Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Nano Resist...stealth nerf

Nano Resist...stealth nerf

Well, this new patch has introduced a stealth nerf of NR.

My current setting..
    Lvl 191 Enforcer
    1518 Nano resist

I tested NR out with Doppiafaccia(lvl 198 NT) and Zorgin(lvl 200 MP).

Zorgin
    Mind Quake was not a problem to begin with.
    NSD could land on me more frequently now. Something Zorgin could only dream off in the past.

Doppiafaccia
    He could land ALOT more nukes on me right now then before.
    I still resist alot but no way close to the ammount i used to resist.

Overall i am still resisting alot of stuff, as i should.
    Here is the thing.
    They should put in the description of NR the following:
    "...only viable for Enforcer..."

Why? Because i cant see how the other classes with less then 1518 NR can resist anything....

NR has been nerfed, thats a fact.
    Good luck to all the non Enforcers out there.

P.S
    Have not tested vs trader divest/plunders but if you are not Enforcer ... you got my sympathy.
    Anikitos Enforcer (Retired)
    Founder of Avatars
    Current Armor

Omicrondelta MP (Active)

NERF???

No way... i think it got huge boost.

Yesturday before patch we pvped at lvl 250 base in PW.
    I have 886 BM and 886 PM i use Uncoditional Body Tremors tatmunzero running in i send debuff his way landing from first try.

17 hours later after patch now with mochams PM BM my attacking skills with UBT are over 1k I cant land UBT on him in 3 tryes.

Today in WTF i come there i see Tubia lvl 200 doc i am trying to debuff him with UBT his NR maybe 1k i cant.. took me 4 tryes to debuff him.
    Finaly when i got mochams i could do it from second try sometimes from first.
    I couldnt land same nano at NTs.. on Fixers its such a pain when you cast it and you get resisted 3 times in a row.

I myself with 970 NR on full defence resist everthing... Roots, crown, nukes i havent been divested a single time today. Even tho some traders tried to divest me.
    Two sisters practicing medicine on Rubika and Shadowlands Pomy and Julka.

As a doctor i would prescribe you to use some common sense and a vacation to Real Life"

If i ever start a new character in Eve i will choose a name something like "aieerjjnnvajjnasdio11e3".

Julia...

Did you read my thread? :P

Go ask Zorgin or Doppiafaccia...
    Founder of Avatars
    Current Armor

Omicrondelta MP (Active)

heh :/ MA 200 with 690 NR (w/o the new MA attack taht adds some for what... 3 sec and we must be less than 2m far from the ennemi do be able to use it ... tsssss USELESS) i have NEVER countered any thing in pvp...
    Anikitos is so true... only enf can counter now they are THE BEST pvper prof
    The "Lanfeust23" Bride MA 220/20 -eqp-
    Gothys "Lanfy" Clone Adv 208/8
    Saeba "Triiad" Ryo Sold 200
    Yoshihiro "Leoliosan" Togashi Doc 200

Members of Tranquility

CAVAMEULER !!

Originally posted by LanFeusT
    heh :/ MA 200 with 690 NR (w/o the new MA attack taht adds some for what... 3 sec and we must be less than 2m far from the ennemi do be able to use it ... tsssss USELESS) i have NEVER countered any thing in pvp...
    Anikitos is so true... only enf can counter now they are THE BEST pvper prof
    Just so you know, the new MA attack can be used from alot more than 2m, it's more like 20+ m

I got 909 nano resist and I do counter sometimes...

Does all offence or all defence work with NR? That can be the reason if that's the case.
    Azzazzimon

Clan Apocalypse - The guild for models

Account closed.

They've been tweaking NR and evades practically every other patch. This is nothing new.

What wouldn't surprise me is if the same 1200 full effect cap they placed on nano initative was applied to the other speed skills like NR.
    MP's should be FEARED.

Azz...

If you want to counter....you MUST go full def.

What i am talking about is:

1518 Nano Resist at full DEF.
    I resist LESS then i did before this patch.
    Concider the fact that if I resist less with 1.5k NR, how about the rest of you non enforcers....

Think about it.
    Founder of Avatars
    Current Armor

Omicrondelta MP (Active)

Psivaren

If they did something like this:

1. Very stupid IMHO.
    2. They should have informed us about it.
    3. If true, its a direct enforcer nerf.

Then again we are only guessing here...
    Founder of Avatars
    Current Armor

Omicrondelta MP (Active)

1) Probably
    2) there were several things in the last few patches that weren't detailed...VE scopes nerfed for instance.
    3) Yes

Arinia and Kink can theoretically advance the NR question, then you wouldn't be guessing if they got an answer.
    MP's should be FEARED.

Resist = Luck
    More NR = More luck
    Thats pretty much how I see it. The other day I was fighting with a trader and he didnt land plunder once out of 4 tries. Next fight I had with him, he landed plunder on the first try without even divesting me.

Don't forget that 1k token boards have 45 AddAllOff on them now. That will help people in overcoming your resists and evades.
    Taren "Jynne" Suitt, Level 216/16 Eternalist
    Knight of Unity of the Rose - Check out our AO Tools!
    The Doctor Guide to: Notum Wars Martial Arts Perks! Nano Controller Units
    The General Guide to: Auto-Combat General Perks

Visit the Roses and check out the shops in our City, NE of ICC at 4500x1500 in Andromeda!

Iron Law of Exploits: If it can be exploited, it will be exploited. However a rule is exploitable, the exploits become the rule.

i only play full off since i have tested for a hole week all def and i had never countered anything so... full off will be the same thing and i ll hit faster ^^

m8 change some implants to raise NR just to see ...
    The "Lanfeust23" Bride MA 220/20 -eqp-
    Gothys "Lanfy" Clone Adv 208/8
    Saeba "Triiad" Ryo Sold 200
    Yoshihiro "Leoliosan" Togashi Doc 200

Members of Tranquility

CAVAMEULER !!

Here my tests:

Tested with Maddiganed (lvl 200 NT), his best root with 90% NR and 100% lvl defense check.

10 times attempt with me on full defense, NR at 808
    Rooted 7
    Coutered 3

10 times attempt with me on 10% defense, NR at 808
    Rooted 4
    Coutered 6

Best Blind, countered 3 of 10 on 10% def

As for the roots now:
    Full def or 10% def doesnt seem to make a big diference, so if I add them together, I counter 9 of 20 attempts, which are 45%
    The root has a 90% NR check, which means my NR is only 727 worth, his PM/SI skill is 740 both... I dont know how exactly the lvl check works, but I guess the result is ok, for this special root.
    I dont feel that NR is nerfed, neither that I feel gimped against roots... its ok now as it is.
    No need to PHEAR ME! anymore - Im gone

Well IMHO if its true this is a good thing. An enforcer, you, challenging me knowing that I couldn't get a single nuke in is a tad unfair in my opinion.

And also telling me tons of other NT's that didn't have a chance to get a nuke in against you. Doesn't seem fair for casters.

Just my 2 cents.

Stealth nerfs suck... yeah...

But I was tired of getting my main two weapons (Curse of Chronos = 130% and NSD = 160%) countered 50+% of the time.

/rocky
    <Cheeze|Work> i told iwi to start her own guild
    <Cheeze|Work> "downward spiral"
    <Cheeze|Work> instead of "uprising"

Piercing...

You would get nukes in before....just fyi.
    I am not worried about you nuking me more, it makes no difference to the final outcome.

NT is no problem to me and if you can get a few more nukes in thats just fine. I still resist alot as I should (1518 NR).

Its the stealth nerf i have a problem with. What about the rest of the classes that raised NR and are not enforcers.

Just my 2 cents...
    Founder of Avatars
    Current Armor

Omicrondelta MP (Active)

Fair

Piercing
    Doesn't seem fair for casters.

Whats fair got to do with anyting? ROFLMAO
    Oh, ask a ga4 fixer if it is fair that you can kill him in 3 seconds.
    Is root fair to the non enforcer melee users?

Fair?
    Life is not fair to start with.
    You want fair? Chess is fair i hear, so is solitaire.

Love and kisses, Anikitos.
    Founder of Avatars
    Current Armor

Omicrondelta MP (Active)

Re: Piercing...

Originally posted by Anikitos
    You would get nukes in before....just fyi.
    I am not worried about you nuking me more, it makes no difference to the final outcome.

NT is no problem to me and if you can get a few more nukes in thats just fine. I still resist alot as I should (1518 NR).

Its the stealth nerf i have a problem with. What about the rest of the classes that raised NR and are not enforcers.

Just my 2 cents...
    First, I think unlisted changes are bad, yeah.

But we tested nukes and I didn't get nukes in. And this is my main problem with classes that become uber, the high amount of cockyness that follows through with it.

I'm glad enforcers are getting all the love right now with rage working, new AR buffs, etc. they do seem to be quite powerful. But just make sure when we do get love and start being able to take down enforcers you don't run to these boards calling yourselves gimped.

Piercing...

Are you implying that us Enforcers are cocky?
    I give an example of what happens to me when i go to arena...

Fixer1: Duel me Enforcer, want to duel? I need points.
    Me: Eh...bah why not.
    or
    Me: Not in the mood.

Doctor1: Duel me Enforcer, want to duel? I need points.
    ME: .........

Cocky has nothing to do in our case, because i NEVER duel NT anyway. I dont even ask them for it.
    Besides duels have nothing to do with the future.
    Its all about wars.

In wars Piercing you are without a doubt FAR better then any Enforcer could ever dream off.

I'm glad enforcers are getting all the love right now with rage working, new AR buffs, etc. they do seem to be quite powerful.
    Rage worked before FYI.
    The new AR buffs....hahaha, check the reqs on the ones higher then 89+ AR. There is no way i can cast them.
    Enforcers got new buffs for all melee skills as we SHOULD have had from day 1.

But just make sure when we do get love and start being able to take down enforcers you don't run to these boards calling yourselves gimped.
    I got no problem if i loose to an NT ofcource. Now if i ask for a boost to Enforcer or not that is my choice.
    Besides, what makes you think that you can take me in a duel after your love?
    Has FC stated that you are supposed to kill me too? :P
    Well if you get some Enf Killer nano....i will come to the aboards ofcource..
    Has it occured to you Piercing that maybe Enforcer is the nemesis class of NT?

You know...
    Papper, rock, scissors...and all that FC crap...that i hate.
    Just as you dominate Fixers 100% of the time...
    Founder of Avatars
    Current Armor

Omicrondelta MP (Active)

Re: Piercing...

I got no problem if i loose to an NT ofcource. Now if i ask for a boost to Enforcer or not that is my choice.
    Besides, what makes you think that you can take me in a duel after your love?
    If I can land nukes on you, I'd bet my life on it. The main reason I can't take 200 enforcers is because I can't hit them. Those that don't (foolishly) raise NR I usually kill. Low on life and nano, but usually kill.

Has FC stated that you are supposed to kill me too? :P
    Well if you get some Enf Killer nano....i will come to the aboards ofcource..
    Has it occured to you Piercing that maybe Enforcer is the nemesis class of NT?
    That better not be another class we are supposed to have as a nemesis. I believe it has been stated that the doc is SUPPOSED to be the one. Then there is traders. Enforcers. We have too many.

Just as you dominate Fixers 100% of the time...
    They gave us the fixer nukes cause fixers dominated so many. Same reason they gave the soldier the anti-CH nanos and the doctor the resist for plunders/deprives. From what I have heard a raging enforcer is the "nemesis" of more then one class.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast