that an the other thing, and enforcer can now be hit by nanos, are you really going to try to say that enforcers are gimps?

Re: Heh

Enforcers are good, yes. But nemesis of many? Not according to FC.
    To NT's Enf's are.. lvl wise anyway. Not that i care anyway.
    RK1 - Hajk - Solitus - Lvl 217/DR 16 - Nanotech - Apocalypse
    ---
    Explorer 60% / Socializer 53% / Killer 46% / Achiever 40%

Ok, I guess the problem are the NT nukes (or other profession nukes as well).
    The problem with the nukes is, that NTs dont have a buff for their MC and only Mochams from MPs can increase their 'attackrating'. But Nukes are an important attack for NTs, and they would get hurt much more than people with an attack depending on weapons, if FC makes NR 50:50 to the equal MC skill. What I mean is, a NT with 1000 MC against an opponent with 1000 NR would only land 50% of his Nukes.
    That would be like an enforcer with QB who hits only 50%, but enforcer can get a much higher attackrating than everyone else in defense (except Fixer in GA), so that would never happen.

NTs need an attack that almost hit everytime... they dont have much HPs (mostly nanomages), they dont have healings, they only have their Nullity, which isnt really good... ok, 'Root'n Nuke' tactics against meleers is mean, but worthless against range weapon users...

Piercing

I am not saying that enforcers are gimped.

But i refuse to get nerfed so that YOU can nuke me more Piercing.
    There are OTHER casters out there that can hurt me more now because of this NR nerf.

Traders - Divests, Plunders
    Docs - Init Debuffs
    MP - NSD

You see Piercing, this is not about your NT Pride and your dreams of killing enforcers with your nukes.

This is about a stealth nerf. This is about you getting more powerfull because of a stealth nerf that affects all and NOT a boost to your nukes.

If you got a boost to your nukes thats one thing. Ofcource you dont care Piercing because you are "viable" now. You dont give a damn that its because of a nerf.
    Founder of Avatars
    Current Armor

Omicrondelta MP (Active)

Anikitos, would you pls make a serious test and tell us the numbers here. I mean, let someone of your lvl nuke/divest/plunder/root/whatelse... you on full def with and without rage for at least 20 times.
    And then tell us how often you resist. But let the caster count the resisted attempts, because YOU dont get 'Counter messages' in PvP (only in PvM)

Why? Because i cant see how the other classes with less then 1518 NR can resist anything....

NR has been nerfed, thats a fact.
    Good luck to all the non Enforcers out there.
    My NR works as a Soldier - I already told you my numbers here - but I would like to see comparable numbers for Enforcer
    Last edited by Zagareth; Dec 14th, 2002 at 11:26:18.

Re: Piercing

I am not saying that enforcers are gimped.

But i refuse to get nerfed so that YOU can nuke me more Piercing.
    There are OTHER casters out there that can hurt me more now because of this NR nerf.

Traders - Divests, Plunders
    Docs - Init Debuffs
    MP - NSD

You see Piercing, this is not about your NT Pride and your dreams of killing enforcers with your nukes.

This is about a stealth nerf. This is about you getting more powerfull because of a stealth nerf that affects all and NOT a boost to your nukes.

If you got a boost to your nukes thats one thing. Ofcource you dont care Piercing because you are "viable" now. You dont give a damn that its because of a nerf.
    Well check this out, you can shove all your sarcasm up your ass ok?

If this is allowing all casters to land buffs on you, good. You souldn't be invunerable to al nukes. Rage should just allow you to break free from roots a certain percentage of the time, and maybe get rid of certain debuffs. In no way should it keep you safe from every nuke, debuff, or root.

I do want to say again, shove all that sarcasm up your ass.

You little...

....Piercing

You want to turn this personal now? So be it.
    I just did some more testing and i still do very good. Maybe not as good as before but enough to kick your ass.
    If you care to find out send me a tell ingame, i will be happy to educate you and introduce you to the reclaim terminal.

Furthermore lets get one thing straight here.

Rage
    It should break ROOTS AT ALL ****EN TIMES. DEAL WITH IT FFS YOU GOD DAMN CHAIN ROOTING CREATURE. YOU ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO KEEP AN ENFORCER ROOTED...PERIOD.
    RTFM
    Rage does not keep me safe from every nuke it increases my nano resist with 800. I have chosen to MAX AND IMPLANT my nano resist to make it more effective.
    Maybe you are not supposed to nuke me to pieces?

Besides this has NOTHING to do with you Piercing and your quest to become the SUPREME DAMAGE MACHINE.
    This has to do with NANO RESIST and NOT your QUEST FOR POWER.

Now let me return the favor...

SHOVE YOUR BS UP YOUR ASS....

Love and Kisses, Anikitos
    Founder of Avatars
    Current Armor

Omicrondelta MP (Active)

Re: You little...

....Piercing

You want to turn this personal now? So be it.
    I just did some more testing and i still do very good. Maybe not as good as before but enough to kick your ass.
    If you care to find out send me a tell ingame, i will be happy to educate you and introduce you to the reclaim terminal.

Furthermore lets get one thing straight here.

Rage
    It should break ROOTS AT ALL ****EN TIMES. DEAL WITH IT FFS YOU GOD DAMN CHAIN ROOTING CREATURE. YOU ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO KEEP AN ENFORCER ROOTED...PERIOD.
    RTFM
    Rage does not keep me safe from every nuke it increases my nano resist with 800. I have chosen to MAX AND IMPLANT my nano resist to make it more effective.
    Maybe you are not supposed to nuke me to pieces?

Besides this has NOTHING to do with you Piercing and your quest to become the SUPREME DAMAGE MACHINE.
    This has to do with NANO RESIST and NOT your QUEST FOR POWER.

Now let me return the favor...

SHOVE YOUR BS UP YOUR ASS....

Love and Kisses, Anikitos
    I got personal because you were being very sarcastic and I don't like that.

I don't think that an enforcer should be able to get rooted while he has rage running, but I think that I should be able to nuke you, my nukes should land most of the time, on anyone. Seems everyones able to counter my nukes.

In the end, I don't want you nerfed. Didn't mean to make it personal. But I think we have a too big NR on our primary source of damage.

maybe for NSD or some ****, but not roots -

last night i was with kromoz and another trader fighting a soldier named Gunsam, full def ill guess here but he was insanely hard to root by us. I'll put my money on that MP's got their NSD boosted and this is something that they REALLY need, but the resist rate on roots is unchanged and no 'invisible' change was made to them.

As far as i am concerned MPs landing NSD finally is a good thing because they have been gimps in pvp for so long lacking the ability to cast that class-defining nano. Before, at 1k NR with some tests with others i found that i was able to resist NSD sometimes even at full agg.

It's totally random, i had a mock duel with jankkar, first time i resisted like 3 or 4 of his divests while full def the second time he landed it on the second try and his nano skills getting a boost from that was able to land plunder on me :S

And you shouldn't expect, or be able to resist anything at fully aggressive unless its maybe a root every once in a while.
    "A man is someone who has a cause he's willing to fight for and has a woman in his life he'll do anything to protect."
    -SDI Ssgt. Port, USMC, MCRD Parris Island S.C.

Experienced Stars "Stromm" Nstripes - Retired

Fun stuff: 1 2 3 4 (NEW!!)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast