Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Top 3 best PvPers lvl 15 and under?

my adv is getting a name too now Stex But shes no pre-15

Vhir / 215 Doctor
    Nynke / 205 Agent
    Letah / 200 Doctor
    Firerose / 200 Soldier

Yeah I'm back, no need to ask your ebay-check questions

Don't seem to be accumulating much of a list here. Unfortunately, not everybody knows every twink for a few reasons. First of all, you know some people and you don't know others =P. Secondly, omnis 99% of the time dwell in Ent, while clanners dwell in Tir. You don't see much of a mixing here -- maybe the list should be divided into Ent Arena twinks and Tir Arena twinks.

I'd like people to start posting names so somebody can poll it =P
    -Stexer 'n Sterex

I am adored

Support the addition of non-level-restricted dueling

Type KSA -
    Killer 93%
    Socializer 40%
    Achiever 33%
    Explorer 33%

Well no exploiting, no prepatch twink i managed to get

QL 100's (implants) on my level 16 agent, i have like 214 NCU, QL 50 kirch Kevlar amor, QL 55 senpai secondeus coat, TIMscope,

i belive my Ac's are 1500
    Ranged init is about 400
    i use a grippo for the nice crit, and speed..

but i can equip a QL 80 x-3 100%

And yes, i still get owned!!! that don't make me uber, the outside buffs is what make people uber.

im only Rookie...

so im not uber... and also im level 16.. needed that one more level to get QL 100's on

LOL my fav l00b character has to be Stexer!! you can catch me cheering on the side-lines for him when ever there is a pvp going down

btw- hey Stex

Thank you for the support!
    -Stexer 'n Sterex

I am adored

Type KSA -
    Killer 93%
    Socializer 40%
    Achiever 33%
    Explorer 33%

And Sexidoc? Sounds pretty uber to me!

That's a huge gun.. and you can hold RRFE, behe, Dr Hack 'n Quack, a huge AC buff and a doc HP in all that NCU. Sub in a UA and TTS for a couple of those for a huger rifle.

And TIM Scope?! Hell that's cool.
    -Stexer 'n Sterex

I am adored

Type KSA -
    Killer 93%
    Socializer 40%
    Achiever 33%
    Explorer 33%

OMG!!! Stex, you're always about the BIG guns!!:P
    lol I see that look when you find a chick with a gun.
    It's like a little kid at a toy store....

Damn....I knew I should've picked something other than a MA

How do you get such awesome lowbies? Do you have huge alts who can make QL20 carb and QL50 imps and such?? I mean, I could only imagine...so just wondering.
    ---------------
    Angel Zero

sexi is evil
    // wildwal - the sexiest adv evar - now with nr!
    // legion

QL50 implants require almost no NP to make =P

And there are plenty of people who can make carb.

Your only limitation is your knowledge of the game.
    -Stexer 'n Sterex

I am adored

Type KSA -
    Killer 93%
    Socializer 40%
    Achiever 33%
    Explorer 33%

Oh, and if you can find the right LLTS
    -Stexer 'n Sterex

I am adored

Type KSA -
    Killer 93%
    Socializer 40%
    Achiever 33%
    Explorer 33%

Go STEXER

Go STEXER!!! *acts like a 13 y/o girl at a backstreet boy concert* I love you!!! have my children!! I LOVE YOU!!! (hehe) You rock Stexer

lol that was too funny

" have my children"...ah,

Did the Maths, with a 40 fixer buff and a ncu ring i can get the mochums and 132 i need to cast BT and put that 6 slot on Spoton

Stamina can be buffed to 220ish, agility to 200 at lvl 25...
    have to see how things progress from there...
    Last edited by Spoton; Jan 3rd, 2003 at 11:53:20.

Originally posted by Atda Office
    Did the Maths, with a 40 fixer buff and a ncu ring i can get the mochums and 132 i need to cast BT and put that 6 slot on Spoton

Stamina can be buffed to 220ish, agility to 200 at lvl 25...
    have to see how things progress from there...
    I can eqp a 6slot on an adv (lightblue CL) at lvl 42 (did so) so your mathes didnt include the proper QL implants I bet. At lvl 42 you can implant QL131 imps, at lvl 52 QL143 imps (my current adv Nynny). A trader can do it WAY earlier.

Vhir / 215 Doctor
    Nynke / 205 Agent
    Letah / 200 Doctor
    Firerose / 200 Soldier

Yeah I'm back, no need to ask your ebay-check questions

Delicious! I'll buy a ticket to your next arena fight, Spoton. And I still need to see Nynny fight.

Update on Stexer.. I just acquired a QL48 LLTS, so a bigger rifle may be able to be used should a non-damageshield tournament come up.

By the way... get me a highlevel adventurer (Pit Lizard/Damage Shield) and fixer (HOT), along with a good reason or lots of cash, and I can solo a Ql10 base in about 20 minutes (tried it once). I'd be willing to try up to Ql20, probably. Send tells to Stexer or Sterex =D

Probably be a better idea to hire Spoton or something, though, for a level 20 base. He'd take it out faster, and stand a better chance against a horde of level 20ish attackers, whereas I may fall to a few level 20's, or at least be forced into running away (with -147 runspd from pit lizzy, I might add ^_^). I don't think level 10-15's would give me much trouble though -- especially simple if I'm using a level 6 teamed with me to fight the level 10 tower. I might even do it for free if I'm bored =D

*edit: I would also need a neutral character provided by the client to team with so I could attack the tower.

*edit: And another thing -- I'm only going to do the base kill once for just anybody anytime soon. Can't go around killing bases for everybody.. so whoever wants me to should ask fast!

Happy twinking!
    Last edited by Stexer; Jan 3rd, 2003 at 20:21:44.
    -Stexer 'n Sterex

I am adored

Type KSA -
    Killer 93%
    Socializer 40%
    Achiever 33%
    Explorer 33%

I have a L15 fixer, who kills every prof with the exception of Traders. I stand no chance against a decent trader twinks all thanks to the Divest/Ransacks.

Not enough IP to raise NR, but I got some QL 80'ish imps on, usig a QL 53 MCS (Until I find a higher one withing my range) which don't OE from -20 buffs.

It's sad really, nobody stands a chance, Enforcers takes longer to beat down, but it's not all that hard. But I just imply can't duel Traders.

So, NERF TRADERS! :PPP

Too many newbie Trader Twinks who just did the whole Ithaca/Tertius deal. It's so easy it ain't even funny, no skill in trader twinks.
    Freshmeat James "Brunis" Brun TL4
    Apprentice Pippi "Smooches" Longstocking TL7 Teh Crap

omg RK1!
    The "Smoo" Smooo!

ITAMZ OR PK!

Originally posted by Letah

I can eqp a 6slot on an adv (lightblue CL) at lvl 42 (did so) so your mathes didnt include the proper QL implants I bet. At lvl 42 you can implant QL131 imps, at lvl 52 QL143 imps (my current adv Nynny). A trader can do it WAY earlier.
    Yeah, i wasnt talking about ultimate maximums, just a rough idea As for taking out towers, load me up with an ncu buff, a HoT, RRFE and TS / PM infuse and i can FP Trader, cast Snipers Bliss and drain any opposition to negative attack skills

But at the end of the day, a lvl 15 Trader running PM / TS infuse will win 99 out of 100 battles in the arena...

And a 91 pt shield! It's a beast against a bunch of aggro towers.
    -Stexer 'n Sterex

I am adored

Type KSA -
    Killer 93%
    Socializer 40%
    Achiever 33%
    Explorer 33%

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast