Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tir grid is miserable

Tir grid is miserable

Right now I can't log into 3 of my chars because either I tried to enter tir grid or they were already logged there, and when I try to log them on AO crashes and tells me 'server lost' repeatedly.
    Yagyu for life

No Noobs Allowed to log on AO

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooobbbbbbbbbssssssssss
    "L'enfer c'est les Autres" Jean Paul Sartre

Dodgeman Zebraman
    Aphrodita
    Dodgeman Bio
    My famous armor set

Yes only noobs log out at tir grid

But i agree they must move the grid or kill all the mob in tir country

Ug, moving the grid there was a stupid thing to do, and is one of the many reason I think funcom's a little clueless.

Pls, put a second tir grid in where the old one was, and give it a 301 comp lit req, and have it come out on the second level of the grid.

Then move the old grid back in, but put it in the sw corner of tir or something. There's waaaaay to many mobs around the new tir grid spot.
    Sredniaka Sherrmanaka Posthasteaka Thanatopsysaka Vashtareliusaka Nnerroaka Alexxander

"Quidquid latine dictum, sit altum viditur"

Sredni Vashtar went forth,
    His thoughts were red thoughts and his teeth were white.
    His enemies called for peace, but he brought them death.
    Sredni Vashtar the Beautiful.
    by HH Munro

Just hang out in Athen or West Athen instead. The old Tir grid was nice, the new Tir grid isn't worth it unless you REALLY need a buff.
    Originally posted by Whaambulance
    Hi.

This is singlehandedly the stupidest post I have EVER read on these forums. Congradulations.
    'Balancing' Nanos Will Remain Imbalanced Vs. Old Nanos - Because We Said So!

O Gaute, Gaute! Wherefore art thou Gaute?
    Deny thy nerfs and refuse thy lame design decisions;
    Or, if thou wilt not, be but on the forums,
    And I'll no longer be a whiner.

Nah I hang out at the arena, just miserable trying to find a buff/team. Lag seems to get worse every patch...Still get warping/black doors in missions.
    Yagyu for life

BUMP

DO something ! tir grid is lame. I wanted to get out of grid, and got server lost, and i can't log back, getting server lost everytime.

Same here, ever since they moved it it seems to crash at least once a day its absolutley pathetic.

As I said before they should move the grid into one of the small buildings at the old grid location. The rooms there are so small nobody would wait in there because after 5 or more people you cant see whos who.
    If you can't beat them, Hit them in the face with a wrench

Rubirango

God it drives me ****ing crazy the current grid, I was runnign around trying to get a sodding wrangle and I got booted and after about 20mins of trying to get on I finally do and half my buffs have run out or are down by 10mins......... And to cap it off i click the grid term and guess what happens... I CRASH!

Jesus ****ing christ move the grid.
    If you can't beat them, Hit them in the face with a wrench

Rubirango

Yay guess what, I can't login again! Because I tried to zone out the S gate! >.<
    Yagyu for life

I don't know if this will help with your server lost problem...I was having the same problem and could not log into any of my high level characters, no matter where they were.

My low level chars could log on fine, but once I tried to zone...poof, back to server lost on them as well.

I deinstalled AO, deleted the AO folder (kept preferences folder tho and reinstalled. This is really easy if you are using the disc that came with NW, go out and buy it if you arent....patching from 13.0 was a nightmare and didn't work anyway....

Seemed to work for me...if you are still having problems give it a shot.

I have had a same problem at Camelot. Once today and same problem also yesterday.

I could not log on my main char at all for a while (think like 15 mins or slightly more), but could log on my lower level alts.

Same problem "Server lost".

If you are thinking of fixing this...why don't you remove the wildlife that currently resides outside Tir's South Gate...it makes the lag much worse then it has to be.

Thanks

bah! you jinxed me i was just going out south gate in window mode while reading this thread and i can't log in.

at least before i could log in, now i cant. The grid point there just lags more and will get u locked out of your account faster. BRING IT BACK TO THE NORMAL SPOT!!!!!!!!!!!

Dev posted that it is being moved
    Alantria 203 Fixer Squad commander/Recruiter of Eternal Fury

Link?
    Spewing truth from every orifice.
    Fixanox - Member of Eternal Fury.
    Cronoco

Link!
    Originally posted by Whaambulance
    Hi.

This is singlehandedly the stupidest post I have EVER read on these forums. Congradulations.
    'Balancing' Nanos Will Remain Imbalanced Vs. Old Nanos - Because We Said So!

O Gaute, Gaute! Wherefore art thou Gaute?
    Deny thy nerfs and refuse thy lame design decisions;
    Or, if thou wilt not, be but on the forums,
    And I'll no longer be a whiner.

Why does noone use Old Athen grid?

I AM TIRED OF LAG

MY SMILE NOW SAGS

MY EYES NOW HAVE BAGS

CUZ OF THIS TERRIBLE LAG

THE GRID TERM I TAG

BUT A LAG SPIKE I SNAG

AND SOME SILLY HAG

ALL COVERED IN RAGS

SAYS "I GOT YOU NOW TAG

SOME MOCHIES IN BAG"

BUT IM GOING STAG

CUZ THE TEAMS HAVE ALL SNAGGED

SOME DANG MA F*G

AND I WANNA GAG

AT THIS TERRIBLE LAG

LAG LAG LAG LAAAAG

TERRIBLE LAG

LAAAA-AAAA-AAA-AAAAAG

LALALA LAAAAAG

THIS TERRIBLE LAG

THINK ILL GO READ A MAG

OR MY WIFEY WILL NAG

SO ILL ZIG AND ILL ZAG

AND HER TAIL I WILL WAG

CATCH YA LATER, YOU TERRIBLE LAG!

Yeah, it's kinda like that.
    Nanomage: The OTHER other white meat

well next patch they move the grid even further out instead of back to where it was. Moving it in the first place never solved the tir lag, and only made the grid even laggier. FC and its grand wisdom at work.
    "There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line."

-==Oscar Levant==-

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast