Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Top 3 best PvPers lvl 15 and under?

"stexer" I would have to say you are number 1 on my list just because of the large amount of NCU you have. My second choice would be "dafiixer" lvl 13 fixer, and my third is "heatherk" lvl 11 trader.

How

How did you get 121 ncu at that lvl; I made a lvl 6 agent twink a LONG time ago (Tubestick) that i got on 100 ncu and that utilized every piece of my ncu. Granted we didnt have carb armor then; Im still skeptical on 121 ncu on a lvl 1. I dont see how it is possible to get the 48 ncu needed to cast Frequent customer.

I wont accuse you of exploiting; because I dont think im infallible . Im sure there is probably a reason, but I need to state my skepticism.
    Famousduck - 220/22 Soldier
    Mechaduck - 220/8 Engineer
    Dubiousduck - 185/2 Doctor
    Oomstamp - 74/7 Twink Soldier
    Johnelway - 49/5 Twink Soldier

/me makes lvl 15 twink

hereeee i commmeee
    Shairo 146 Doc
    Alagorna 90 MP
    Midgetstowm 76 Rookie Enf
    Hateration 41 Rookie Adv
    Baryon 25 Enf, now Stygian powered

Omg catchy song
    Beep Beep Little Satellite

FUNNIEST.SITE.EVER

Only need 46 NCU for frequent customer.

Dafiixer's a good friend, he's fun

Heatherk's a friend, but refuses to realize the usefulness of NCU =PP

I forgot - Chloei is damn good too. Level 9 trader last time I looked. I don't know her stats or if she's prepatch, but she's good.
    -Stexer 'n Sterex

I am adored

Support the addition of non-level-restricted dueling

Type KSA -
    Killer 93%
    Socializer 40%
    Achiever 33%
    Explorer 33%

:-D

Don't you love the sound of *****y whining, Stexer? Keep up the good work. You truly own. Make me proud.

Yeah, Let's hear more about exploiting, hmm? This is funny. Stexer is a legit twink (And a godly one at that) that could tear down a level 200. Fear him.

Re: :-D

Originally posted by Gridmillion
    Don't you love the sound of *****y whining, Stexer? Keep up the good work. You truly own. Make me proud.
    Whos whining? :P
    Despite everything in the end I was a Fixer and I can say it was hell of a ride.

Bleh my twink MP is too high to make this list :/ Hes lvl 18, fought Stexer and we called it a draw cos i let my pet attack him with healpet on it and i just stood there looking, first aiding when his wicked 8 damage dimach and 2 damage brawls was too much. Sure was fun Stex, we should have kept going until yer hot ended
    Oh yeah and i made Dafiixer run and i fought Veevs alt trader all over Tir back before sentinels showed up. Veev if you are reading this thread, that was one of the best duels i have ever had. All credit goes to you for that one. Was one of my best pvp experiences. Ended in a draw though

As for nominating someone to this list.

Yup Stex will have to be there, so will Inergi, think thats the name of Veevs alt. I do think Inergi is the best though since he does it selfbuffed. As for some i fought with Mortal back in the old days... Hmmmm Atrox MP fella, before atrox beam wielding MPs became stylish, cant remember his name. Silvra and her alt Dizanter. Mahlic as well and hmmm mind is clouded, very late now, ill add some more if i feel like it
    Cauterized - NT parked at current lvl until the NT is fixed
    Mortalstrike - Former pvp twink Soldier - The original one

Best thing about sex is when you lay completely still in bed afterwards feeling all comfy and are counting the money.

Whats the req on the 4 slot?
    Cuz im findng this hard to believe right now.
    Even if you did have all the int/complit items and buffs.
    I must have missed something.
    Just need that number.

*reminds everybody that skill is not the same as equipment, planning or time etc.. but how you would do against a equal player with same gears etc*
    RK1 - Hajk - Solitus - Lvl 217/DR 16 - Nanotech - Apocalypse
    ---
    Explorer 60% / Socializer 53% / Killer 46% / Achiever 40%

Originally posted by Hajkster
    *reminds everybody that skill is not the same as equipment, planning or time etc.. but how you would do against a equal player with same gears etc*
    Yepp, Well said
    Despite everything in the end I was a Fixer and I can say it was hell of a ride.

Obviously you haven't either read the name of the thread or you don't have much experience in title1 PvP. It can be summed up in two statements.

Every positive and negative aspect of a title1 character is controlled by the character setup. Fighting is little more than comparing character setups.

Equal characters = stalemate or luck of the damage-per-hit calculations in title1 PvP.
    -Stexer 'n Sterex

I am adored

Type KSA -
    Killer 93%
    Socializer 40%
    Achiever 33%
    Explorer 33%

Originally posted by Stexer
    Obviously you haven't either read the name of the thread or you don't have much experience in title1 PvP. It can be summed up in two statements.

Every positive and negative aspect of a title1 character is controlled by the character setup. Fighting is little more than comparing character setups.

Equal characters = stalemate or luck of the damage-per-hit calculations in title1 PvP.
    Not really, Luck can be a thing but lets take 10 matches.. and see who wins.. who uses correct nanos, who uses correct special and waits with em until correct moment, etc etc.
    RK1 - Hajk - Solitus - Lvl 217/DR 16 - Nanotech - Apocalypse
    ---
    Explorer 60% / Socializer 53% / Killer 46% / Achiever 40%

Give me a break. Move your ass up to 150+ and play the high end game. Takes way more skill then this twinking ****.

Actually, no. I wish I could provide more explanation, but Title1 PvP is not like that. Higher level combat is. Even level 30+ is like that. But you don't really do much under level 15.
    -Stexer 'n Sterex

I am adored

Type KSA -
    Killer 93%
    Socializer 40%
    Achiever 33%
    Explorer 33%

Piercingevil -- No, too. Twinking isn't about "staying" at a low level to fight in PvP. Real twinkers know that you don't make a twink to fight as you level up. You take one level, and twink at it. Design for another level maybe, and then execute the design. Twinking isn't about staying low and fighting, it's about designing a character to make good use of everything about its level, breed and profession. High level PvP is war. War is fun. War is completely different and should not be compared to Title1 combat.
    -Stexer 'n Sterex

I am adored

Type KSA -
    Killer 93%
    Socializer 40%
    Achiever 33%
    Explorer 33%

Actually, no. I wish I could provide more explanation, but Title1 PvP is not like that. Higher level combat is. Even level 30+ is like that. But you don't really do much under level 15.
    Don't know if not shooting, and letting people kill themself on an outside buffed damage shield can be called combat tho.

Any fight where the person not shooting is the last one to die is not combat.

it's about designing a character to make good use of everything about its level, breed and profession.
    Well, I dont see how using outside buff damage shields has anything do with your profession nor breed nor level for that matter.

Skill isnt when you stand still and let people die on your damage shield, Far from. Just my oppinion

I don't really count in the "stand and kill" thing. I don't kill half the people I fight, because they run. I'm more of a perpetual party trick, really, for the people's enjoyment at the arena. I like having a lot of fights, so I make myself able to win or at least not die in them. I fight level 150+'s to amuse them, spectators, and myself. If I felt like killing all the time I could just put on a rifle and slaughter, but I wouldn't be able to fight as much (edit: because the level range in which I could have a chance at winning would be 1-10 instead of 1-40). I like just engaging in the fight more than the "Your target did not lose enough to grant any reward." Note: That applies to Stexer, my level 1 trader. I DO like killing with my alts. =P
    -Stexer 'n Sterex

I am adored

Type KSA -
    Killer 93%
    Socializer 40%
    Achiever 33%
    Explorer 33%

Like I said:

At Title1, there is no skill in fighting. Just in equipping.
    -Stexer 'n Sterex

I am adored

Type KSA -
    Killer 93%
    Socializer 40%
    Achiever 33%
    Explorer 33%

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast