Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Top 3 best PvPers lvl 15 and under?

Not the mention, it would make your attackers think about staying around after alphaing you and watching their own HP go way down. You could just turn around, aimed shot... mm..
    -Stexer 'n Sterex

I am adored

Support the addition of non-level-restricted dueling

Type KSA -
    Killer 93%
    Socializer 40%
    Achiever 33%
    Explorer 33%

mmmm
    and an HE plz, so i can deprive and ransack endlessly , and not to forget a little Service Tower of my own )
    Remember "Jakeaway" Brigges
    Always "Spoton" Target
    Amsterdam "Firebrigade" Service

Returned from the grave and back in business.....

Hmm.. is it just me that thinks that a pure self-buffed low-level tournament would be the most interesting? You talk (Stexer) about "non-dmg-sheild" type, that includes every other imaginable buff? UA? I think it will be rather hard to draw the line...

And we will prolly only see traders in the 1-5 range right? Boring! im not that sure that will be the case if you make it strictly "self".

On the other hand "the art is in making a good char + getting the right buffs in" dont apply then.

Another thing: I know whos lvl1-king when it comes to buffed fighting, but is there somebody out there who tried to make a lvl 1 char thats actually is good without buffs?

Hard to say where to draw the line, yes, but I think a good place to draw it would be anything that you can't buy in a general nano vending machine would be illegal for outside buffing. So basically expertises and boosts would be legal and I think they would keep it fun (instead of waisting implant space to meet the nano reqs). Another thing which may need to be outlawed -- casting selfbuffs which require outside buffs to cast, then taking off outsides and keeping on the high selfbuff. Would that be illegal?

I'd love to re-equip for a tournament like that. It would inspire me to get higher imps =D
    -Stexer 'n Sterex

I am adored

Support the addition of non-level-restricted dueling

Type KSA -
    Killer 93%
    Socializer 40%
    Achiever 33%
    Explorer 33%

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456