Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WTB ql 140 x3 or trade a ql 200 for one 140

WTB ql 140 x3 or trade a ql 200 for one 140

I'll give you Bonefish for a can of Joka-Poka.
    Last edited by Nevver; Jan 16th, 2003 at 13:12:45.
    Janella "Nevver" McCallagher
    Board Member of
    Devil's Advocate
    .·´¯`·..·»
    Why settle for less when you can oppress?

"First get your facts; then you can distort them at your leisure." - Mark Twain
    "Nevver: Like the thing that hides in your closet. But worse." - Gueve

Also known as...
    Jacquelynn "Kaitakait" Moscardelli
    Sun "
    Jamais" Soleil
    Sari "
    Nixis" Wagner

And so, our weary wanderer went back upon this board to see how many people have espied his story, being very insecure, and bored, and having not much to do except some immense project of some sorts, we he did see a thread, and it was made by EVIL!

Surely such a thing cannot be, he thought, and obviously such thoughts are wrong, seeing how Evil has just made a thread. Now if Evildoers made this thread, George W. "The W stands for Tennesee or Texas" Bush would be very pissed, and send forth his mighty legions of men with sticks that go boom, but it was merely Evil that made the thread, nothing more.

And so, as confusion overtakes our reader, our weary wanderer ponders whether he should inform Evil that Rubi-Ka market in a few boards up, or he could check for a QL 140 X3 at your Local 7-11, assuming that Evil lives in hell on a cold day, which really shouldn't make any sense unless you're insane, then I wish you good luck on your endeavour.

And while I'm changing from third person to something not so third, I would like to inform you that, though this quest for the QL 140 X3 is the biggest storyline to come from Funcom ever since the dropped the Dust Brigade story in favour of the currently ongoing battle between Omni Tek and ARK (ARK reportedly having no casualties, and Omni Tek suffering many, not including clans, though really they are Omni Tek employees, they just don't know it yet), it has come to my shock and dismay that you do not work for Funcom, unless that's what Funcom wants us to believe, because if Funcom is trying to pretend that they are not Funcom, then Funcom truly is Evil.

At which point I will post this face that seems like a pervert looking at a scantily clad Atrox with a leet.

Not that it matters, none of this matters, as we are merely an RPG board, who are really composed of a bunch of Everquest addicts (I'm a level one high elf mage who runs at the sight of blood, thus explaining why I'm merely a level 1 mage but it doesn't explain why I'm a level 1 mage with half of Everquests currency), and truly we have no idea what a QL 140 X3 is, nor can we tell you that in three days, a very unreliable source has informed us that the X3 is going to be nerfed, and that OT Cyborg Rifle is actually going to be the ultimate gun on the battlefield, at least until the leet doll is suddenly changed into the replacement for the Manex.

Sorry, but have you tried considering changing to Sprint? With new low phone rates, you'd be crazy, or a criminal mastermind, not to dump your current phone provider for Sprint, with new low phone rates.

Another option availible is to go hold Philip Ross hostage for thus said X3, as he's been gone for so long, and we would love to see him again, especially since I think he owes me money.

Word of advice, never borrow money from me, unless you like high interest rates and the pamphlets informing you why my high interests rates are better than the banks.

And in case you're wondering that this is definetly the wrong board to carry out trivial shopping (and really, nobody here is allowed to sell anything on this board under strict penalty of death

Selling Vector Shotgun to highest bidder!!! Yes, we do accept gorgeous blondes!!!

and death is always the best detterent. N'est ce pas?), yes, you just might be right, if it wasn't for that little voice in your head telling you that no, this is exactly the board you should go to, especially one of the users here (and out of a total of 3 users, or 218 if you could the guy with the multiple personalities (and setting up new personalities every day, so call now to get into this amazing offer!)) might think that he (or "she") has a X3, and since it's the thought that counts, by all means, stick around, since if I think I'm a level 200 soldier who get's beaten by level 30 santa leets because the soldier class was nerfed, and the santa leet is really a level 130 trader in disguise, then you too will have no idea what I'm talking about, and through the wonders of role playing, will think that coming to this board was a bad idea, and will instantly run like hell, since running like heaven is reserved for angels and dieties.

If you would like to send a death threat to me in my virtual persona, by all means, send me a tell to that_guy@ some_free_email_thing_that_will_be_bought_up_by_mi crosoft.com

Exclamation

uhhh... Haiiro , you had a lot to say there, huh?

No more stims for him!

Thyme takes away Haiiro's stims and smacks his hand.

Abuse them.. Dont ABUSE Them!
    Dang.
    *~*THYME*~*
    ~*Taboo's Views On Templus*~
    " "He is just a moron .You know he really isnt in the military, he is a 48 y/o man living in his parents basement who cant get laid & therefore hates all women and feels he has to belittle them because he cant get his lil peepee wet"

Not my fault that short, obscure requests for mere weaponary makes me type long paragraphs on absolutely nothing whatsoever.

Haiiro vows vengeance upon Thyme for his grievous wound, and summons pixies for some strange and obscure reason.

Haiiro's attempts to make sense fails.

Attempt to make sense succeeds! 304 Exp received

What is my fault that my creative mind is on overload, and I'm using this thread as an outlet for my more insane stuff (since after all, I have a story to write on my threads. The insanity doesn't happen for a couple of episodes... unless Funcom specifically requests for insanity. Which I doubt.)

And I'd say you have a beautiful body, but I'm stunned by your brilliant personality.

Bravo Haiiro

Im scared to say that post makes more since to me than half the stuff I read in this forum.

I have to disagree with one thing you said though. Because Sprint sucks.

And to Evil,
    I have your ql 140 X-3 right here. Now being that is an agents weapon, it is disguised as a ql 12 suppresor. So as you are handing over the credits, just ignore the appearance of the gun I trade to you. It will look like a suppresor, but trust me it is your ql140 X-3.

-Cat
    I'm Back

Wink

Thyme smiles proudly at Cat!
    *~*THYME*~*
    " "He is just a moron .You know he really isnt in the military, he is a 48 y/o man living in his parents basement who cant get laid & therefore hates all women and feels he has to belittle them because he cant get his lil peepee wet"

And if you weren't a ninja pirate, I'd almost feel honoured. But as it is, you're some unholy mix between the feared swashbuckler of the sea, and the stealthy assasins of Japan, or that white guy who dresses up as a ninja.

And what's wrong with Sprint? Just because I don't have it as my phone company doesn't mean you shouldn't.

And Thyme, way to try to kill the board. What do you think you are? A role player or something?

Do you see me typing in a different colour? I think not.

Yours truly laughs evilly. Critical hit! (and there's an exclamation there because... ?)

Originally posted by Haiiro
    or that white guy who dresses up as a ninja.
    wow how'd you guess.
    /me checks to see if Haiiro is hiding under his desk....nope, just Templus.
    I'm Back

Re: WTB ql 140 x3 or trade a ql 200 for one 140

Originally posted by Evil
    OK..ok...lets see.

I trade you 2, yes 2 Philip Ross trading cards (one mint, one good), a bottle of Leet Piss, and all my used stim packs for 6 months (worth .02c on the open market).

Sound fair?

WAIT! WAIT! before you say "YES!"

You can have all this in trade for your:

Originally posted by Evil
    Or you can choose whats in my pocket...

Ill give you time to think...
    Bliqz, Agent, Omni, Atlantean, "Iron Chef of Rubi-Ka"
    God is a bullet.

((The IC only RP forum is back. Bliqz is an Omni Extremist, and his posts IN THAT FORUM reflect that attitude. I can be reached by PM if you feel I have personaly offended you, and I will be happy to change/temper my post. Thank you, and have fun!))

Well, I would claim to be god, but heh, obviously that isn't the case.

Or is it?

But, I'm sure it's the sleep deprivation giving me super powers, and not that Philip Ross is giving me tips.

Or is he?

And where the hell is Phillip Ross anyways? I just come along last month to see some Animated series, some pumpkin heads, two guys and an unfinished ending.

Oh, and a third guy who's probably a clown disguised as an agent.

Oh, and that spiky haired girl, with the freaky eyes.

But that Phillip Ross, damn, she's quite the looker eh?

Oh, and a third guy who's probably a clown disguised as an agent.
    HEY!

I resemble that remark!
    Bliqz, Agent, Omni, Atlantean, "Iron Chef of Rubi-Ka"
    God is a bullet.

((The IC only RP forum is back. Bliqz is an Omni Extremist, and his posts IN THAT FORUM reflect that attitude. I can be reached by PM if you feel I have personaly offended you, and I will be happy to change/temper my post. Thank you, and have fun!))

Oh, and that spiky haired girl, with the freaky eyes.
    She is originally from one of those little paintings that comes in pairs which often you see hanging in someone's aunt's or grandmother's bathroom.
    Board Member of
    Devil's Advocate
    .·´¯`·..·»

Also known as...
    Sun "
    Jamais" Soleil
    Sari "
    Nixis" Wagner

when I get done reading Haiiro's posts I am not sure if He has done drugs or me....
    *~*THYME*~*

Originally posted by Catuela

wow how'd you guess.
    /me checks to see if Haiiro is hiding under his desk....nope, just Templus.
    Dont go dragging me into this battle of the minds Cat...anyways I have all the X-3s I need

Templus looks at her large stockpile of X-3s and Gripos in the closet
    -Making new friends since April 29475

-My mind is aglow with whirling transient nodes of thought...careening through a cosmic vapor of invention.

And just think, I barely even gotten started. (Though I probably should've finished awhile back)

But hey, according to my job criteria, I'm entitled to be a little insane, just as long as I don't scare aware the general public.

Course, I could also attribute this to freuguent moments of isolation in a mission, surrounded by uncaring mobs, or frequent exposure to team missions where the conversations goes along the lines of "stay here, I'll pull." "Dammit, I said stay here! I'll pull!"and "Fine, stay in front of me."

Then again I could just be really tired.

Well I think this was the wrong place to post to buy an X-3, but you people just made this whole thread stupid...

Originally posted by Benjacrat
    ...you people just made this whole thread stupid...
    Emiliy hands Benjacrat an official Omni-Tek flame sheild

/w Pssssssttt...you're gonna need this...
    Emiliy Age
    Unit Leader, Foreign Relations
    Speak your heart, don't bite your tongue...

Whisper's Edge | Gridmail | Engy's Workshop | Tir School of Engineering

Bliqz on Shadowlands: "Gonna make it hard to decide who I can and cant eat."

And I take full responsibility for it, and dare you to do something about it.

and now to go to bed and pass out, without feeling any guilt whatsoever, except for that incident with me, the leet, and someone pretending to be the Pope.

Originally posted by Benjacrat
    Well I think this was the wrong place to post to buy an X-3, but you people just made this whole thread stupid...
    ((It's no worse than the Baboon's under new management thread or the Wanted: Sidekick thread, now is it?))
    Board Member of
    Devil's Advocate
    .·´¯`·..·»

Also known as...
    Sun "
    Jamais" Soleil
    Sari "
    Nixis" Wagner

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast