Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Top 3 best PvPers lvl 15 and under?

Top 3 best PvPers lvl 15 and under?

Just wondering who you guys think are best title 1 PvPers are?

Talking

If you go after kills, Stexer prolly but hes a newb using Dmg shields etc, No skill really. Those Black shades look fugly on Opifex too! If you go after title, Shameofao1-6 ( Cant remember wich ) He had Champion exploit farmed it tho.
    Despite everything in the end I was a Fixer and I can say it was hell of a ride.

LOL...no skill?

Stexer is lvl1....ask him what his NCU is or armor or whatever.
    It takes ALOT of planning and dedication to make a toon like Stexer...and TONS of skill.
    Anikitos Enforcer (Retired)
    Founder of Avatars
    Current Armor

Omicrondelta MP (Active)

"Stexer is lvl1....ask him what his NCU is or armor or whatever.
    It takes ALOT of planning and dedication to make a toon like Stexer...and TONS of skill."

explain how dedication and planning for a char built with outside buffs in mind adds up to skill

explain how dedication and planning for a char built with outside buffs in mind adds up to skill
    Because twinking takes planning, especially when you want to make a lvl 1 toon who has enough NCU to be buffed with CS or RRFE.

your confusing skill with free time

and he probably just used reeds before they were nerfed

Making a lowbie twink, is all about what buffs you can get in.

There really isnt alot of skill to be had at level 1-15 when the only things you can do are very basic.

The skill is in setting up the character and knowing what buffs to get.
    215 Solitus Soldier RK1
    Advisor Midnight Reveries.

Do politics exist? Yes.
    Who's involved in them? Anyone who wants to be.

If you spend your time worrying about what everyone else is doing in their lives, you'll miss what's happening in yours.

Best lowbie pvper is someone who was lucky enough to make twink in treatmnt bug times and has ql 125 implants at lvl 15 and also got to use Tutroign Bug to get 6 slot belt and ql 200 NCUs....

I am sure those still exist.
    Two sisters practicing medicine on Rubika and Shadowlands Pomy and Julka.

As a doctor i would prescribe you to use some common sense and a vacation to Real Life"

If i ever start a new character in Eve i will choose a name something like "aieerjjnnvajjnasdio11e3".

rk2 wasn't all about outside buffs at lowbie levels :P

and yeah the prenerf twinks probably rule them all

Yeah, there was something dodgy about stexer too the other day.

He teamed with a higher level and attacked a 170+ something enf.

So as a joke, the enf hit back, for 17 dmg, 17...17..17...17...17..

Alright yes he is level 1, but he had better than essence of garg, and had better than Lightning shield.

Im sure a level 170 enf would crit a level 1 player every time, if not that hit him very hard or for his max hp even. 17 is not 40% of his hp with those buffs, yet a level 170 player cant kill him.

As for dedication, heh anyone can go buy carbonum, get the ncus and implants, its still possible to stack up implants to get the 'best' agil buffs you can, then in turn get some comp lit imps, having that extra ncu you get FG in turn getting better AGIL req imps, and agil eq complit imps.

But whats the point trying to beat someone like stexer when they dont fight back, if you where to make a char like his which is possible slightly, wont you just ask him to hit you and him saying no.

heh.

You're right about free time, can't argue with that...

"and he probably just used reeds before they were nerfed"

No.

" ...to make twink in treatmnt bug times..."

No.

Stexer has been petitioned a number of times, it's a totally legit twink.

Ah Xzantrial, yes of course. Thread is about PvPers not twinks who kill peeps by doing nothing but standing there. My bad

Sorry I hijacked the thread!
    Last edited by Shora; Dec 12th, 2002 at 14:06:57.

Re: LOL...no skill?

Originally posted by Anikitos
    Stexer is lvl1....ask him what his NCU is or armor or whatever.
    It takes ALOT of planning and dedication to make a toon like Stexer...and TONS of skill.
    its an art to make a char like stexer
    /Comfortyou

Tha Doc Squad Commander of Wen-Tzu Enclave

My trader

Regarding enfo hitting Stexer for 17 each time.
    He didn't have essence, only layer, which absorbs the damage which is capped at 40%, which is in this case 17 pts. :P
    Failing Impregnability or something which absorbs over 700 pts, and is enough to outlast several minutes of pounding. :P
    :/?

I told you, He had a essence better than Garg. Can't you read?

Lol ... ask him about ncu?

Can you say exploiter? All you had to do was use the Comp Lit Tutoring device bug (gave you unlimited bonus), the clinic bug (gave you over 1k treatment easily) and you call it skill?

Skill was that guy who hacked the AO client and changed req. on items. Or someone who's made a super-twink now with the OE and non-stacking of implants. That'd be skill.

Just my 2 cents.

Lightbulb Re: Top 3 best PvPers lvl 15 and under?

Who cares about lowbie pvp? When I did my pathetic attempt at lowbie twinking almost a year ago, it was all about prepatch chars and outside buffs.

I can't imagine anything has changed.

There's so much to accomplish in this game, I can't imagine spending hours getting a level 1 twinked up so I can get a title on him.
    Katelin Arinia Rhees
    Level 220 Enforcer
    Former Enforcer Professional
    Former President of the late Midnight Reveries
    Account Created: 2001-10-08; Account Expired: 2005-02-19

Re: Re: LOL...no skill?

Originally posted by Comfortyou

its an art to make a char like stexer
    The art of putting on Carb, NCU Imps, NCU then get Mochams, Cast Trader Complit buff, Put in new NCU, I dont really see whats so awfull skilled about that, Skill is in my eyes when you use your profession to the fullest. Yes YOUR profession, Not outside buffs ;P
    Despite everything in the end I was a Fixer and I can say it was hell of a ride.

Originally posted by Aake
    Lol ... ask him about ncu?

Can you say exploiter? All you had to do was use the Comp Lit Tutoring device bug (gave you unlimited bonus), the clinic bug (gave you over 1k treatment easily) and you call it skill?

Skill was that guy who hacked the AO client and changed req. on items. Or someone who's made a super-twink now with the OE and non-stacking of implants. That'd be skill.

Just my 2 cents.
    And skill in hacking, My money would go on Methlon and Freen there, Making their MP's have about 2k In every skill and all Green Stats was pretty nasty, Not to mention unlimited IP lol. But as Arinia said, Who really care about lowbie fighting anyway, Its all about farming titles and outside buffs ;P

I guess I should add some stuff.

Riokou - no, I only use layers and RRFE when fighting 150+ characters. Easy to switch back to CS/Behe when there are enfs around.

About the damage shield thing. Standing and letting myself get hit to kill - I don't usually kill, just wait for the level 30+ to realize it's pointless. If I wanted to fight without outside buffs, it would severely limit the levels at which I could fight. If I set myself up for selfbuff, the only people I am sure would beat me (selfbuffed also) are exploiters, or Iswet when he was level 5. Iswet was leet! I would rather take my chances on fighting higher leveled low-level players than sit and wait to find and kill REAL low level players, wouldn't you?

StexerStats:
    62 HP Unbuffed, 121 Nanopool with carb
    QL50 Agility-based implants (lazy enough not to do QL50+ Str/Sta ones yet)
    QL20 carb armor (thinking of getting higher on because I figured out how to get QL50 stam imps in)
    121 NCU (119 with current "Keelar" setup. And keelars are hot on Opis! =P ) Ql61 4-slot belt with 4 pieces of NCU in, ring, and carb armor. No reeds.

Just posted that because I'm not exploiting. That accusation makes me feel icky.

For everybody that nominated me, thanks!
    For people that accused me of anything bad, um, sweet!

I would also nominate Bashes, level 10 Atrox enf... he's pretty good. I think a lot of work went into his implant scheme. Selfbuff crusader.
    There's this level 12 trader, Veev's alt. Also a selfbuff crusader. I'm 99% sure his alts were exploited, though, (you know, before 50% damage in PvP, those 3000-aimed shots at level 30) so I'm not sure if it counts. I doubt the trader is exploited though. He does a nice job.

-Stexitynessity
    -Stexer 'n Sterex

I am adored

Support the addition of non-level-restricted dueling

Type KSA -
    Killer 93%
    Socializer 40%
    Achiever 33%
    Explorer 33%

Aake -- The non-stacking of implants isn't too huge of any issue -- I believe it's possible to use 6 types implants, each set of 3 Shining/Bright/Faded requiring the ability that the other gives. For example, even though this doesn't work, 3 implants that give str at ql30, 3 imps that require str that give agi at ql35, 3 imps that give str and require agi at ql40. Uhh.. post more later I have to run.
    -Stexer 'n Sterex

I am adored

Support the addition of non-level-restricted dueling

Type KSA -
    Killer 93%
    Socializer 40%
    Achiever 33%
    Explorer 33%

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast