Thread: NW already broken :(

NW already broken :(

Ok today you did a nice job : you make buff only available from player of your pvp range in the controller area.
    It's ok and i understand it.

BUT !!!!

If you have the little star on your name cause you attacked towers, you are considered in controller area everywhere !!!!!
    So no one can buff you through rubi ka.
    The only way to be buffed is to team.

Today i attacked a tower ql 50, the omni have some very high level here to buff them just outside of the controller zone but the i couldn't be buff, really hard to ask for team hit ok i accept that i will not gain xp accept the team and be buffed with overbuffed omni so near

So you are defending your camp you don't have star : time to be buffed 4-5 sec
    You are attacking the tower you have your little star : time to be buffed 10-15 sec

There is a problem no ?

Indeed, I do not like the buff restrictions at all.

So what some lowbie have their arsed covered by some high level healers, all sides do it even in normal pvp. I myself encounter this all the time, were just helping our fellow faction members, pvp restrictions are fine, buff restrictions of this magnitude are not. If im not mistaken, attacking a tower places everyone in the org pvp enabled (stars around name)?

Now everyone in the org has to suffer.
    Last edited by Sergyevich; Dec 12th, 2002 at 08:43:27.
    signature ! !

yeah, i was just waiting for someone to whine about this patch. because it makes it more fair. not everyone has a lvl 200 doc friend that can stand there next to em during a pvp battle and heal them. and i've cursed every time me and 3 other people tried to kill someone our pvp range but they had some lvl 180+ doc standing there healing them... it was near impossible to kill this person or we were lucky there was lag somewhere that caused us to get all our hits in before a heal took effect.

now, once the teaming problem has been resolved, tower battles will be more fun... and heck of a lot more fair.

sure, it sucks you cant help your fellow guild/faction mates that are higher/lower pvp range than you when they could need it, but i mean, if its a QL 50 tower for example *cough*nld*cough* there should not be lvl 100 or above there.. its out of their range.. aka they need to pick on a tower closer to their range.

but hey, if they wanna hang around to see if other people their level show up for a fight.. let them.. but they shouldnt be there to drag out a fight for the full 5 hours by healing/buffing people.

ah well.. you people prolly wont even listen to this anyhow and say i'm totally wrong.

Level 1 to 300 in 8 Years! Pwn!
    - Join us on Discord! -
    AO WIKI!
    Arcanum!

Originally posted by ShadowGod
    ah well.. you people prolly wont even listen to this anyhow and say i'm totally wrong.
    anyone can say that... get some balls
    signature ! !

Originally posted by Some Guy

anyone can say that... get some balls
    This coming from the person who wants the game to be easier?

hugs

lilnymph
    Lilnymph - Clan Fixer - RK1
    lilnymph wrote on November 21st, 2003 08:01:01:
    You may take our postcount threads, but you will never take our FREEDOM!!!!!
    Originally posted by Cz
    The post count is mine! All mine! Mwahahahah!

40.476190476190474% of me is a huge nerd! How about you?
    Style over Substance

Originally posted by Some Guy
    If im not mistaken, attacking a tower places everyone in the org pvp enabled (stars around name?)
    You say you are againsed this change...but yet you know nothing.

shadowgod..... can you plz read carefully my post

If people can only buff people in their pvp range in controller area it's ok.... but you have to make 1 step outside to be overbuffed by your friends.
    And if you have the stars on your name you CAN'T be buff or buff anyone (even in your appartement) unless you are in team with the guy.

So 1 side the defender really easy way to be buff and on the other side the attack a complex way to be buff
    It's not fair at all.

Originally posted by Tium

You say you are againsed this change...but yet you know nothing.
    Um, I'm in a one man org and have done it myself, I just have not had the chance to confirm it, so yes I did know about the stars and I am not certain it affects to whole org, would you like to clarify or just stand there on the side?
    signature ! !