Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Top 3 best PvPers lvl 15 and under?

i agree with stex.

Shairo 146 Doc
    Alagorna 90 MP
    Midgetstowm 76 Rookie Enf
    Hateration 41 Rookie Adv
    Baryon 25 Enf, now Stygian powered

Omg catchy song
    Beep Beep Little Satellite

FUNNIEST.SITE.EVER

listen to stex

Vhir / 215 Doctor
    Nynke / 205 Agent
    Letah / 200 Doctor
    Firerose / 200 Soldier

Yeah I'm back, no need to ask your ebay-check questions

fine =P

well i have beaten dafiixer 2 times but i guess without drains im worthless. but then again, he has essence so :P

and stexer, i can be an outside buffed tweak with lvl 50 drains, but i find that cheap. and if you ask for a duel and its not even close i wont kill you if you dont have the freshman title.

i prefer to fight as fair as i can get. but when you think about it, since i have a lvl 100+ char thats rich it isnt fair to newbies and thats why i dont kill them

and im like 3 kills from rookie so where are the freshman newbies in the arena!

Bashes

Stexer mentioned something about Bashes, and hes right. Bashes deserves some props alright, me and a friend got invited to do a 2 vs 1 duel against him. About 30 seconds later my friend was lying face down in a puddle of his own vomit and i was hiding behind a bush in the trade department of fair trade. Well Played.

stexer is definitly #1, i know him IRL, hes a troubled man who thinks too hard.

hes always thinking of ways to improve himself, and i mean always.

#1 Stexer
    #2 Doesnt Matter
    #3 Doesnt Matter

Spoton was pretty harsh at lvl 2. 46ncu and ql 50 imps no stepping or exploiting

But what i really admire in lowbie twinking is the patience and dedication not to level up. Once people know you are notlikelyto lose, it becomes pretty tedious trying to find a fight

I fought spoton back when I had 79 NCU.

I think we tied in wins and losses. He was good, but it's a shame he leveled up.
    -Stexer 'n Sterex

I am adored

Support the addition of non-level-restricted dueling

Type KSA -
    Killer 93%
    Socializer 40%
    Achiever 33%
    Explorer 33%

Gah, the guy enjoys building an AO character like some people enjoy refurbishing a Norton motorcycle and then the idiots come out of the woodwork with the "that's not real racing" and "I'll run over you with my Harley" comments. Open your minds to conceive of someone deriving enjoyment from some aspect of the game you might not enjoy.

hehe dont you get bored lv 1 fights? made little lv 3 trader with damage shield stuff. Finding someone fight was like all day affair. Then you have people ask /terminate before fight.

on the subject I would really have no clue who best low twink is . I dont really put time in it as low end pvp doesn't really interest me.

jerra, i know stex too, we must go to same school, district...humph small world
    Shairo 146 Doc
    Alagorna 90 MP
    Midgetstowm 76 Rookie Enf
    Hateration 41 Rookie Adv
    Baryon 25 Enf, now Stygian powered

Omg catchy song
    Beep Beep Little Satellite

FUNNIEST.SITE.EVER

THE #1 is that lvl 12 trader chick chloei

apprentice trader she owns ass cant mess wit her

I agree with those who mentioned stex, he is very good
    I got spooked when I attacked him :P
    Whoever mentioned Dafiixer should be buried in a cabbagefield.
    He is a talentless ganker, and Ive smacked him around so much with my crat that it isnt even funny..
    But the main difference isnt in skill, its the way Dafiixer is so terribly annoying and loudmouthed that I dont know whether to laugh or cry.

I got some okai twinks on rk2.

My level 2 trox doc has ql35 imps, selfequipped ql16 electrical pasifister, and all selfbuffed.

(tons of hp too)

My level 12 Ma has ql60imps, ql30 armor(abou 900ac in all types), ql45 true katana. He is very good allround, but sucks against traders/mp's.

(id say sqwerty has me on twinks on rk2 then )

I also have a level 57 shotgun soldier. He is also selfbuffed all the time, so I tend to get a whopping by outside people in tower fights. (If I get a HoT, im pretty much mean)

I don't really like outside buffed twinks. Of course, you can use a lot of time making one, but it would all end up in getting the best buffs. And not really in pvp tactic. (Not that my twinks has much of that, more of that; hack&slash)

I would reccomend making some selfbuffed ones, it is really fun, and when they are good twinked, it takes some time to take em down too.

(Oh, and I really don't like the pre made exploited twinks)
    Apprentice Frakk // MA - Rk1 - Stuff - Quote
    Sunye // Doc - Rk1 - Quote
    Rookie Frakk2000 // MA - Rk2
    Freshman Frakked // Soldier - Rk2
    Apprentice Frakk2001 // Doc - Rk2

Frakk2000's guide to twinking -> link <-
    Adventures of Frakkman
    BondeLAN.org
    Overpowered since 15.0 - MA forever!

Originally posted by Stexer
    I fought spoton back when I had 79 NCU.

I think we tied in wins and losses. He was good, but it's a shame he leveled up.
    Hes currently on hold, at lvl 25 with a 5 slot belt, waiting for some care and attention. But he will back back

I bet you can do a 6 slot. If you plan it out first, I'll let you have/borrow my ql160. Get him back in action! Everybody likes to watch a good slaughter *grin*
    -Stexer 'n Sterex

I am adored

Type KSA -
    Killer 93%
    Socializer 40%
    Achiever 33%
    Explorer 33%

Re: THE #1 is that lvl 12 trader chick chloei

Originally posted by Buyout
    apprentice trader she owns ass cant mess wit her
    I know 'her' main and sadly she is deleted due to some.. problems I was told.

Vhir / 215 Doctor
    Nynke / 205 Agent
    Letah / 200 Doctor
    Firerose / 200 Soldier

Yeah I'm back, no need to ask your ebay-check questions

Originally posted by Stexer
    I bet you can do a 6 slot. If you plan it out first, I'll let you have/borrow my ql160. Get him back in action! Everybody likes to watch a good slaughter *grin*
    I should have done it before he went on hold. I think now the rules for equipping belts has changed, and it wont be possible to cast BT and swap belts at the same time....

Still, 5 slot belt with an ncu ring and a full set of carbo is prolly enuff

You mean right-clicking the belt in inventory won't put it on for you if you have another belt in? You could just delete the 5 slot instead of taking it off I think.
    -Stexer 'n Sterex

I am adored

Type KSA -
    Killer 93%
    Socializer 40%
    Achiever 33%
    Explorer 33%

mmm interesting idea

wow very interesting idea.

You should publish a book with all these little tricks

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast